Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) (59571 Views)

Lady Disarms Robber In Her Restaurant (photo) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by nickxtra(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Edo ladies no dey carry last. Thumps up woman
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by tonyflo120: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=39367916]

http://newtelegraphonline.com/brave-female-newscaster-disarms-robber/

I don't just believe this news...NTA news is not always authentic...If it was channels worker I might give it a second thought but NTA no no na super story
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by davimiles(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
My bro I no know o...some women can be mean..
Sweetguy25:
The guy fight john cena?
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by OCHOdee(f): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
IDIOT angry
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
See how dem beat the guy con make am resemble smeagol grin
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by JDado: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
THE GUY NEVER HEAR SAY BENIN WOMEN AND WARRI WOMEN NA NO GO AREA LWKMDH AND AS FOR THE NTA WOMAN "YOU DON SEE YOUR MATE O"

WIN BIG TODAY FROM OUR CHOICE MATCH PICKS FOR YOU AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Etizz: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na d babe beat am reach so?, I nor sure at all..... Maybe there Was assistance during d process of dem arguing....
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by mikolo80: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
damton:
Embarrassing . To think that a woman unarmed can dislodge a fully armed man is quite ridiculous.

Anyway, Serves him right. He should thank his stars that he was not set on fire like is the case in some cases.
guy when the unexpected happens na confusion De follow.

1 Like

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Khameal007(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
looks like someone who just fought with mayweather...
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Epatty(f): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Edo gals no dy tak last. Proudly edo
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Pennywise(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2999765_itemsrecoveredfromhim_jpegeed58a3c986b85a5ea4f84f54e312329
Good. This is how I like to see my armed robber. It looks like all the attackers were right handed. Were there no left handed people in the crowd so there can be some kind of facial symmetry? If there was any injustice to this man, that has to be it.

These reporters never seize to amaze me- they said a robbery suspect identified as Stanley. Was he conceived by a hermaphrodite? Doesnt Stanley have a surname?

1 Like

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Princejboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sha na van dan sister,she really re- set d guy face.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by charlesbailey(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
repitition; brave is risky
if you understand
missKiffy:
Brave but risky
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Izunwa(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Woman!!! They are clapping for you now and bestowing you with various titles and you are feeling like Anjolina Jolie undecided . But let me tell you the blatant truth, what you did was STUPIDD angry . Never you argue or form SuperWoman with someone holding a gun next time. A bullet could have mistakenly gone out during that struggle and in effect putting you and/or your pregnant sister in danger undecided . Secondly, had it been you were not able to wrestle the gun from the robber, out of anger, tension and anxiety he can do the unthinkable and of course, the headline would have changed to "stories that touch" . No amount of property or money that he carts away from your house is more valuable than your life. I know some people that have tried this and didn't live to tell the story.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by DipoDee: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
This was how a doctor lost his life cos he was struggling with a thief trying to snatch his iPad Air. The lady is lucky anyway, good for her.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
just that she knew she was bigger which made them even in measure of strength or probably stronger than the robber. she believe herself...

Izunwa:
Woman!!! They are clapping for you now and bestowing you with various titles and you are feeling like Anjolina Jolie undecided . But let me tell you the blatant truth, what you did was STUPIDD angry . Never you argue or form SuperWoman with someone holding a gun next time. A bullet could have mistakenly gone out during that struggle and in effect putting you and/or your pregnant sister in danger undecided . Secondly, had it been you were not able to wrestle the gun from the robber, out of anger, tension and anxiety he can do the unthinkable and of course, the headline would have changed to "stories that touch" . No amount of property or money that he carts away from your house is more valuable than your life. I know some people that have tried this and didn't live to tell the story.
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
charlesbailey:
repitition; brave is risky
if you understand
I don't understand
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by otiigba1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Me thinks this lady should be made commissioner of nigerian police, she delivered more justice than the nigerian police have done in 5o years smiley, but next time madam! Just let the gun man take what ever he wants, after all they are materials that can be replaced unlike your life
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not al women av such mind 4 dat.risky
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by zynzyn(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
damton:
Embarrassing . To think that a woman unarmed can dislodge a fully armed man is quite ridiculous.

Anyway, Serves him right. He should thank his stars that he was not set on fire like is the case in some cases.

No be the girl beat am like that. Na the people wey come rescue her!
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
This guy don go back to factory settings
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by oooyediran: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
:DPay back tym lobatan
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by badmantin(m): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2015
this one na acting

don't try it at home
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:34am On Oct 27, 2015
prettytasha:
lol o mehn the girl disfigured the guy

ijustdey:
see how his face has been dis-figured with well organized blows and punch.....
kudos to the lady, am sure she has been schooled in the art of martial arts

papiforreal:
A woman can't do this to a man. May be the guy jammed trailer.

Seungrandfather:
Oboi see face...
Na lion the guy fight no be lady!!!
I swear the guy no get shame, he no suppose allow people take in picture.

bablononi:
Nah babe beat person like dis? shocked

The lady only disarmed him, she shouted for help and those who heard joined to beat the robber... always read before commenting undecided
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by charlesbailey(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
being brave means summoning courage and doing something risky
missKiffy:

I don't understand
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
don't make it sound so modest bro. the lady could be a real life lick azz kinda person... if she knew she was a match for the robber whether he was carrying a gun or not. now, that wouldn't be taking a risk anymore in my opinion grin

charlesbailey:
being brave means summoning courage and doing something risky
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by charlesbailey(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
lol abi o..there is a big difference between fighting and beating grin
dejavu231:
don't make it sound so modest bro. the lady could be a real life lick azz kinda person... if she knew she was a match for the robber whether he was carrying a gun or not. now, that wouldn't be taking a risk anymore in my opinion grin

Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
certainly there is a big different but believe me when i say this because i am betting my shaft on the lick azz lady in a real fight without the gun the robber boy will be well done by her. imagine say person disarm you turn gun to your own chest and drag to from entrance of house reach car park if gun nor involve waitin go happen? food for though... grin

all the time when in uni out of 100 robberies 90% were carried out against the girls ladies no wonder women are now lifting weights doing strength training and all that... they are no longer scared of people carrying guns because if you mistakenly shot one by mistake they fit wage gender war o. grin and trust me nobody go win because it will a total disaster lol wink cool

charlesbailey:
lol abi o..there is a big difference between fighting and beating grin
Re: Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) by charlesbailey(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'm all in support of women empowerment..fit ladies perform better in the bedroom also so it's a win win
dejavu231:
certainly there is a big different but believe me when i say this because i am betting my shaft on the lick azz lady in a real fight without the gun the robber boy will be well done by her. imagine say person disarm you turn gun to your own chest and drag to from entrance of house reach car park if gun nor involve waitin go happen? food for though... grin

all the time when in uni out of 100 robberies 90% were carried out against the girls ladies no wonder women are now lifting weights doing strength training and all that... they are no longer scared of people carrying guns because if you mistakenly shot one by mistake they fit wage gender war o. grin and trust me nobody go win because it will a total disaster lol wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.