Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nexthome Official Complaint Thread - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (7204 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Since we've had number of different posts in the Nairaland Property Section regarding some of the issues we've had with some of our clients online.

The purpose of this thread is not to bash anyone for no reason, but to consolidate all the problems we have been having in our projects in the hopes that, through our collective voice, we can effect positive change and resolve issues amicably. A link to this thread is already posted on all our threads on Nairaland and I hope all aggrieved parties will take this thread seriously to air their views.

Thus if people can post their grievances here, that would be great. I know that everyone is frustrated, but please try to vent your complaints in as constructive fashion as possible as we are hoping for a common goal of making things better.

Thanks in advance!

NextHome

1 Share

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Qc1(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2015
I remember how I defended you here on this forum and how I got insulted and people called me names and warned me not to come back on the forum when the inevitable happens. I'm a Christian I have faith that God can change anyone and for this reason I gave you the contract to build my home regardless the matter on ground back then.

I really want you to look inward and ask yourself if you really like what you do. Why? Because if you do, then money should be the last thing on your mind. For the fact that you satisfied your desire to make yourself happy with what you really love to do, that is the ultimate goal. self-esteem, self-accomplishments and self-satisfactions comes to mind, money on the other hand, is just a compensation for your time. A good example of this are athletes. Take Floyd Mayweather for example, knocking out his opponents was the first thing on his mind and that alone gave him self accomplishments even though he earned $140,000,000 for just one night. Look are the footballers, nothing in the world makes them happier than playing football and yes they are rich but its not all about the money. Same goes for other profession like doctors, engineers, teachers etc.

Skills will keep your bank account to your abilities but talent will take you to places in life however the best place to take yourself is heaven because no amount of skills, talents or making your clients cried their eyes out and regret the day they met you will take you there. It's not fun to loose money that can be avoided, better yet its not fun to refuse to take responsibility.

Martin Luther king once said "...do not judge men by their color but by their content of character", by making all your clients sad and regret they employed you, what do you really expect? Nobody is perfect but making 14 out of 15 clients cry to God to dealt with you is not what you want. Your reputations just follows you everywhere you go! There was a point I thought to pull a 9 mm on you just to let you know I'm not a fool you thought I was, but when I thought about my faith, I just thank God for changing my mind.

You are the best person I know that throws advise from distance. You don't believe in solving problems rather, its all about who is the next client/victim to you. You really have to change your ways and put your clients investment in mind, after all they are the one that put food on your family table, not yourself. The very first day we met I advised you not to take too many jobs at the same time so that you wont bite more than you can chew. I've always treated you like a brother and nothing less. Even though you are a complete disappointment I still believed that you will learn your lesson and makes some needed adjustment, but look at you? How could you be happy with yourself? How do you go to bed at night knowing you make people sad and unhappy? Your recklessness is just devastating and your refusal to solve problems you created await you on the judgement day before your creator.

There are other builders here we never hear anything bad about them, yet there are still others that encountered problems on the job but the way they go about solving the it and not running away from their clients just make them even a better professionals. You should do the same not only with your clients but everyone, clients, family, friends and others.

If you really love to building houses then do it with passion and better customer service and God will smiles and make you even more comfortable beyond your dreams.

This is all I can say for now....as I type those words above, it brings tears to my eyes and yes, I forgive you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2015
@Qc1

Thanks for the words of encouragement sir. I know you were always there to support us in trying times.

Here we will like you to deal with the specifics of what Brabus/NextHome/Bosun Davies did wrong and how you think we can best serve your interest.

For example, I gave Brabus N10,000,000 in January. He absconded with my money and had not shown his face since then. He has since then changed his number and stopped responding to mails.

Or

While we were building with NextHome, the owner (Brabus) is not always present on site. He's always busy at one bar gisting?

Or

We asked Brabus to supply us granite. He gave us unwashed gravel after paying him for granite.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Jamesqu(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2015
brabus:
@Qc1
Thanks for the words of encouragement sir. I know you were always there to support us in trying times.
Here we will like you to deal with the specifics of what Brabus/NextHome/Bosun Davies did wrong and how you think we can best serve your interest.

Morning Brabus,

Do you know what it took that man to write that?

Please the attachment to your response, IMO, is not necessary....but I may be wrong.

If I were you, I will approach him offline to discuss/smoothen things out.

This is someone who really like s you and considers himself a brother.

Don't fall his/my hand.

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one from mr Brabus, so far I think this will go a long way in helping situations on ground, my own advice is making sure you crosscheck every work your bricklayer has done and mark any place where corrections are needed, every clients has the right to query any errors found on his/her projects and a very detailed reasons should be given to all clients if there is change in any design which might be of good advantage to the structure likewise the client, you are a talented and a gifted man which I believe you have a lot to offer, if there is any situation whereby the fund is insufficient to move the project pls talk to your client," oro pele ni a fin yo Obi ni apo" you can still amend things with mr Mav likewise other clients which I believe should be done without arguement, every errors can still be corrected on time on mr mav's project.. Pls do and more success I wish u.. I don't know mr Brabus neither av I met u before but on behalf of mr Brabus likewise every elders who is moving the property section forward, mr Mavverick pls accept our sincere appology.. Thanks mr Brabus for your advice on the peeling walls
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Jamesqu:

Morning Brabus,

Do you know what it took that man to write that?

Please the attachment to your response, IMO, is not necessary....but I may be wrong.

If I were you, I will approach him offline to discuss/smoothen things out.

This is someone who really like s you and considers himself a brother.

Don't fall his/my hand.

Regards.

I am sorry I didn't mean anything with the attachment. I just want us to clear the air that Brabus has never defrauded a client.

Sir Qc1 is truly like a brother and he knew it that I'm not his enemy even though he (like so many others) feel like using 9mm on me. He has this to say about me even when the issue is hot.

https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47#24966982

Problems degenerate when people choose to take sides rather than acting as mediator in a conflict.

We need to know the time to let go. Take a break away from projects. It's not easy pumping money into projects. Everyone may become an enemy in the process. That's where I got it wrong with my brother and things were allowed to degenerate because people decided it's better to fight dirty than to resolve issues with the contractor who did well from the beginning.

______

Just like you adviced, I'll take things offline with him. He knows my intents are pure.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by esoorita: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
brabus:

I am sorry I didn't mean anything with the attachment. I just want us to clear the air that Brabus has never defrauded a client.

Sir Qc1 is truly like a brother and he knew it that I'm not his enemy even though he (like so many others) feel like using 9mm on me. He has this to say about me even when the issue is hot.

https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47#24966982

Problems degenerate when people choose to take sides rather than acting as mediator in a conflict.

We need to know the time to let go. Take a break away from projects. It's not easy pumping money into projects. Everyone may become an enemy in the process. That's where I got it wrong with my brother and things were allowed to degenerate because people decided it's better to fight dirty than to resolve issues with the contractor who did well from the beginning.

______

Just like you adviced, I'll take things offline with him. He knows my intents are pure.

Brabus, it's such a shame that majority of your clients are disappointed and felt let down by you to the point that you've decided to open a thread for complaints. Boy, you should take a very hard look at yourself and the way you operate because I do believe that something is comprehensively wrong with your modus operandi. I must make it categorically clear that no human being is perfect but one's imperfection should not be at an alarming level as it's the case with you. Why must most people that had dealings with you wish retrospectively that they shouldn't have come across you? To the best of my knowledge, we have many other builders on this forum and we tend not to hear of altercation between them and their clients the way we do every time in your own case. I'm not at the least suggesting that they didn't have issues with their clients but the difference between them and you is that they know how to micro manage any misunderstanding with their clients whereas in your own case you will rather let the situation degenerate into a sort of destructive fireworks with your aggrieved clients. My gut feelings is that you see yourself as being smart and that you can hoodwink your client easily. I'm sure that you accept jobs from clients even when you know that the price you quote for the job is honestly unattainable and as such the result of such jobs are always going to end on a sour note.
This is where integrity comes to play. You have consistently demonstrated a lack of integrity and decorum towards your clients as you are always more than ready to join issues with them on Nairaland rather than you making a concerted effort to end the britbat with them off line. You believe you are savvy enough to take them on and time and time again, you are always the one that comes out of it bruised. When this happens, you craftily move on and start posting other projects and I always feel outrageous that some clueless people gets caught up in your nefarious activities the umpteenth time. Honesty is a virtue very few possess in life. I don't know if your conscience doesn't worry you when you behave badly to your clients because I can't comprehend how someone could be so nonchalant towards a fellow human being.
My candid advice to you is that you should desist from your crooked ways before you come across somebody who could go to any length to redress the wrong you did to them.

10 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by clintwine(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Having read a little bit about the projects, especially the one for Qc1, it does seem that it was a frosty relationship
where client believes he is being reaped off while builder is saying we need to do so so else you would have issues in future.
And when it got to a point where he felt he didn't need the aggravation, he decided to walk away as life is short. (I might be wrong though)

my advise to brabus is integrity is the greatest asset you can have , do all your costing and calculate your profit, give the client all the info needed and keep them updated, if the client says they want it cheaper and you know with cheaper comes various issues, just say sorry i can't do so so project and keep your integrity intact.

Also you should not handle so many projects you can't supervise effectively, if you must build a good team of reliable guys
In your payroll employ structural and building engineers and engage their expert advise before going into a project
also have a cost evaluation that takes into account potential rise in building materials.

It is not easy but heartbreaking for any client or individual when they have worked so hard and saved up to get a BMW and you give them a Beetle (you might as well sign your death warrant).

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lets just say we Lost the battle but won the war. We cut our losses and Yes....Life goes on!

#3strikes!!!
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brag3: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brabus again.
What can I say that has not already been said.

Like 3strike said we lost the battle but we are winning the war.

Time will always catch up on those who constantly seek to deceive and hurt others

3strike:
Lets just say we Lost the battle but won the war. We cut our losses and Yes....Life goes on!

#3strikes!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by BONES488: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by kino47: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2015
This guy is not a professional always full of apologies does spyderr or Segcymor or any other person have a thread where clients come to swear for them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brag3: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Brabus,

Please send me my 3D diagram. we paid 250k for drawings and you only gave us architectural drawings.

PLEASE SEND US OUR 3D DIAGRAM. you have my email so I will be expecting this.

brabus:
@Qc1

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by artizanni: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hello House,

While not trying to denigrate any of the Parties, We will like to Point out one or two things.

1. The Customer is always right.

2. Always spell out the details of the project very very clearly.

3. AVOID ROUGH ESTIMATES. It is crucial that a Registered Quantity Surveyor Prepare a BOQ, and Material plus Labour Schedule for the project. Please do not try to bypass this.

4. Have a very clearly detailed Architectural specification document, complete with pictures, specified quality, where to buy etc..

5. For the Client, always do Fixed Cost Contracts, no matter what.

6. For the Client, always make sure your Contractor is Professionally indemnified, so you can always sue for malpractice.

7.Agree upfront on all project terms and conditions, all of which must be in a contract agreement, prepared by a professional quantity surveyor.

8. Embrace cost saving plans at the pre-contract stage, but avoid all corner cutting.

To Contractors: Be very professional. let the Client be aware of all Conditions. Discuss estimates beforehand. Agree on a prepared BOQ. Decide if the BOQ value should be tied to inflation or Fixed. Always give precise Estimates. It is a Science, not an art. It is possible to give precise estimates about time and Cost. If a potential Client feels your Estimate is too high, state your Particular Profit percentage on that estimate, and negotiate that lower. If The Client will not budge. Please move on. It is bad practice to start renegotiating on a project after the Client has commenced it. It is very unprofessional.

These are just some points you can adopt as best practices in building construction in Nigeria....

7 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by pss: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Brabus the sharp man
It is so sad that someone like you continue to cheat people and you thought you will always get a way with it
You charged me 100K for drawing and I paid in full. However, nothing to show for the 100K
I know one day, you will paid back for all your cheating attitude

5 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by FastShipping: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
pss:
Brabus the sharp man
It is so sad that someone like you continue to cheat people and you thought you will always get a way with it
You charged me 100K for drawing and I paid in full. However, nothing to show for the 100K

Please, let us know the whole truth behind what transpired between you and brabus. You've made a weighty allegation without detail. Please, let us know the true story.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2015
pss:
Brabus the sharp man

Good evening sir/ma,

Can you please shed more light? I can't remember transacting any business with you. Maybe it's the ID sha? If there's anything we (Brabus/NextHome) are owing you, kindly let me know in details. I promise to get it resolved before the close of business tomorrow.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Please, let us know the whole truth behind what transpired between you and brabus. You've made a weighty allegation without detail. Please, let us know the true story.

Thanks.

I concur.

The devil as they say is in the detail.

You could be a disgruntled ex employee for all I know. As an example.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by FastShipping: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I concur.

The devil as they say is in the detail.

You could be a disgruntled ex employee for all I know. As an example.

Disgruntled ex employees have way of handling such thing in the U.S. lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2015
pss:
Brabus the sharp man

I think I knew who's here. Just to let you know I have full memory of your transaction. You contacted me on the 13th Feb. 2013 to know if particular configuration of buildings can fit into your 453sqm land at Ajao estate while I was working on a project in Odulukwe Street, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
After your email of the 13th February, every other correspondence and discussion related to this transaction was done with your brother based here in Nigeria.

10th June 2013, N50k was paid into my account for the design work with an acknowledgement that follows the next morning. And another mail accompanied this on the 12th June showing the proposed designs and the challenges of space constraint. We did a lot of back and forth on the design work in June and most of the emails from me were to advice your brother to scale down the proposed building due to space constraint.
On the 4th July, I came up with a new design and forwarded it to your brother in a email with a subject "New Design: Duplex and Flat Attached"

I knew at some point in time, your brother was having issues with the architect delivering the drawings because I had to link them up but I was able to follow it through until the drawings were delivered in December 2013. In October 2013, I refunded N50k back to your brother because I wasn't comfortable with the delay.

Payment References (Note - I do not do cash transactions)

10th June 2013 - payment made to NextHome | 50k via E-channel
4th July 2013 - payment made to NextHome | 10k via E-channel
18th Oct 2013 - refund made to client | 50k via E-channel
13th Dec 2013 - deposit made to NextHome | 20k from Western Avenue
20th Dec 2013 - deposit made to NextHome | 20k via E-channel
31st Dec 2013 - payment made to NextHome | 10k via E-channel

I'm very sorry if you felt your case wasn't treated well. I did my best and even offered a full refund when the job is not going as planned but your brother (who did so well representing you) said he will like us to continue and by that time I'm already done with my job in Ajao estate so I linked him up with the architect and the drawings were delivered to him.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Disgruntled ex employees have way of handling such thing in the U.S. lipsrsealed grin grin

They sure do and this is why I'm not going to any office parties until further notice grin
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by FastShipping: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

They sure do and this is why I'm not going to any office parties until further notice grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2015
brabus:

I think I knew who's here. Just to let you know I have full memory of your transaction. You contacted me on the 13th Feb. 2013 to know if particular configuration of buildings can fit into your 453sqm land at Ajao estate while I was working on a project in Odulukwe Street, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
After your email of the 13th February, every other correspondence and discussion related to this transaction was done with your brother based here in Nigeria.

10th June 2013, N50k was paid into my account for the design work with an acknowledgement that follows the next morning. And another mail accompanied this on the 12th June showing the proposed designs and the challenges of space constraint. We did a lot of back and forth on the design work in June and most of the emails from me were to advice your brother to scale down the proposed building due to space constraint.
On the 4th July, I came up with a new design and forwarded it to your brother in a email with a subject "New Design: Duplex and Flat Attached"

I knew at some point in time, your brother was having issues with the architect delivering the drawings because I had to link them up but I was able to follow it through until the drawings were delivered in December 2013. In October 2013, I refunded N50k back to your brother because I wasn't comfortable with the delay.

Payment References (Note - I do not do cash transactions)

10th June 2013 - payment made to NextHome | 50k via E-channel
4th July 2013 - payment made to NextHome | 10k via E-channel
18th Oct 2013 - refund made to client | 50k via E-channel
13th Dec 2013 - deposit made to NextHome | 20k from Western Avenue
20th Dec 2013 - deposit made to NextHome | 20k via E-channel
31st Dec 2013 - payment made to NextHome | 10k via E-channel

I'm very sorry if you felt your case wasn't treated well. I did my best and even offered a full refund when the job is not going as planned but your brother (who did so well representing you) said he will like us to continue and by that time I'm already done with my job in Ajao estate so I linked him up with the architect and the drawings were delivered to him.

Brabus, remind me never to play poker with you Sir grin

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by mufutau55(m): 4:29am On Dec 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

"Going Postal" as we call it.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by FastShipping: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
So where is the oga that made allegation?
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by olumide4christ: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2015
artizanni:

Hello House,

While not trying to denigrate any of the Parties, We will like to Point out one or two things.

1. The Customer is always right.

2. Always spell out the details of the project very very clearly.

3. AVOID ROUGH ESTIMATES. It is crucial that a Registered Quantity Surveyor Prepare a BOQ, and Material plus Labour Schedule for the project. Please do not try to bypass this.

4. Have a very clearly detailed Architectural specification document, complete with pictures, specified quality, where to buy etc..

5. For the Client, always do Fixed Cost Contracts, no matter what.

6. For the Client, always make sure your Contractor is Professionally indemnified, so you can always sue for malpractice.

7.Agree upfront on all project terms and conditions, all of which must be in a contract agreement, prepared by a professional quantity surveyor.

8. Embrace cost saving plans at the pre-contract stage, but avoid all corner cutting.

To Contractors: Be very professional. let the Client be aware of all Conditions. Discuss estimates beforehand. Agree on a prepared BOQ. Decide if the BOQ value should be tied to inflation or Fixed. Always give precise Estimates. It is a Science, not an art. It is possible to give precise estimates about time and Cost. If a potential Client feels your Estimate is too high, state your Particular Profit percentage on that estimate, and negotiate that lower. If The Client will not budge. Please move on. It is bad practice to start renegotiating on a project after the Client has commenced it. It is very unprofessional.

These are just some points you can adopt as best practices in building construction in Nigeria....

VERY VERY WELL SAID, SIR!! ON POINT! NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID ON THE MATTER!!!
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Mr. Bosun Davies Shoyoye, your response to my brother`s queries was brilliant and you stated as if you refunded the fees paid to you but it is quiet unfortunate that you are a cheat.

I am his brother in Nigeria relating with you.

You collected =N=100,000.00 for unprofessional and unacceptable drawing. Thank God all payments are through internet banking and the facts are very clear. I paid the below amounts into your GTBank account from my GTBank account (Olayinka Ayandokun) with exact remark (description of payments) as shown on my Bank Statements.

DATE DESCRIPTION AMOUNT
10/6/2013 Part Payment for Richfield Architectural Drawings 50,000.00
24/06/2013 Part Payments for Architectural Drawings 20,000.00
4/7/2013 Part Payments for Architectural, totalled 80K Paid 10,000.00
12/7/2013 Balance Payments for Architectural Drawings 20,000.00
18/10/2013 Refund from Bosun Davies Shoyoye 50,000.00
13/12/2013 Further Architectural Drawings fees 20,000.00
27/12/2013 20K to Balance 10K for Drawings 20,000.00
31/12/2103 Balance Payments for the Drawings 10,000.00

You only mention the refund of =N=50,000.00 on 18th October 2013 and ignore other payments above. You returned =N=50,000.00 after over three (3) months of the final payments to you because of the excessive delay to deliver the job which was later paid back to you (Refer to payment on 13th December 2013, 27th December 2013 and 31st December 2013).

The drawings that you delivered to me was not accepted because it was not signed, sealed nor stamped. I reported same to you but you could not give me any reasonable reason why I should accept unsigned, unstamped and unsealed drawings. I doubt if you are truly a professional.

I could remember that at some point, you were avoiding my phone calls (08035880099, 08027997709). I remembered very well that I was at Anambra State on the bed at night when you eventually picked my call and you are sounding unprofessional on that day. You could re-call I told you on phone that you are too proud. Mr. Bosun, I put it to you that you are not a sincere with me on the transaction.

Answers to the following questions will advise on who you are;
1. Did I pay you =N=100,000.00 for drawing YES OR NO
2. Is the drawing signed, sealed nor stamped YES OR NO
3. Did I accept the drawing YES OR NO
4. Did I complained to you about the drawing YES OR NO
5. Were you avoiding my calls YES OR NO
6. Were you able to present another signed, sealed copy of the drawing YES OR NO
7. Are you a sincere profession YES OR NO

6 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 5:49am On Dec 24, 2015
I'm so sorry you've had a bad experience, pss and yincaelly. That must feel awful. However, I'll appreciate if we can resolve this offline.

I've never avoided or rejected your calls. I was actually out of Lagos at the same time you were in Anambra and if you would remember what I said then was you could have sent a simple message to me, email or pm me on whatsapp. There's no way I would deny seeing your message. If you'll remember, I still called you from Ondo at some point in time to resolve a car issue.

On the drawings issue, you and I knew why it took so long. It was because of the awkward shape of the land which we were trying to fit 2 buildings into. At some point around September 2013, I can remember you wanted to buy a little more land to increase the space which I told you won't really affect much because of the position. You'll remember we did a lot of back and forth correspondences on this design before I travelled that year with a lot of options been explored. So, the job was not delayed but we were trying to fit your request into your land.

On the issue of the omitted payments, I'm so sorry about this. What I had represented in my comments above were payments made from your account to my savings account (which was used for the transaction), I'm yet to trace the other 2 payments referenced in your comment above. I guess they didn't come to my GTB account or maybe you used a different "sender's name" or sent from/to another account. Whatever it is, I didn't deny the fact that you actually paid N100k.

Signed, sealed and stamped drawings. I asked you to pick the drawings from the architect and when you called me, I told you that such drawings will not be signed by anyone because it did not meet Lagos State Building approval requirement due to setbacks and percentage of built up area. I hope you'll remember this.

Again, my sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused. If it isn't too late, we can have it resolved once and for all.

Thank you.

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Chekitaut: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
U prefer to settle offline as u said.

Mr. Bosun call me on my mobile phone (08035880099, 08027997709).

It is important we see.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mr. Bosun, u couldnt make it to surulere/mainland this week.

Try make a plan to let us see this week.

I got some pressure from my brother on the refund of his money.

It will be nice we see as urgent.

08035880099, 08027997709
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
yincalley:
Mr. Bosun, u couldnt make it to surulere/mainland this week.

Try make a plan to let us see this week.

I got some pressure from my brother on the refund of his money.

It will be nice we see as urgent.

08035880099, 08027997709

You could have asked for a refund when I called you on phone rather than asking me to come to surulere bro.

Thank you. Expect the fund in your account later this week. N100k right? I'll appreciate if you'll send the copies of drawings delivered to you back to me once you have the fund.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja / Installation Of Stamp Concrete / Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.