Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ethnicity Is The Second Problem Of Nigeria..corruption Falls Below It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethnicity Is The Second Problem Of Nigeria..corruption Falls Below It (467 Views)

Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) / ... / What Ethnicity Do Aniocha And Oshimili People Of Delta North Fall Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethnicity Is The Second Problem Of Nigeria..corruption Falls Below It by TheMascot(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
seriously... I don't get why countries with diverse ethnic groups are always very poor in terms of development and economy..with the ignos shouting Biafra up and down..because of wat?..how do you intend to survive when Nigeria splits?..ooh..you think the oil is for you?.wat happened to d Niger delta guy wen dey start shouting for their own splits you will know, and by the way if you split who are you going to sell to .because the one thing Igbo are good at is in business..nothing else...wen their are no Yoruba and Hausa to create generate internal revenue..den who are you going to meet?. other countries?.. you think any country would be stupid enough to be a partner to a newly formed country with unpredictable country?..in case you didn't know Russia, France, Britain and Russia are those dat supllied nigeria weapons during the Biafra war.. Dos guys hate you. and without any of the above with you ..you are just gonna be like Tahiti.. ooh I forgot USA who were using the war as a trade ground for other countries...maybe other African countries but no...Dos guys will choose Nigeria any time...bdw.south African s hate you guys..days for Igbo... oyaa yoruba
Re: Ethnicity Is The Second Problem Of Nigeria..corruption Falls Below It by TheMascot(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
all you lazy folks...Yoruba...wen its time to party and to have sex dats where you will find dem..b4 you know dey will be screaming they are better than others because of Lagos state..for your info Lagos was infact built more by the Hausa's...not you awolowo followers..I dont still understand why the most learned ethnic group as at independence is till underdeveloped... imagine Oyo, osun ,kwara. all of them are nothing to write home about...even d capitals are like my secondary school...I don't even know wat to say to you people..imagine you are chasing Igbo's out of Lagos..na who dey make Alaba market boom?..oh una think say na una good for nothing thugs?.if Nigeria should split today where are you guys going to be...for once you have never made a decision without the north like as if they are your parents...cowards.... if it were to be you shouting biafra even my rat wouldn't be concerned because...you guys are not of any impact if Nigeria should split...mtcheew... you think its having music industry and one yeye drama club you call yollywood?..olodos....better stop insulting the money making Igbo's and start developing your idp camps called states
Re: Ethnicity Is The Second Problem Of Nigeria..corruption Falls Below It by TheMascot(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
now..the kings in the north..or the paupers in the north...despite all the countless times the north has been in charge...your people still roam round begging...seriously I don't know what you people are doing...even we gave the presidential seat permanently to you, you will Still remain poor...I wonder why in a country people will take their job as begging?..grandmothers..walking around in groups begging...go school, una no gree..get sense una no gree ..oya thief money take develop una land una still no fit..wetin?...if its to be killing for Allah eheeeeeen una go line up..because you are looking for a way to b lazy on earth but still enjoy and wen it didn't work out you try to get it in heaven...mtcheew...I heared people are getting married in idp camps, only for me to find out that its Hausa...ah ah...seriously you are the ones making Nigeria look like a poor country...because you claim to be content ..abeg stop being..you all are just some lazy bag of meat...you kept shouting buhari..dat he should come and vindicate you...mtcheew among all the tribes.na una matter tire me pass...imagine I went to kano and see beggers dey scattered like cows...see...d government is trying ooh..despite d whole favouritism.you have d better federal roads, hospital , imagine almajiri school is free..what else do you need..na only to dey eat kola nut with una brown teeth una sabi..mtcheew
Re: Ethnicity Is The Second Problem Of Nigeria..corruption Falls Below It by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
OP, false! India has many ethnic groups like Nigeria. They have the third largest GDP in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates New Ooni Of Ife, Urges To Work For Peace, Progress Of Niger / Experience With Masquerades / Men Don't Cook At Home !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.