Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) (17173 Views)

Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) / Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Takeit2017(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt posted photos and named of intending couple who will be joined in Holy Matrimony on August 19th. The post is captioned thus:

"Good News!!! God has done it again! 40 persons will be matching to Salvation Ministries Altar to be joined in Holy Matrimony this August 19th 2017. Plan to attend. The God of David Ibiyeomie will cause you to testify as you celebrate with them!'

[img]https://1.bp..com/-PdKUG5oQD24/WYNEnddX0bI/AAAAAAAM6QY/de7vn9duA1057nr_7jKz8b4rSzJqYyCAACLcBGAs/s1600/77a.jpg[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/port-harcourt-based-church-post-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Salvation ministries has now turned to prosperity ministries...

Praise the Lord...

N/b what I posted has got nothing to do with the subject of the op's post.. Be warned

6 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one. I am still waiting for my missing rib.
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Jostico: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
54,000 wedding couples. hahahahahahahahah I'm wailing o
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Tilda30(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good one
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Kingslaw(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Una Well Done o.
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
what's bad about it, OP!

Even me wey dey find wife go browse go their corner maybe beta "Sister-Clarissa" go dey wait me there!

Abeg, wey dem dey fill form. Shey I fit make double or triple entrycheesy? Am planning for a wazobia house, one chick from each tribe grin!

3 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

I hate mass weddings.
The spirit of lust, ingratitude and covetousness is always present.

You would definitely see another bride finer than the one you are marrying.
Or another groom hotter than your husband.

And you'd feel you did a disservice to yourself by settling for less.
That's the beginning of the end of the marriage.

60% of all mass-marriages never last.
Because from day one, there's the realization that someone not as good as you chose a partner much better than yours.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is it because of wedding expenses? I can't stop thinking about it

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Husband no scarce again be dat

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017

welcome to religion

The bane of confusion

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations my dear brethren in the Lord.

Nobody should say anything bad about the Man of God.

Seun ask your mods to us a creed on Christian thread.

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lovely....

It'll encourage responsibility and reduce the fear of financial capability.

Marriage wouldn't be seen as that 'too big thing' that happens to couples once in a week out of a tens of thousands young men & ladies.

Also you plan better and according to your budget.

If you don't have too much money for reception, get your blessings at the altar, sign the papers and enjoy your photo shots. Go home with your wife thank God and enjoy your marriage grin

7 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by touson10(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
sad mass wedding. yet they insulted hausa got for doing the same
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by frubben(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
No f**k given

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad mass wedding. yet they insulted hausa got for doing the same
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate mass weddings.

Because from day one, there's the realization that someone not as good as you chose a partner much better than yours.
herdekunley9ja:
this is mass weeding....After this ,mo no ear or see mass Divorce oooo
Faulty reasoning. The man weds all his intending couples in a month on one Saturday. All they need do is do their exchange of vows, sign the documents then move for their reception. It's usually done in no time to save him time for other things.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
this is mass weeding....After this ,mo no ear or see mass Divorce oooo

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by dan2090: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
No be small things oooo, Make I first chop first, come see them face well ooo ....

3 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
its allowed
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
ahhh....na the whole church wan do weedinggrin

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by biblegirl: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
not a new thing,catholics do same
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate mass weddings.

I wanted to argue with you constructively oo but as I look up check your moniker. I just smile, smh & keep calm cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by jessetom(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Everyone is entitled to be stupid. But these Nigerians are abusing the privilege.
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Faulty reasoning. The man weds all his intending couples in a month on one Saturday. All they need do is do their exchange of vows, sign the documents then move for their reception. It's usually done in no time to save him time for other things.
those ones dey do up north nah scam nor be marriage abi?
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Northern Muslims did, they were criticised and chastised. Now it's the Southern Christians turn, they have all kept mute.

Hypocrisy runs in the blood of most Christians

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by mokkalu1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
No gay couple? See marginalization �
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by EKITI001: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
lol
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
dingbang:
Salvation ministries has now turned to prosperity ministries...

Praise the Lord...

N/b what I posted has got nothing to do with the subject of the op's post.. Be warned
ya church abi
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by Slai1: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
All praise be to God.
Re: 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations to the intending couples... Greetings to all the Pa-chelors in the house, what are you waiting for?

You will be spoilt for choice of which reception to attend, SMHOS always doing it bigger and better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Nairalanders!!!.. Am A Year Older(photos) / Unique Beaded Jewelry In Vogue Sales & Training (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.