Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone (6171 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Recover Lost Photos Data From Iphone After Ios 9 Jailbreaking / How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by speededer: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2015
I have my LG phone almost a year. Normally, I like to use it to record my life. Since I bought the smart phone, I do a big meal and I took a picture, when I went a trip with my friends, I took the picture, I feel happy that I took picture to record my memory. I think it is interesting and meaningful! I was free of the habit. However, yesterday, I do what I want to do the stupid thing in the world, I was pressing the Delete key to delete all of these precious photos. I just need some help to recover these deleted photos from my Android phone. Please do not ask me why I do it! This is truly the most stupid thing I've ever done!--asked by Nikki

If you've ever deleted a photo album by mistake or had your smartphone accidentally wipe everything from your gallery, then you know that particular variety of ''bottomless pit in your guts'' feeling. Never fear, your lost photos are not really lost at all. We'll show you just how easy it is to recover photos on my Android Samsung phone. There's only one thing to remember: act fast.

Tips:All that is initially deleted is the index that points to where the data starts in your memory, so as long as you can find that point again, you can get your deleted pictures back from Android phone. Once lost or deleted photos on your android smart phone,you can use a Android Data Recovery to scan and recover photos from Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei,ZTE and other android phones/tablets . If that new data gets written over the top of where your lost pictures are, they will be lost forever.

How to recover deleted photos from Android phone

You can use the Android data recovery software to recover the deleted photos from Android phone
. Android Data Recovery it is a high-tech, safety, professional third-party software, it can recover lost or deleted photos,contacts, messages, videos, whatsapp chat history, notes, call history and more data from Android phone .

Recover Lost Photos, SMS,Contacts, Videos on Android phone in 4 steps

Step 1. Run the program and connect your Android device to computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android phone
Step 3: Analyze and Scan your Android phone for lost photos or other lost data

Step 4. Preview and recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
After the scan, a list of recoverable files that have been found from your Android phone will be shown. Moreover, there will be a preview window of files for you to preview the photos,messages, and contacts from Android device before recovery. You can choose the data you want and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.

Android data recovery can help you to scan and recover ost or deleted data from Android phones, like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and so on. More importantly, the Android data recovery not only supports to restore photos, but also allows you to restore contacts, text messages, videos, whatsapp chat history, game records, etc. from Samsung, HTC, Sony and other smart phones.It is such a magic and wonderful mobile phone recovery,it’s worth to download!

Read more:

How to recover deleted data from Samsung
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by hiahihia: 3:43am On Jan 05, 2016
It's known to us that losing Android data like photos, contacts or videos is like a nightmare for us. Because they are quite significant for us and we are likely to losing them forever when lack of the help of some useful software.
Here, a helpful app called Android Photo Recovery comes up to help us restore deleted photos on Android. It has a compatibility with many Android mobile phones like Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC and so on. Furthermore, in addition to photos recovery, it can also retrieve many other types of data including text messages, videos, music and contacts.
More information:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S6
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by eveeve: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost android phone data with some android data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1Ejyh4VNo
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by Globalhustler(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice info.
Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to add money and upgrade to c9 or any other phone. Location. Lagos /Ogun State. Contact me
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by Dannybrainz: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok.. Good piece of info. Copy that
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by Dannybrainz: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Globalhustler:
Nice info.
Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to add money and upgrade to c9 or any other phone. Location. Lagos /Ogun State. Contact me
Still on the high side cool
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by kylfederer123: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Whenever you lose any photos or videos from any Android device, then in that case, it can be recovered from the stored backup or with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool. Using this application tool, one can recover lost photo easily.
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by victorclin(m): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Format the SD card carelessly, accidentally delete some perfect family photos, pictures suddenly become inaccessible.... Things like this happen occasionally. So many poeple wondered is there a way to restore deleted or lost photos from an Android phone? Actualy, If the card is not physically damaged, you can get them back without any quality loss.

FonePaw Android Data Recovery lets you restore lost pictures from Android devices, as well as messages, contacts and video.

Here is tutorial about how to recover deleted photos on Android.

Or you can go to YouTube to see more about mobile phone.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FonePaw/videos
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by iloveamanda(f): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery offers the best way to recover deleted photos from Android device. With its user-friendly interface, you can recover your deleted or lost photos effortlessly and effectively. This freeware works across various Android phones and tablets from manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WFJcl5yjOk

Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by Alphasunday(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Wow nice info am actually going to try it on my itel 1556 5000mah device,Cus I really love these phone,
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by alanlongth: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2017
To recover deleted photos from Android phone, you need to use Android data recovery software to scan your phone and SD card. It can find all the deleted photos and other data on your phone. You can preview them and recover to computer. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Android phone here. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, contacts, call logs, videos, Whatspp messages, music, books and other data from your Android phone to computer.
Re: The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone by Tjkkelt: 3:44am On May 11, 2017
To be honest, you can find various recovery programs online.In this page, I’d like to share you this Samsung Data Recovery, which has been widely recognized as the most efficient and powerful data recovery software among users.
How to recover lost photos from android cell phone

(1) (Reply)

Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians / How To Secretly Take Pictures With Your Phone Without Being Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.