Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) (1622 Views)

My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business / Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Do you want to buy your okrika bale, but dont know where and how to get it?, kindly contact:
Onyeoka Kelvin,
The Transporter.

I will go and buy them for you, and deliver the goods right @ your door step.

You will pay me a token to get this goods for you. And you have to pay for delivery charges, which varies from location to location, considering the distance covered.

male shirts = 70k

female shirts/polo = 70k

female gown = 80k

all the bale are creame products, and they are specially sourced out from cotonuo.

Each bale has over 300pics inside it.

Additionally, would you like to buy quality ready made wears in bulk: see the prize list below.

male shirt: 900 and sell for 1,500
female shirt: 900 and sell for 1,800
male polo: 600 and sell for 900 or more. mind you, you can sell them above the prize listed there.

please contact me for any of the above business deal.

PM: serious buyers only.

09039205941 whatsapp/Message me.

God bless.

NB: you can make more profit repackaging okrika wears. simply open the bale, wash and starch them, apply iron and flit some perfume on the wears. you can sell them @the rate of 1k, 1,200, 1,500 and 1,800naira respectively , instead of the normal 300, 400 or 500naira.

Onyeoka Kelvin
Anambra state
Simply call me : The Transporter
( Buying Goods On Your Behaf )
Re: Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) by jefy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one,why not list out d prices for the various categories/kg of bales as well as possible number of cloths per bale....and for d cloths per unit,are they also Okrika or already made..were are u sourcing ur bales from and charges for ur services if u are to deliver to my door step.. Bro we need details,convince us that its a worthy venture. Thanks
Re: Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
jefy:
Nice one,why not list out d prices for the various categories/kg of bales as well as possible number of cloths per bale....and for d cloths per unit,are they also Okrika or already made..were are u sourcing ur bales from and charges for ur services if u are to deliver to my door step.. Bro we need details,convince us that its a worthy venture. Thanks
THANK YOU FOR THE CORRECTIONS, I JUST UPDATED THE TREND. GOD BLESS.
Re: Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) by trevorr: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) by jefy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Plz send me a mail on jflair777@gmail.com, i need more info on your services.
Re: Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated) by jefy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Live In Abuja? Attend This Skill Acquisition Training [session 1 Is Free] / For Your Home Interior Works... Lagosian Only For Now / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.