Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife (41282 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by sabaeh(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
shadrach77:
When was he appointed? He is not from the Giesi ruling dynasty angry angry angry

He is from Giesi bro...
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Rufex07(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good for him. I wish him well.
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Lobolintin(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Snoring

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring

+1

In fact there's lala at the corner of my mouth. Both sides even grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by domopps(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
He's handsome. grin

Long live his royal highness!

U like him don't u?

Cheeers
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by spunky16(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
wow..luking handsome.may u be older than Oba Aderemi whom spent 55yrs on d throne.Ijn long live d king!
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by asaju10(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
He's now 41 @op
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by wildchild1: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cool

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by emmasege: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
This appellation is for the Alaafin of Oyo. Don't tell me you are Yoruba o.
MrImole:
Ikú bàbá yèyé, alá$e ìkejì òrì$à.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kè é mì òlà ògùn ó

3 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by MrImole: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
omisakint:

Young man.....

I don't quite agree with number 9

Why?
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by brownpollo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
GOD bless the KING
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by MrImole: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
emmasege:
This appellation is for the Alaafin of Oyo. Don't tell me you are Yoruba o.

Is that not how they salute every Yoruba king?

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by frakdon(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
repogirl:
Shares my maiden name, I guess our families are interlinked from the olden days.... grin

Repping ADEYEYE!
ne'godi gi..
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by sage2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
So the other guy just went and disgrace himself in Kano for nothing. I am just happy the bare footed nigga did not hacked his way to the throne of Ife.

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by RexTramadol1: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Saaki oh!

We gada dey noni
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by omoarole: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wow! That's great. I'm happy for Yeye. He was such a great guy growing up. From our days at Jadesola Faderera street in Akobo..till our days in Loyola College.
Wishing your mum was alive to see this great day! My dear, rule well oooo let us be proud of you with our heads held high!
My greetings to your Sister Bimpe....wwonder where that gorgeous beauty is now....Also to your sisters Fola and Sola.
He is really Geesi.......we had known that all along.

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Very young man... enuf grooving in the kingdom oooo! I can imagine Davido, Wizard and Banky W etc performing on coronation day

2 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by baby124: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Very handsome man. I am sure a lot of women will be warming up to marry as second wife or third

2 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Profyxcholar(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
K'ade pelori

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by repogirl(f): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
frakdon:
ne'godi gi..
lol, Bros forget that thing. There is a time to claim my Yoruba, Igbo and ijaw heritages grin
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
saintgh:
hope he advocates for the expulsion of the eze idigbo from yoruba land..
And also embraces d Fulani cos they are ur Masters
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by stevecantrell: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
I pity his first wife..

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by sweetgala(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Number 9 is a lie, if only you know what is ongoing in Ile Ife right now. This king is about to have a very rough ride.

Ooh and so many wrongs ave started his reign, he bought his crown and his father is alive which is a taboo in Ile Ife for a king

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by DanielPop(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wetin? Why u dey ask of me? I dey owe your clan? angry

DEXTROVERT:
Where's Abobaku
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
examhall:

Here are some things you should know about the 51st Ooni that Ife has produced:
1. Prince Adeyeye is 40 years old.
2. The new Ooni of Ife is well-read. He has a Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from the Polytechnic of Ibadan.
3. Prince Adeyeye has always had a sophisticated background; his father, Prince Ropo, was a radio and television anchor and presentation star who spanned the mid-1980s to the early 21st century in the south-western part of Nigeria.
4. His mother, Margaret Wuraola Ogunwusi, is from the Ile Opa family compound in Ile Ife.
5. Prince Adeyeye is an astute entrepreneur who is driven by turning ‘impossibilities to possibilities’. This is evident in his savvy business ideas and distinctive youthful revolutions in Ile-ife. He was an entrepreneur right from college!
6. The new Ooni of Ife was born into the Giesi Ruling House, Ojaja Royal Compound of Agbedegbede in Ile-Ife.
7. He is a member of professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), an Associate Accounting Technician and a certified member of the Institute of Directors (IoD) Nigeria. He is also an active member of the Global Real Estate Institute (GRI), having participated at various levels.
8. Prince Adeyeye is presently an employer of about 300 indigenous youth at the Inagbe Cocowood Factory – Essential Homes Furniture brand, a first of its kind in Nigeria using 100% indigenous raw materials for production.
9. He is loved and highly respected by the people of Ile-Ife. He is also said to have stayed very much in touch with his roots and tradition. He has close alliances with some of the most esteemed Royal fathers, leaders and kings men.
10. The new Ooni of Ife is a director on the Board of Directors of Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Limited, (formerly GTHomes), a leading national mortgage bank and former subsidiary of one of the biggest banks in Africa, GTBank Plc.

http:///some-important-things-you-dont-know-about-the-new-ooni-of-ife/

hahahahahahahaha ROTF

2 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
sweetgala:
Number 9 is a lie, if only you know what is ongoing in Ile Ife right now. This king is about to have a very rough ride.

Ooh and so many wrongs ave started his reign, he bought his crown and his father is alive which is a taboo in Ile Ife for a king

Please leave history for historians, there is nothing like what you saying.

His father is alive and his grandmother his alive too, the only taboo Is that is forbidden from prostrating for them.
Don't rewrite history public pls

2 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
omoarole:
Wow! That's great. I'm happy for Yeye. He was such a great guy growing up. From our days at Jadesola Faderera street in Akobo..till our days in Loyola College.
Wishing your mum was alive to see this great day! My dear, rule well oooo let us be proud of you with our heads held high!
My greetings to your Sister Bimpe....wwonder where that gorgeous beauty is now....Also to your sisters Fola and Sola.
He is really Geesi.......we had known that all along.

Without doubt, you know him.

God will crown your hustle too
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by helovesme(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

hahahahahahahaha ROTF

you are thinking exactly the same thing i am thinking grin grin grin grin

afi well read na grin grin grin
Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by ybalogs(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Era of young Monarchs. Long Live your Highness and other Highnesses

2 Likes

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by ABSOL10: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
I dont know of others but I totally disagree with the number 9. moreover I think d pple of ife might regret this by the time their king is being probed.....many never know him self....o ga o.....new ooni

1 Like

Re: Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife by itsene: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
David became King with his father and everyone else in the family alive!
Nothing new under the sun my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ancient Kemet (ancient Egypt) In Pictures / Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died / Historical Relation Between Edo And Yoruba Culture And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.