Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scared (383 Views)

Oh / Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared / Having A Myomectomy, Am So Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared by kaydj18(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
modified
Re: Scared by GogetterMD(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mostky , the most important thing for you to note is that the problem you are currently facing is usually psychological.
Next, your husband needs to understand the role of pre-intimacy. It not only puts you at ease and prepares your mind for the major act, it also acts to help the increased secretion of natural endogenous lubricants from the cervix and the bulbourethral glands allowing easier pemetration.
Then if all of these is still not effective, let your husband, or rather, you buy KY jelly at your local pharmacy store and apply generously. It makes penetration easier.

I hope that helps.

P.S. don't forget to pay me for my services afterwards wink

(1) (Reply)

Don't Carry Those Weight Over... / Did You Know That Using Your Phone Daily Is Killing Your Happiness / Tend To Be Healthy Abdominal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.