Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? (1216 Views)

The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? by LadyMessi(f): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please good people of nairaland with vital information on the required credentials that an Nysc corp member will be needing in camp should help me out. I'm presently B15 stream A, and i don't know much about the requirements needed. Please moderator take it to the appropriate section.
Re: What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? by ifeanyija(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
LadyMessi:
Please good people of nairaland with vital information on the required credentials that an Nysc corp member will be needing in camp should help me out. I'm presently B15 stream A, and i don't know much about the requirements needed. Please moderator take it to the appropriate section.
Google it
Re: What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? by LadyMessi(f): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
ifeanyija:
Google it
Waw! @Ifeanyija long time. Back to the topic, thanks for ur contribution.
Re: What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
LadyMessi:

read your call up letter, its there.
Re: What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? by ifeanyija(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
LadyMessi:
how are u doing? Where were u posted to?
Re: What are the Nysc Credential Requirments in Camp? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
a valid id card, call up letter ur certificate. den jst carry ur green crd.dats all forget all dose waec n jamb shit or even birth cert, they r nt needed

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa corpers Stream 2 2017 Batch A / DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS / Need To Learn New Skills& Boost CV? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.