Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" (2804 Views)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / (picture) When Technology Meets Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:
Age of Pisces is a water sign,ruled by Neptune,it is emotional and draws religion along with it. All these will begin to fade as we approach the Aquarius age

Aquarius the air sign comes with energy with the air,technology,signals,the thinking mind,wave length,mobile phones. You can see cctv,drones everywhere. Science will be very prosperous in this age because the control freak Pisces is getting out the way.

Age of Aquarius isn't a private sign.its all about openness,truth,social media. Whom do you think Isis,boko haram are fighting? It is the age of openness. Aquarius also rules genetic,IVF, mutation in a natural way. Since Uranus rules Aquarius, energy and electronics....finally we are shifting to that era

New kids will begin to sense more colors,event better technology because they will be less brainwash as their older counterparts. There will be lots of revolution and many many more to come.

I am no prophets,I am only judging from how the age of Leo,Pisces shaped our future. I guess the age of Aquarius is now obviously around.
that's why i choose the name. 100 likes.

And yes the age of Aquarius is already here, less ghost leaping in the dark more reasoning, less rituals more power.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2015
The tool is only as flexible as the one who uses it.
People meditate for different reasons, now the processes of meditation usually is based on those reason, someone meditating to relief stress ,the meditative exercise id different from someone meditating to gain inner strength. Physical we all cross our legs and get into a meditative pose, but the processes of the mind, the method use to explore the inner realm, the Archetypes, the sacred names, the frequency operated is different. But it’s still that same one meditation, getting your brain into that subjective state, conditioning your brain literally like a off and on switch between two or more frequencies, over time your brain is automatically able to recognize and maintain a particular frequency, this is where the term spiritual consciousness/Para consciousness is employed, a step down from the Beta frequency to the Alpha frequency/lower frequencies, it’s at the Alpha frequency that most spiritual gift/fruits/parapsychological phenomena occurs “this is a scientific fact”. Alpha wave better defined as a realm of subjectiveness, where the body’s mental barrier is lowered, and the higher self can manifest/reach out like water in a cup.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 30, 2015
As long as any spiritual path is concerned, as far as meditation is concerned with regards to spirituality or exercising the lower/micro/inner realm, your journey begins when you are able to cultivate that inner voice/consciousness. You cant operate in a realm, you do not know, see or perceive by means of its own sense “sixth sense”, in reality there as many senses as there are many combination of flavors you can find, it’s the soul we talking of here, it is of water element one of its attributes is flexibility and fluidity in expression, that why ART, any process of human creation or creativity is never STATIC, its FLUIDIC/FLEXIBLE, so it is in the lower realm. {The lower the frequency, the higher the vibration, the lower the material/matter barrier/body influence/consciousness} physics.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 30, 2015
This was what Jesus meant in JOHN 14:6.
“I am the way, the truth and the light. No one can come unto the father except through me”
The term “no one” in verse refers to humans, any man any woman, everyday person, the term “I AM” refers to a state, a frequency, a god head, Para-human etc, by that term Jesus was referring to himself as a Para-human state, an extraordinary state, a state every human who wants to access God has to attain and go through.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Your normal working moment, where we humans are obsessed or caught up in the everyday worries and activities of life, your brain functions at Beta frequency, here you are concerned with mundane things, even active and passive day dreaming falls under Beta frequency, the gear you running is just what changes, to denote this there is a range (12 to 38 Hz). You decide to change your brain state at least be able to alternate it by meditation, develop your Para-human side, spiritual side “consciousness” etc, your now operating under the Alpha frequency (8 to 12Hz) “which is the state Christ was referring too”,This is what Jesus meant by “I AM”. It’s important to note that many things, will/can alter your brain function/state ,BUT WILL NEVER GIVE YOU THAT SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS/STATE YOUR LOOKING FOR INSTEAD A PERIOD OF ESTASY IS SUBSITUTED FOR THAT PRECIOUS STATE,THIS IS WHERE ADDICTION KICKS IN, CAUSE ESTASY IS CHEMICALS IN PLAY,LIKE HORMONE.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Have you ever worked with affirmations? What do/did you use when working with affirmations?, am guessing “I AM” is the term/context you used, “I am getting slimmer, I am confident, I am brilliant ,I am rich etc”. Psychologist, therapist uses it as a form of hypnosis too.
Shrink: you are calm and relaxed.
You: I am calm and relax.
{I hope to explain in details maybe in the next post, hopefully because it’s in escapable, you will and must work with it, I would go into the spiritual details of that “I am”) (8 to 12Hz),}
The Father in the context refers to God, the higher self, the one you’re/every human should seek to attain.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Christ never said Christianity is the way, JESUS Christ is a universal ARCHETYPE, he never saw nor referred to himself as human, the way he referred and death with life, saw life is prove of that. “Observe the way Christ spoke and talked to his mother, you talk that way or in that context and see what happens”. Let me not derail.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 30, 2015
chalantmike:
Have you ever worked with affirmations? What do/did you use when working with affirmations?, am guessing “I AM” is the term/context you used, “I am getting slimmer, I am confident, I am brilliant ,I am rich etc”. Psychologist, therapist uses it as a form of hypnosis too.
Shrink: you are calm and relaxed.
You: I am calm and relax.
{I hope to explain in details maybe in the next post, hopefully because it’s in escapable, you will and must work with it, I would go into the spiritual details of that “I am”) (8 to 12Hz),}
The Father in the context refers to God, the higher self, the one you’re/every human should seek to attain.

True...."I AM THE WAY" "BE LIKE ME" to escape this phase of limitation and self impose prison.

2 Likes

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice one Chalantmike, Please continue
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 4:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Chalantmike, dat b all? better come back here n continue
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
ARCHETYPES.
An ARCHETYPE is a term for symbols and signs corresponding to the higher realm, a representation of what is above “outer realm”, found below “mind/inner realm”. Traditionally an archetype is a form of mental imagery or symbols recognizable by a collective/universal consciousness. By collective and universal I mean the unconsciousness/subconscious mind same term.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
An illiterate comes across the mathematical symbol for addition “+”, his conscious mind does not recognize or understand what his suppose to do with it or what it means, but his subconscious does, his inability to recognize the plus sign does not in any way affect the efficiency or effectiveness of the plus sign, it does not in any way render the plus sign meaningless, cause another consciousness is able to effectively make use of that same plus sign by recognizing it with his conscious mind, probably through processes of apperception, experience ,exercise, education etc. this scenario represents how the Archetype works and means, it’s all about a trained consciousness.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
THE POINT OF KNOWING THIS ARCHETYPE IS SO YOU CAN BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THEM.
In other to fully discuss this Archetype, an entire exposition is needed, sorry to say but naira land forum not the place for it, but I will refer you to books that deal with this archetypes you need to know and would be working with, duo the book I would deals with this Archetypes in a form of why and what but the how is not given, in the sense of how to effectively use them, it’s more a less scientific exposé the occult by one of my authors.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Let me draw another practical analog on how the Archetype works, one we all must have seen.
The CADUCEUS, is the Archetype for medicine, you’ve seen it, we all have, in hospital, health organization, on drugs, in the bible etc. let me explain, it’s a long exposé but I will keep it simple.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Num 21:8-9
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looked upon it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Archetype for health is a snake or two snakes twined round a pole with two wings emerging at the sides of the pole. Check any hospital/health organization you’ll find that exact symbol/image. It’s called the Caduceus, it a representation of the planet mercury, mercury is associated with the Greek god Hermes known as the messenger god, astrologically mercury is known as a messenger planet taking its attribute from any planet it is closest too, thereby complementing that planet astrologically “it’s a long story”. The caduceus Archetype is actually a representation of mercury as the messenger god, the snake represent healing, renewal, health. In the caduceus archetype is just trying to say “divine healing, healing sent from above, and health” pick, the caduceus has a biblical origin as well as a Greek origin but has its roots in alchemy and astrology “long story”. Point is this are different systems that combine together to agree on one thing, recognizable by the universal consciousness “sub consciousness”.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
ifeness:
Age of Pisces is a water sign,ruled by Neptune,it is emotional and draws religion along with it. All these will begin to fade as we approach the Aquarius age

Aquarius the air sign comes with energy with the air,technology,signals,the thinking mind,wave length,mobile phones. You can see cctv,drones everywhere. Science will be very prosperous in this age because the control freak Pisces is getting out the way.

Age of Aquarius isn't a private sign.its all about openness,truth,social media. Whom do you think Isis,boko haram are fighting? It is the age of openness. Aquarius also rules genetic,IVF, mutation in a natural way. Since Uranus rules Aquarius, energy and electronics....finally we are shifting to that era

New kids will begin to sense more colors,event better technology because they will be less brainwash as their older counterparts. There will be lots of revolution and many many more to come.

I am no prophets,I am only judging from how the age of Leo,Pisces shaped our future. I guess the age of Aquarius is now obviously around.

Spot on. As we've gotten into the Age of Aquarius, more people have lifted the veil over their eyes. More people are aware that everything in this world isn't what it seems. Also, Aquarius is synonymous with rebellion, revolution and the concept of freedom. Look out for more and more uprisings and anarchy as people around the world try and fight against oppressive governments around the world.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 06, 2015
chalantmike:
The Archetype for health is a snake or two snakes twined round a pole with two wings emerging at the sides of the pole. Check any hospital/health organization you’ll find that exact symbol/image. It’s called the Caduceus, it a representation of the planet mercury, mercury is associated with the Greek god Hermes known as the messenger god, astrologically mercury is known as a messenger planet taking its attribute from any planet it is closest too, thereby complementing that planet astrologically “it’s a long story”. The caduceus Archetype is actually a representation of mercury as the messenger god, the snake represent healing, renewal, health. In the caduceus archetype is just trying to say “divine healing, healing sent from above, and health” pick, the caduceus has a biblical origin as well as a Greek origin but has its roots in alchemy and astrology “long story”. Point is this are different systems that combine together to agree on one thing, recognizable by the universal consciousness “sub consciousness”.

Also Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Virgo is the zodiac sign associated with healing and health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2015
aim5:

Spot on. As we've gotten into the Age of Aquarius, more people have lifted the veil over their eyes. More people are aware that everything in this world isn't what it seems. Also, Aquarius is synonymous with rebellion, revolution and the concept of freedom. Look out for more and more uprisings and anarchy as people around the world try and fight against oppressive governments around the world.

As we can see the Women are fighting for equality. The gays are having their rights in many countries, Isis,Boko haram are only trying in vain,freedom will eventually prevail. The MIGHTY Roman Catholic will eventually crumble and so many more..
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2015
aim5:

Also Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Virgo is the zodiac sign associated with healing and health.
very true. Archetypes are complex and systems vary that why i gave the book so i dont have to go into deals.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Grey is the new black, mindfulness is the new religion, abnormality is the new normality.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2015
chalantmike:
Grey is the new black, mindfulness is the new religion, abnormality is the new normality.
I can say d rest is clear, but d bolded got me thinking.
more light on dat pls
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2015
edogho:

I can say d rest is clear, but d bolded got me thinking.
more light on dat pls
nothing is as simple as it is, anymore.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2015
ifeness:

As we can see the Women are fighting for equality. The gays are having their rights in many countries, Isis,Boko haram are only trying in vain,freedom will eventually prevail. The MIGHTY Roman Catholic will eventually crumble and so many more..

True more and more people are questioning organized religion and rightfully so. Religion's decline is as a rule of us moving from the Age of Pisces to Aquarius.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
aim5:

True more and more people are questioning organized religion and rightfully so. Religion's decline is as a rule of us moving from the Age of Pisces to Aquarius.

Exactly,All forms of religion have played their parts. The distortion of knowledge was typical of Pisces and the breaker of secrets is typical of Aquarius.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by edogho(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chalantmike, is dis d end? Please come continue jor
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Gayjesus: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Gayjesus: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2015

True...."I AM THE WAY" "BE LIKE ME" to escape this phase of limitation and self impose prison.
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Gayjesus: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2015

Paris shooting as well
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
chalantmike:
I basically call it life hacking, emm whatever you that suits you, please go ahead am not fond of mysteries, cause most mysteries has been demystified to me, to me it pure spiritual science in reality that is what it all about. Consciously learning to manipulate the physical through the spiritual, consciously controlling the consciousness through the subconscious realm “simple” ,I call it spiritual probing . its pure science, pure psychology once you learn the 1+1 basics “duo 1+1 here will not always give you 2, for two reasons.
1. There many factors involved numerous to mention, some details might actually escape your attention ,you as the practitioner , the scientist. in reality you as human can never consider all factors involved in any scenario, cause you all knowing .
2. The spiritual is infinity, its not bonded by the laws of the physical, see it as a form of vast space with no distance “how do you measure that”, a vast energy with no magnitude or degree “this is where God comes in for many people, a sort of security from the unknown ,the undefined”.
Like everything in life there laws binding it, this laws you are going to be working with anything time you try some, this are natural laws, nothing new there are before your every eyes.

Hello chalantmike please I wish to add you on WhatsApp to talk to you about somethings, please if you see this shall I drop my number ? Preferable I would like to give you a call so we talk
Re: Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" by Gayjesus: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Looks like we are in it already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Verse That Called God A Drunkard / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography – Background,education,marriage Life / Why Being An Homosexual Is Not A Sin - Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.