Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) (59573 Views)

Lady Disarms Robber In Her Restaurant (photo) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by YANDE800(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The guy fight john cena?
hahahahahahaha
chai this guy suffer o
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Ejanla11(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2015
is she a boxer?
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2015
yeah she got a ball... she must have weighed kid before reacting.

Hafis16:
I like the courage tho
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by MadCow1: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2999765_itemsrecoveredfromhim_jpegeed58a3c986b85a5ea4f84f54e312329

THIS IS FINAL PROOF THAT OKPOLO EYE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS OPEN EYE

2 Likes

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by LockDown69(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
grin brave woman, Robbers and miscreants beware, not all people are defenseless even if they look it. grin

1 Like

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by jamace(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Chai, old boy e. See panel beating of human being. The mouth has turned to quarter past four. grin To be a thief e no easy o. grin grin
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by jesussaves22: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2015
damton:
Embarrassing . To think that a woman unarmed can dislodge a fully armed man is quite ridiculous.

Anyway, Serves him right. He should thank his stars that he was not set on fire like is the case in some cases.
My classmate a lady can disarm our burutai oooh
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by babsdeen(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2015
From the picture, the guy seems to have received the beating of his life... Meanwhile, we sell the cleanest genuine cars here www.nairaland.com/2643975/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/1
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Good for the heediot
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by ikombe: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2015
prettytasha:
lol o mehn the residents disfigured the guy
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2015
take it easy bros who strong pass you don strong pass you. nor be by prickk pele grin

dason4life:
The guy is a shame to Manhood, his fellow robbers and up-coming robbers angry
I need to know who tied his hands during the fight, were his legs tied as well that he could not run? angry

NPF! do the needful, but add extra beating to the dude angry
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2015
We need more daring people like this woman in Nigeria. How can robbers be stealing in traffic and other motorists will be watching them, forgetting that they can crush their legs with their vehicles.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by ril19(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
"I summoned courage. i screamed Jesus"

Ladies be screaming Jesus since 44AD. grin cheesy
Good 4 dem sha.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by ril19(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
"I summoned courage. i screamed Jesus" grin

Ladies be screaming Jesus since 44AD. grin cheesy
Good 4 dem sha.

1 Like

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by michealade(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Haba.she beat dis dude gan o...she be trailer abi wetin?
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by damton(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2015
jesussaves22:
My classmate a lady can disarm our burutai oooh
. you sure, she should come and disarm me first.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by BeauHomme: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
;DChai...fain boi, sezy eye, red lipsgringrin...why rob na? U too dull 4 dat kain job.

Assuming the story is really true, Ladies pls don't try this at home.

Odikwa very very risky

1 Like

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by kraftykc(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The guy fight john cena?

Bros, this robber should sue the lady. Not only has she taken his dignity, livelihood and streetcred, she has also dashed him optic hemorrhage.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by samzyworld(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Examfield.com
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Thank You JESUS! Abeg! Cut Off His Right Hand! As A Reminder Never To Rob Somebody Again! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
That was very stupid of the lady.

She might be lucky today but not next time.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by obrain1235: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Good for him
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by RegalD(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2015
prettytasha:
lol o mehn the girl disfigured the guy
It is called ESCAPADE OF THE ROBBER AND THE ROBBED
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2015
You are right. The guy in the picture looks small and could easily be over-powered. She shouldn't try such a thing next time. If she had been shot dead, people would be saying she was responsible for her death.

papawemba:
That was very stupid of the lady.

She might be lucky today but not next time.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by RegalD(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2015
prettytasha:
lol o mehn the girl disfigured the guy
It is called ESCAPADE OF THE ROBBER AND THE ROBBED
And please, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME else the story might be .......
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
And your blog is about showing God's love. Are you showing him love by admonishing for his hands to be cut off ? Is there no better way to punish him ?

bummyla:
Thank You JESUS! Abeg! Cut Off His Right Hand! As A Reminder Never To Rob Somebody Again! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by ebenholer(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2015
oh boy this na life lesson...I fit employ d lady my guard o, seem safer than police, may be I can sleep wit my two eye closed, abi wu go fear having a lady-guard who can disarm man of his man and gave him smacks-down beating.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2015
ijustdey:
see how his face has been dis-figured with well organized blows and punch.....

kudos to the lady, am sure she has been schooled in the art of martial arts
.did you read the story?
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Foolish people... I Thought She collected the Gun herself. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.