Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife (49961 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by jude33084(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2015
odeotito:
Kings must live above the duo of greed and partisan politics. It compromises and diminishes the throne - a supposedly neutral institution.

True talk. His predecessor was a politician.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by erinalex: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Bonapart:
What's my business with oni and him kpagolo head.....

Mtcheeew
u have business with Ooni,if not,why bothered to post comment at all. U should have faced ur daily business squarely. The major problem with d ibos is Confusion,they didn't no what they actually want. The best u can do is to abuse me. Go back to biafra !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by nwakaibeya1: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Know d TRUTHpractical christianity?kingdom of jesuschrist watch>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by blessedfavoured: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Can't wait till its my family's turn cheesy

Royal family hehe
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2015
how does this benefit anybody?....our traditional rulers are a burdensome appendage to the people...they add no value or development to the society....its all useless... angry

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by iiiyyyk(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015

HE SHOULD GET TWO ABOBAKU INCASE ONE ABSCOND WHEN HE DIE.

YORUBA CULTURE OF BURYING A DEAD KING WITH A LIVING MAN MUST STAND grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Cephas0009: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Ope oo, my padi uncle finally crowned Ooni grin....
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade, Dele Abiodun, etc will now be composing songs on the new Kabiyesi.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by ilo04(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2015
no b dis guy get corruption allegations.
well wetin concern me, oye amori o

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by kunle75(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2015
docadams:
Congrats. Please stay clear of partisan politics so that your days may be long.

He came inn through politics,so it migth be dificult to away with politics
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by ishadfurnitures: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2015
The new king my good friend far back Loyola college ibadan 93 alumni. YEYE OGUNWUSI
ODUDU WA AGBE WA.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Mbediogu(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
docadams:
Congrats. Please stay clear of partisan politics so that your days may be long.

Kabiyesi should also remember to acquire
new Oloris from every LGA in yorubaland.
Long live the Ooni. . .
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Bonapart(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2015
erinalex:
u have business with Ooni,if not,why bothered to post comment at all. U should have faced ur daily business squarely. The major problem with d ibos is Confusion,they didn't no what they actually want. The best u can do is to abuse me. Go back to biafra !
you've trash out already but you're afraid of abuse.... lack of sense
Whether biafra or west Nigeria, we remain one in the sight of God
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by chuks87(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2015
wat about his abobanku?...
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by abiowoblow: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2015
I hope and pray that the kingmakers has made de right choice for the people of ile-ife and entire Yoruba race. Kabiesi to my new king,am happy to be an indigene of ancient town.
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by simplycarro: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2015
timunstopable:
Follow the example Of Awujale Of Ijebuland Stay Clear off partisan politics

There is no Oba that is not somehow involved in politics to some extent. The issue is they should only mirror the political aspirations of their people at all time without fear of favor.
May his reign be fruitful to the people of Ile-Ife, Osun State and Nigeria in general. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by ichommy(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
M4gunners:
Congrat hope he fear and put God first.

SMH
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2015
see yeye oooo. men. dis guy get money ooooo.

he owns primewaterview estate that aja side. I kno him wen he ran a dredging company at ilemere village. ikorodu.

he is a nice man.

my uncle go dey happy.
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by iyketech(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2015
So this cute guy has now become 'ebora'
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Bimpe29: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
HRM, latest King.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by mastech1(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Kabiyesi oooo, ko ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese, ki irukere o di okini, esim oba aje ko pe pe pe peeeee............kabiyesi oooooooooooooooooooooo Oba ADEYEYE.
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Malaukt:

While we celebrate the new King u are busy spamming NL

Lol. It's part of the celebrating na
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by tasceige(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2015
nawtibownie:
Wow! Such a cute young man. Congrats to him.

Dharmie I see you oh...
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2015
okay.
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by bee444: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Whats the essense of this oba sef when you still got a state governor controlling state affairs and federal govt supporting things? At the end of the day, local police still provide security to the people. It doesnt make sense.
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by tosenbaba(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Kongrats to a great man of intelligence, resourceful hardworking man,,,still remembered just like ystday u came to my house during my daughter's naming ceremony and you gave to her a cheque of ..............N that day. Kongrats OBA ADEYEYE OGUNWUSI

Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by docadams: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Mbediogu:

Kabiyesi should also remember to acquire new Oloris from every LGA in yorubaland. Long live the Ooni. . .
Amen! Amen!!
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by docadams: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2015
kunle75:

He came inn through politics,so it migth be dificult to away with politics

Ha booby traps everywhere. Of course, he can't avoid politics but he should avoid party politics.
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by asaju10(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats boss, congrat to all ife indigene and to all Gran imperio group staff as a whole congrat to us all
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Good for him and his people, when are they going to unveil the ABOBAKU
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by ojtopsy: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
ishadfurnitures:
The new king my good friend far back Loyola college ibadan 93 alumni. YEYE OGUNWUSI
ODUDU WA AGBE WA.
a u sure the guy went to loyola and 93 set cos i was in Y. which class was he and you?
Re: Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife by Alani86: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Adeyeye Enitan....Enitan becomes eniola,enieye,eniiyi. Who knows the story behind naming him enitan, but today he becomes a story maker.

Somebody's story is changing for greater height soon!!!!

I take you as a Prophet and I believe this from my heart. As the Lord liveth, I receive the proclamation by faith. So shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty / Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.