Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reveals She Has A Crush On Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reveals She Has A Crush On Davido (563 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Reveals She Has A Crush On Davido by KoboUP(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerian music star, Cynthia Morgan, has again revealed her crush on another fellow entertainer.

The German Juice singer, who recently had the ‘rumor mills spinning’ when she kissed Burna Boy and called him her crush, has disclosed that her current celebrity crush is singer Davido.

A widely circulated post has it that Cynthia said she sees the ‘Gobe’ singer as her crush because he is hard working.

According to the music star, “My celebrity crush? That will be Davido, because for me he is hard working.

“Over the years he has been able to prove himself that he is talented and not all about being a rich kid and I think he is cute too,” she said.

On whether she could date the single father of one, she said: “Cool, but because I am crushing on him doesn’t mean I want to have a relationship with him.

“But if he says, Oh my God! I love you, we can work something out,” Cynthia added.

[url] http://www.koboup.com/2015/10/cynthia-morgan-reveals-she-has-a-crush-on-davido/ [/url]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals She Has A Crush On Davido by laveed(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2015
If she likes, she can crush on me.... I dont care
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals She Has A Crush On Davido by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Useless girl, remove ur eye from my davido oooh angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals She Has A Crush On Davido by trapQ: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
This is call for notice...
Okay, davido has heard now...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Planning On Getting Married Soon - Donjazzy Tells 9jaflaver / I’m Not A Heart Breaker- Actor Alexx Ekubo / ★ See Funke Akindele’s Outfit To Africa International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.