Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS (1223 Views)

Ondo Corpers Doze Off During Anti-corruption Lecture At Orientation Camp (Pics) / Ondo Corpers Let's Meet Here / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by Jamesrock(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] Corp member of the Ondo state NYSC Orientation camp wore a sack dress to their batch carnival which held last Saturday (1st of December 2018). The dress which was worn by members of platoon 7 caught the attention of all Corp members and spectators present.

Sack Bag dress is gradually turning into a well adopted dress style among the youths

Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by Jamesrock(m): 3:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Mods; Pls help a corper to front page Biko; Make our star shine small...
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by chukwuibuipob: 3:19am On Dec 04, 2018
sad these ones dey expose their uselessness, hopelessness, dumbo lifestyle to the whole world.Their counterparts elsewhere are making waves in their respective field, ours own graduate dey wear cement bag.Nor bi like dis madness dey start.
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by dallex10(m): 4:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Wow!!!
Who said Buhari is not working
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by Jamesrock(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
sad these ones dey expose their uselessness, hopelessness, dumbo lifestyle to the whole world.Their counterparts elsewhere are making waves in their respective field, ours own graduate dey wear cement bag.Nor bi like dis madness dey start.

So tell me what you have achieved
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by Jamesrock(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
dallex10:
Wow!!!
Who said Buhari is not working

And how does it relates to Buhari
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by peteruuu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Foolishness.
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by chukwuibuipob: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jamesrock:

kid! dem neva born u d time i serve...E go tey b4 u reach where i am
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by chukwuibuipob: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jamesrock:

kid! dem neva born u d time i serve...E go tey b4 u reach my level
Re: DANGOTE Cement Sack Bag Was Converted To Knickers By ONDO CORPERS by Jamesrock(m): 5:58am On Dec 08, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
kid! dem neva born u d time i serve...E go tey b4 u reach where i am

Nobody is joining issues with u... Receive sense if you’ll ever need it... Terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Is Uniben Correction List Out / Breaking: FG Scraps NYSC Scheme / Nysc Certificate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.