Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) (36078 Views)

43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos / 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) / PHOTOS: Couple wed at Oniru beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by rusher14: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
NORTHERNERS ARE EASY GOING PEOPLE AND THEIR LIFE IS SO SIMPLE AND LESS MATERIALISTIC. THEY ARE HARDLY INVOLVED IN CRIMES AND ARE ALWAYS CONTENTED IN ANY SITUATION THEY FIND THEMSELVES. IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN IN THAT SAME IDP, HIS THOUGHT WILL BE HOW TO SELL FAKE DRUGS TO EVERY ONE THERE OR HOW TO CARRY DRUGS TO ASIA TO MAKE FAST MONEY. I PREFER TO LIVE WITH HAUSAS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN THOSE HATE FILLED BIAFRANS.

Nonsense.

Every Creed, tribe has her good and bad.

Thanks for ruining what should have been a happy and introspective thread.

3 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ufuos4Love:
E be like say the Aboki don nack the Yarira get Belle grin so dem need to cover up.

gringrin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
dats y i lov my country-ppl. we r resilient n hopeful n we always mànage to find happiness no matter d circumstances surrounding us, trusting dat beta days r ahead.... HML to dem
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
NORTHERNERS ARE EASY GOING PEOPLE AND THEIR LIFE IS SO SIMPLE AND LESS MATERIALISTIC. THEY ARE HARDLY INVOLVED IN CRIMES AND ARE ALWAYS CONTENTED IN ANY SITUATION THEY FIND THEMSELVES. IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN IN THAT SAME IDP, HIS THOUGHT WILL BE HOW TO SELL FAKE DRUGS TO EVERY ONE THERE OR HOW TO CARRY DRUGS TO ASIA TO MAKE FAST MONEY. I PREFER TO LIVE WITH HAUSAS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN THOSE HATE FILLED BIAFRANS.

A slave will always PRAISE his master NO MATTER WHAT!

Son of a Bastard who is living in HATE and has been searching for love for over 1 year now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by favourlove1: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
your hatered for the igbos would follow you to ur grave. Too bad you can't do without them n you call yourself a worshiper of God n you possess such hatred. Pathetic n more pathetic that people as dum as you are liking you comment.

4 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Spybradd: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
CHIMPANZEEsearching4GORILLAlove:
NORTHERNERS ARE EASY GOING PEOPLE AND THEIR LIFE IS SO SIMPLE AND LESS MATERIALISTIC. THEY ARE HARDLY INVOLVED IN CRIMES AND ARE ALWAYS CONTENTED IN ANY SITUATION THEY FIND THEMSELVES. IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN IN THAT SAME IDP, HIS THOUGHT WILL BE HOW TO SELL FAKE DRUGS TO EVERY ONE THERE OR HOW TO CARRY DRUGS TO ASIA TO MAKE FAST MONEY. I AND MY FELLOW YORUBA SLAVES PREFER TO LIVE WITH AND shocked KISS AND LICK THE NYANSHES shocked of HAUSAS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN THOSE HATE FILLED BIAFRANS.

#CORPSE

3 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Missy89:
They look unhappy.

Very difficult to look happy when you are a refugee. Yes , Even on your wedding day.
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Missy89:
They look unhappy.

They should appear uninterested.

But if you happen to see the level of konji under those clothes, you will understand the need for that wedding.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
I know you are checking time to time to see how many people that have liked and share the nonsense you typed. I can't tell you to grow up because little babies now have adult sense. Hey you! Where did you forget your senses?

searching4love:

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:

Ala gba gbuo gi there!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
ceecee0703:

Ala gba gbuo gi there!!

Kadaa fun iye re there
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sure u will be delivered from this Chain holding you brother.

searching4love:

i wont mind licking ur pusssy

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Kimoni: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin love has no boundaries biko...carry go
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by ZZ22: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
.... Igbos can never stay in IDP camp rather they search for greener pastures somewhere else no matter how far it seems than depend to eat from where he didnt work ... Its a lifestyle, its in our gene.... This post has nothing to do with the igbos yet you have our name on your rotten mouth... Why are you so obsessed with igbo

4 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by luckyhunter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not everyone is like that. Mind ur statement
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by ndujekwu(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
TRUST ME; [i]You ain't far from killing yourself with thy own thought if you continue being myopic like this. If school really passed through u, u would have learnt civilization. Northerners decieve people about sharia and barbaric punishments, yet your leaders are champions of adultry, homos and lesbianism.

Repent and seek God, else u wallow in abject illusions of ignorance
[/i]

searching4love:

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
are u talking about hausas of Burkina faso?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by sunsewa: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:

But why seek secession because of the Fulani herdsmen living with u already, since u like their raping of ur females, killing and kidnapping of ur people,pray never to encounter Hausa/Fulani arm robbers on the northern roads or axis, ask drivers or travellers,they are the deadliest arm robbers in the world,travel and see.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
I gave you 150 likesssssss
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Onyiido: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:
No wonder, u've been searching for love for decades yet no hope. Come let's teach u how to love. And next time think with ur brain $ not ur anus

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by imson4: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2015
liberty300:
Nonsense, before you know now they go born 15 children for that camp. People no dey get sense
eh let him born 100 wetin concern u, how many of dem did Boko Haram killed? so let dem replace with at least 1/4.
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Yahwehpikin: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Love in the jungle. Were those well~ wishers really celebrating them or were simply mocking them?

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by babajero(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:
And igbos can never live such a wayward life because igbos are mainly christians and don't live such a barbaric life, of which it is igbos or Christians that dominate the north you won't even hear anything like IDP but don't worry they soon come to yoruba land by then I will see if your word and world will remain the same , and saying that you like living with hausas have you ever seen a slave living away from his master? NO, that explains why kwanso insulted your so called elders in their face and nothing happened, mark my word when igbos gets Biafra lagos and other part of yoruba land will get emir and by then the slavery will become official.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Glare247:
. With due respect,check the meaning of shy in ur dictionary,those couple are shy
of ?
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by MightyFortress: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
searching4love:

You and the people who always like your tribalistic posts...... I wonder.... I just wonder.... Sadly shaking my head for you all..... And you deceive yourself that a certain tribe are hate filled, compared to yourself..... I makes me wonder, still. I want to understand, please... It would be most interesting to meet you in real life... and just stare at you, while you talk..... and see the stuff you are made of... find out what truly makes you tick.... and what drives you, your revolutionary feelings and your brilliant posts..... Lets see the man and get the real picture.. the whole of it... What do you say to my suggestion?
Honestly, it would be interesting to place you in front of an intelligent, neutral and objective audience so that you can truly convince them with your wonderful, swaying oratory and maybe achieve this burning and lifelong passion of yours...
You would make for an interesting study in human psychology and mental psychiatry, I think.... A good project study... We could get get a few renown professors of Human Sociology and other related fields to do a good write up on your passion, maybe make a documentary of it... Who knows, you could win an Oscar or something...
Can we meet you in real life please? Any other avenue to pass across your ideals and values in a more crystallized form, rather than anonymously utilizing this inanimate and definitely ineffective modus operandi... You know, our President Buhari never did his campaigns online.. Tell us what you think please... If you dont mind... A TV interview on AIT, CHANNELS and NTA, wont be that hard to arrange... If you do so well, We could go international, you know.. BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, etc... Then the could be achieved in an international manner... That would be cool, dont you think?

So Bro, abeg, plenty of those who click like on these wonderful posts of yours are willing to support you all the way To annihilate this hate filled tribe.... Any means of genocide would do perfectly... come out and prove yourself a champion to them....

With Love,
From a Diehard Fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Couple Stranded As Registrar Travels Out Of Town For Burial / Couple Ride In An Excavator To Their Wedding Reception In Lesotho, S. Africa / Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.