Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup (1043 Views)

Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time / Download Video: Nigeria 5 – 1 Chile [fifa U17 World Cup] Highlights 2015/16 / (Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by Donbasi(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Hey friends, I was glued to my screen the day Our Eaglets won their first match against USA but it was unfortunate no channel of the supersports displayed nor showed highlights of that game, I felt it was an error repeated my fate on their match against Chile I saw nothing. Plz who is watching the U17 world cup? How are you getting access to view the matches.

1 Like

Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Dstv blatantly failed to procure the broadcast rights from from FIFA media crew affiliates. Thus, showing the Live matches on Dstv platform will be adjudicated as an infraction on such bureaucracy.

I adjure you to promptly purchase Startimes, due to the unrepudiative fact that startimes is now one of the most dependable source of Live FIFA matches.
Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by mikron(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Startimes bough d broadcast rights
Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by mikron(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Startimes bought d broadcast rights
Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by Donbasi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thanks my good people, I learnt Nigeria is playing Australia 28th October, any clue on the time? I would have to be doing startimes from tomorrow. God bless you all
Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Donbasi:
Thanks my good people, I learnt Nigeria is playing Australia 28th October, any clue on the time? I would have to be doing startimes from tomorrow. God bless you all
See Here
Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by Christmasdon(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes, NIGERIA vs australia kick-off Time: 28th oct (wed) 11:59pm on Startime sports channels.
Re: Why Is DSTV Not Showing The U17 World Cup by Donbasi(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Thanks Chris

(1) (Reply)

When You're Asked To Write Down How Many Times You've Been Sacked *photo* / LOL... these pictures will make your day / Nigerian Football Star Builds New Houses & Buys A Range Rover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.