Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lesbian Lovers 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Left 'Suicide Apology' Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Lovers 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Left 'Suicide Apology' Note (1231 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Lovers 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Left 'Suicide Apology' Note by Recognise: 8:05pm On May 05, 2009
Two women who died in hotel suicide pact were longtime lovers, reveals mother
By Daily Mail Reporter on 05th May 2009

Two women who committed suicide in a hotel room were lovers who had been together for years, the mother of one of them has revealed.

The women, named in reports as Bose Ore, 30, and Frances Hamilton, were discovered in a bedroom of the Costello Palace Hotel in Finsbury Park, north London, just before lunchtime on Sunday.

They had left a suicide note saying 'sorry for the inconvenience'.

[img width=450 height=500]http:///d9hsok[/img]
    Deadly powder: Bose Ore, 30,
     was found dead with Frances Hamilton, her partner of several years

The discovery of a powder in the room prompted police to evacuate the hotel and close off roads in the surrounding area, in what emergency services described as a chemical incident.

A Met Police spokeswoman said the women were 'believed to have committed suicide by taking a noxious substance'.

Officers are awaiting the results of post-mortem examinations.

Ms Ore's mother Felicia told The Sun her daughter was the 'most gentle, friendly girl you could meet, with a real stubborn streak'.

She added: 'Losing her is like losing one of my own arms.'

Felicia, who is originally from Nigeria and now lives in Kensington, south-west London, said her daughter had left the family home in 2002 and had suffered from depression after losing her job as a childcare assistant.

She said she met Frances, aged in her 50s, while being treated in a London hospital.

'They were partners for years. They loved each other. I knew Frances very well. The last time my daughter tried to take her life with an overdose, Frances would visit in hospital.'

[img width=450 height=500]http:///czufco[/img]
    Costello Palace Hotel in north London
     where the two women were found dead

The hotel owner said he found the women's bodies after noticing the note left under the door and immediately alerted the emergency services.

Antonakis Chrysostomou, who is Cypriot, said the pair had been at the £60-a-night hotel for two nights and had signed themselves in as British on the register.

He said: 'I saw a letter under the door and it said they had taken some poison.

'It said, 'Be careful with the spoon and the glass in the room. Sorry about the inconvenience'.'

Police would not comment on the reports of a note but said nobody else was wanted in connection with the incident.

'We are waiting for the post-mortem results to come back,' a spokesman said.

Hotel guest Graham Cannon, 43, from Halstead, Essex, visited London on Saturday to watch a music concert and said the dining room was packed when he had breakfast at 8.30am on Sunday morning.

He said: 'Nothing seemed wrong at all then. We were laughing and joking with the manager. Everything was normal.

'You don't have to check out of here until 11am, so I suppose the staff didn't even find the bodies until after then.'

Eileen Early, 43, from Great Dunmow, Essex, added: 'It's just awful when you think about it. It's such a shock to realise that this has gone on while we were inside the hotel.'

Around 70 people are thought to have stayed at the Costello Palace on

for SOURCE: Click here
Re: Lesbian Lovers 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Left 'Suicide Apology' Note by spikedcylinder: 10:56am On May 06, 2009
Oh well, I hope they had an orgasm while they were at it.
Re: Lesbian Lovers 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Left 'Suicide Apology' Note by damola1: 8:48am On May 07, 2009
when did nigerians started committing suicide, oh well, I guess, she's no longer a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part / Baby Force-feeding Death: Nigerian Mother Gloria Dwomoh Jailed For 3 Years! / Lebanese Mother Of 5 Kids Says She Became An Armed Robber To Pay School Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.