Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" (2801 Views)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / (picture) When Technology Meets Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
I basically call it life hacking, emm whatever you that suits you, please go ahead am not fond of mysteries, cause most mysteries has been demystified to me, to me it pure spiritual science in reality that is what it all about. Consciously learning to manipulate the physical through the spiritual, consciously controlling the consciousness through the subconscious realm “simple” ,I call it spiritual probing . its pure science, pure psychology once you learn the 1+1 basics “duo 1+1 here will not always give you 2, for two reasons.
1. There many factors involved numerous to mention, some details might actually escape your attention ,you as the practitioner , the scientist. in reality you as human can never consider all factors involved in any scenario, cause you all knowing .
2. The spiritual is infinity, its not bonded by the laws of the physical, see it as a form of vast space with no distance “how do you measure that”, a vast energy with no magnitude or degree “this is where God comes in for many people, a sort of security from the unknown ,the undefined”.
Like everything in life there laws binding it, this laws you are going to be working with anything time you try some, this are natural laws, nothing new there are before your every eyes.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
1. LAW OF ORDER
Order is the first law of heaven, an understanding of that order which controls the universe, gives you a form of leverage “lawyers understand this better than anyone”
2. LAW OF CORRESPONDENCE
As above so below, The All is One, One is All. Under the correspondence you find other submerging laws like ,the law of duality, law of vibration/resonance “ it is a well known fact in science that nothing is at a STATE OF REST,EVERY THING CONSTANTLY VIBRATES, what we call REST is actually the human inability to measure the level of disorderliness or motion of an object. It helps to see the quantities, qualities we as human cannot measure or quantify as the SPIRITUAL. The law of correspondence is vast, you would need an entire page just to note down other submerging laws, its better as we progress you meet them.
In reality what I would be doing is demystifying and giving you those laws/tool and how they can work for you, I must warn you ,it’s not a day job to master and get results, it requires discipline. But what I can guaranty is more spiritually filled life, a better handle on the affairs of your life, a better understanding of your own world and the universe at large “spiritual discernment”, spiritual discipline/wisdom “look around you ,the same Babalawo that do money rituals for others to be immensely rich, are not rich themselves”.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
How you want is given to you, is your own journey, your own individuality, therefore the consequences are purely on you.

The wiccans law.
KNOW,WILL,DARE AND KEEP SILENT.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by samsard(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Where ever science meets religion, pseudoscience is born and real science dies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2015
What you would be doing is understands laws that govern the universe at large and how to make those laws work for you. Let me break it to you,in reality you would infact be on a path to becoming/become an OCCULTIST. Occultism is what you think, look around you occultist are the most respected people,not cause of the mystery surrounding them but cause of their way of life. Occultist are the intellectuals in room,the calmest yet mysterious, patient and discipline, when I say the occultist,I mean true occultist .
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 27, 2015
CONSIDER THIS PARAGRAPH ON WHO IS AN OCCULTIST.
Others there are who reach to the heart of
things by a clear and conscious intellection, understanding what they see, analyzing and interpreting what
they feel. These are the Occultists, the true masters of the secret knowledge.
The Occultist is one who intelligently and continuously applies himself to the understanding of the
hidden forces in nature and to the laws of the interior world, to the end that he may consciously cooperate
with nature and the spiritual intelligences in the production of effects of service to himself and to
his fellow-beings. This entails upon him a close study of the mystery and power of sound, number,
colour, form; the psychological laws underlying all expression of faculty; the laws of sympathy and
antipathy; the law of vibration; of spiritual and natural affinity; the law of periodicity, of cosmic energy,
planetary action; occult correspondences, etc.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2015
the true occultist is a scientist ,one with a natural gift of understanding, an unusual degree of patience and devotion, and a keen perception of natural facts.

A man who is not affliated with any God/god,entity but freely access them by conscious effort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2015
One who maintains an affliation with a God/energy without or little to less conscious effort or understanding is called a medium “merlin is in every sense a medium”.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Consider this paragraph on medium.
Medium, or natural sensitive, is one who holds himself in negative relations to the interior worlds, and submits himself to the operation of influences proceeding from things and persons, as well as to that of discarnate intelligences. The medium cultivates an unusual degree of responsiveness to environment and
to the emanations (atomic, magnetic or psychic) and suggestions of other persons. The phenomena
Developed by this process of mediumism include automatism (temporary loss of control over the motor
nerves), as in the phenomena of involuntary speech and automatic writing; hypercesthesia, as in the
function of clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychometry, etc.; trance, with its attendant phenomena of
unconscious cerebration, obsession, and a variety of physical effects of a supernormal character. In its
highest manifestation, following upon the "crucifying of the flesh," the subjugation of the passions, and a
process of intense religious aspiration, mediumism is frequently followed by spiritual revelation and spontaneous prophecy.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2015
One would ask why I fight with him “merlin” all the time and do not agree with him,the answer is simple ,a medium hardly knows what his doing, there tend to be this assumption and a lot of misconceptions when he tries to explan what /how he does what he does, cause he himself is a prob of an entity, he hardly understands what his doing, that’s why he finds it difficult to explan and keeps on hammering on open your third eye, his forgetting that the vision are all subjective, a result or effect of the entity he works with, even with a full working third eye “if he is legit anyway” you would not experience or see what he sees, his visions,prophecy are purely subjective. You as an individual can open your third eye and see Jesus instead of Enki “anybody can quote me on that”. you can see jesus.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 27, 2015
For the Christians before you start to Quote me.

1 Sam 28:8-20
8 And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.
9 And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?
10 And Saul sware to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.
11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.
13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.
15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
17 And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:
18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day.
19 Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.
20 Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 27, 2015
DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU THE CASE OF BALLAM?,OR THE CASE Of ACTS 19:15.
Acts 19:13-16
13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
I just felt like clearing the air here.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2015
@Samsard, carry ur yeye self comot for this thread... ok we know science can impregnate religion to bore pseudoscience but what's ur problem? e concern u say we love pseudoscience

I don't trust ur way o, u just dey pursue pseudoscience up n down for nl....

Chalantmike, well done, but pls use easy to understand terms cos this is beginning to look like a textbook... plus don't let anyone derail dis cos I see u quoting d bible to please some crazy ass egotistical n prideful Christians... just do what u opened this thread for but if its necessary, quote d whole bible, cheesy

Philfearon come see mad Chalantmike. He's honoured my request. grin let's see what he can offer.

May all be "demystified"
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by philfearon(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2015
edogho:
@Samsard, carry ur yeye self comot for this thread... ok we know science can impregnate religion to bore pseudoscience but what's ur problem? e concern u say we love pseudoscience

I don't trust ur way o, u just dey pursue pseudoscience up n down for nl....

Chalantmike, well done, but pls use easy to understand terms cos this is beginning to look like a textbook... plus don't let anyone derail dis cos I see u quoting d bible to please some crazy ass egotistical n prideful Christians... just do what u opened this thread for but if its necessary, quote d whole bible, cheesy

Philfearon come see mad Chalantmike. He's honoured my request. grin let's see what he can offer.

May all be "demystified"
Wow..
That's kul..
Following…
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
So where do we start from now?... Read and understood all you wrote. BTW, pls try to be more communicable in your write up. Thanks!
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Donkunlex:
So where do we start from now?... Read and understood all you wrote. BTW, pls try to be more communicable in your write up. Thanks!
honestly that is one of my problems, leaving cloud 9 logic and just communicate.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2015
STILL WATER RUNS DEEP.
The above axiom is used to describe a meditative state ,since majority of what an occultist does is to go through the higher realm and affect the lower realm, meditation is only key that gives you access to the higher realm “spirit realm”. The true aim of any meditation is achieving the higher state by quieting the mind, in reality lowering the brain function/frequency, maintaining a specific brain wave which is usually between beta-alpha brain wave, ideal for any form of meditation and hypnosis. By quieting the mind, your putting down your mortal body, and aiming to loss /lower its boundaries so you could connect to your soul/higher self.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2015
#
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Meditation would be easy if you know these facts.

-you can never truly quiet the mind. cause silencing the mind is another function of the mind “the part of the mind which is your mental effort “consciousness”, is a function of the mind itself “the aim of every true meditation is to give-up at least a significant amount of your mental function “consciousness”, so you can access your soul function/spirit “subconscious”.

-it’s always easier to let go, then to try and control your mind “quiet your mind”. This is the trick employed in all meditation, usually without a physical guild or instructor to direct you, you’ll have to discover this yourself. Its easier to let the horse tier itself then stop it.

-quieting the mind, means quieting the body. resting the mind ,means resting the body. Ignoring the mind, means ignoring your body. The state of your body has a direct relationship with your mind, mutual partnership, its non negotiable.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2015
-you meditate every day duo a form of subconscious meditation, when you sleep. When you sleep, your brain wave goes into THETA WAVE (3 to 8HZ), this is the state of our brain when you asleep, here you are not conscious, but your brain is still active. When you’re fully awake, like in an everyday activity, your brain wave changes to BETA wave (12 to 38 Hz), here you are fully conscious. The aim of meditation is to find you a path between been conscious and not been conscious, that state is called an ALPHA STATE, gotten from the a specific brain wave ALPHA (8 TO 12HZ), Alpha state is the power of now, awareness, a state of higher awareness , clear subjectivity, higher senses ,intuition etc. IN A NUT SHELL THE AIM IS TO BE ASLEEP BUT NOT SLEEPING, BEAWARE.

:-when I use the word Alpha state, am referring to meditation as manipulation of brain wave “science view point”

Achieving the Alpha state/meditating state, takes practice but it really easy, what you require is the will.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 28, 2015
To achieve a full meditative state you need an inner consciousness. if you scared of achieving the inner consciousness “most people are for fear of thinking they are going mad”, there is another way, round it, concentration on a specific body part or anything external of you “this helps ignore and still the mind”. another way is to get a physical guild/ instructor, someone familiar with meditation, so he could guild you through the realms of your mind by his/her voice.
I recommend the inner consciousness because its deeper is conforms to the true goal of meditation.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2015
How the inner consciousness is achieved.
Sit in your meditative pose, you could lie down or sit on a chair, an arm chair, any form long as you comfortable and won’t be disturbed. Make sure the environment is quiet; close your eyes, take deep breaths, making sure you comfortable and getting relaxed. Maintain a steady breathing pace/rhyme, one which you’re comfortable with enough to forget you are breathing and just breathe. Now just listen to YOURSELF. a voice is bond to pop up and it can be scary “my own experience I thought I was going mad”, let go of any fear what so and just listen, engage it in a conversation, something simple, concentrate on that singular voice and its dialog, let everything else fade. when you feel like you’ve had enough, return your attention to your breath then to your body, end your meditation, continue some other time you feel like it.
From experience it is bond to pop up sometime during the day, especially when your attention is shifted inside, the realm of thoughts or contemplating, forming a bond with that voice is important, till you trust it enough to let it lead you, then you can move on to the real meditation.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2015
#still following
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by philfearon(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Go on bro..
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
#Following
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Viewing this topic: Pr0ton

Guy, where be u? U and Weah and AtheistD?

missed ur wahala but please wait, don't start yet. let him continue cos I know u like samsard hate pseudoscience.

macof
folykaze
ifeness

I know this will interest you, come join the audience here.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Pr0ton: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
edogho:
Viewing this topic: Pr0ton

Guy, where be u? U and Weah and AtheistD?

missed ur wahala but please wait, don't start yet. let him continue cos I know u like samsard hate pseudoscience.

macof
folykaze
ifeness

I know this will interest you, come join the audience here.

Lol. I wasn't actually viewing. I only clicked and then got chatting on whatsapp through the notification bar. I'm still trying to understand his second post tho.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by ingenuity2014: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
When you open the door of truth, nothing will be the same again.

Today there are over 1,700 religious sects, cults and denominations confessing to be the bearers of light, yet most are in contradiction with one another. A man or woman seeking the truth is like a rat in a maze of 1,700-plus roads with only one reaching the "God" destination. Many will assume theirs is the correct one. Your chances are not good.

Fortunately, the God who created all things has written a book-an owner's manual, which is commonly known as the Holy Bible.

- See more at: http://godsaidmansaid.com
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
As much as I dislike to use the word "God",if I don't I will be misunderstood. Christians try to mix Yahweh the evil creature or Allah the islamic monster and a pure energy of light and love together. This spark of pure energy is deeply rooted in all humans,animals,plants and even the ocean. Yes the pure energy is within us all and it is "unconditional" regardless of what we do. We are capable of being totally evil and good. Yes everyone of us is pure energy using a body created by this evil creatures to trap us.

Therefore God is all that is. Everyone of us make up God,the mountains,stars make up God. Without you or me,God is not complete.

Religion tries to separate human from his/her divinity. This is where someone came in to act like you(Yahweh,Allah), give laws that only benefit themselves. But as we know,anything done with negative intentions never last. Humans are waking up to the God within them while re-legion crumbles.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
ingenuity2014:
When you open the door of truth, nothing will be the same again.

Today there are over 1,700 religious sects, cults and denominations confessing to be the bearers of light, yet most are in contradiction with one another. A man or woman seeking the truth is like a rat in a maze of 1,700-plus roads with only one reaching the "God" destination. Many will assume theirs is the correct one. Your chances are not good.

Fortunately, the God who created all things has written a book-an owner's manual, which is commonly known as the Holy Bible.

- See more at: http://godsaidmansaid.com
in a way you are right, i will demonstrate.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
chalantmike:
in a way you are right, i will demonstrate.

Right? Please demonstrate lemme see "the way" in which he's right...

Did yhu read what ifeness posted? I think that's what I came to know that made me start to detest this Christian attitude of claiming to be the only way, when in fact there re many ways..

Come teach us how to manipulate jor, u wan derail because of dem don dey come abi?
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Age of Pisces is a water sign,ruled by Neptune,it is emotional and draws religion along with it. All these will begin to fade as we approach the Aquarius age

Aquarius the air sign comes with energy with the air,technology,signals,the thinking mind,wave length,mobile phones. You can see cctv,drones everywhere. Science will be very prosperous in this age because the control freak Pisces is getting out the way.

Age of Aquarius isn't a private sign.its all about openness,truth,social media. Whom do you think Isis,boko haram are fighting? It is the age of openness. Aquarius also rules genetic,IVF, mutation in a natural way. Since Uranus rules Aquarius, energy and electronics....finally we are shifting to that era

New kids will begin to sense more colors,event better technology because they will be less brainwash as their older counterparts. There will be lots of revolution and many many more to come.

I am no prophets,I am only judging from how the age of Leo,Pisces shaped our future. I guess the age of Aquarius is now obviously around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Verse That Called God A Drunkard / THE GRASSHOPPER MENTALITY By Afolabi Jisola / The Fornication Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.