Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) (41405 Views)

Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. / Delectablegyal Is A Fake! / #pissforequality: Feminists Fall For 4chan Troll Campaign By Peeing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmmm u even save my pics on ur phone,who fuvking cares? undecided undecided
what da heck wud i be using ur pic to do? I just uploaded it here to show NLanders and delete it witawt a blink grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by mablie(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
what da heck wud i be using ur pic to do? I just uploaded it here to show NLanders and delete it witawt a blink grin
Who dey follow u shine teeth? undecided undecided

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Someone requested that I go ahead and do this.

He/she, who goes by the name of "Delectablegyal" has been making ludicrous remarks all over Nairaland... using another woman's profile picture.

I did a reverse image search and found the SAME picture all over the internet. Would you look at that.

P.S. There are many others on NL who do this! Be careful!
How did you do that?
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
mablie:
You look like Naomi Campbell.Are you her sister?

Naomi Campbell shocked never heard that one before! No I'm not lol, but thanks so much! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:

so you are female now? hian!
was I make before? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by midehi2(f): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
was I make before? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:
FOR THOSE OF YOU QUESTIONING ME. (I have been bombarded with emails the past couple hours)
Just took this pic on the same porch... it is same me. Yes I AM Darkskingoddess... I am not fake, lol!
Discharge and acquitted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
PussySandie:

Hommie.. I'm also from mbaise. Kekwanu

So many guys behind "f".. abasha undecided
hehehehehehehe..odinma!!.."grin" I swear..they wanna be females By force...undecided

errm..Seriously!?? You're from Mbaise?? Which Villa in mbaise Are You from? shocked cool
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:

yes
not true. Maybe someone else. I'm female

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by menix(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

dude relax, i have met girls who aren't that ine, ugly if u might want to call it that but were fun to talk to, freaky, naughty and cool to have around, point is, she should come out upfront, it's ok to be urself, people would appreciate you, i know in this present day, were most people rush to criticize and put people down cos of their looks and quick to praise those who look cute, fine, sexy and all, i could understand but if she has a bad attitude like asking asking guys for airtime and all that and still hiding under someone else's face, then she deserve what she is getting right now...... i don't judge people, i'm open minded but this girl, ernnnn, the way she is been all over nairaland saying all sorts and to think...

Buh what do u think is her motive for hiding behind another face..

Well I think its the 'wowoness' nd her greed to extort MTN 100 naira from some woman wrapper here..
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Discharge and acquitted

??
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by torqque7(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:
FOR THOSE OF YOU QUESTIONING ME. (I have been bombarded with emails the past couple hours)
Just took this pic on the same porch... it is same me. Yes I AM Darkskingoddess... I am not fake, lol!
True..your skin is beautiful.. what's your secret darkskingoddess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by mablie(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
-

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

??
I've just discharged and acquitted you of all accusations levelled against you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
torqque7:

True..your skin is beautiful.. what's your secret darkskingoddess

Thanks love. wink
My secret is coconut oil! And I drink lots of water lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by midehi2(f): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
not true. Maybe someone else. I'm female
so who is on your profile, i know his old moniker
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I've just discharged and acquitted you of all accusations

Oh, I see. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by menix(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
omg grin *faints*

can she be more uglier than prettythicksme ??
View dis profile www.nairaland.com/prettythicksme and see da true definition of an ugly lady lol
should in case she remove da pics, here's it is below grin mehn, dis bae is ugly *vomits*

Hahahahaha..

I haf die ooo...

Maybe she looks that way because of her phone has got this virus called "wowolantic"..
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1325808?hl=en
Great!

You're such an intelligent girl. I'm actually following you right now. Follow back if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:

so who is on your profile, i know his old moniker
my BF embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeeTus:
Great!

You're such an intelligent girl. I'm actually following you right now. Follow back if you can.
una don start undecided
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Oh, I see. I appreciate it!
don't mention. I've also been accused of being a dude cry
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by torqque7(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Thanks love. wink
My secret is coconut oil! And I drink lots of water lol.
Ohh coconut oil..nice.. you should consider a carrier in modeling, you could be the next Naomi Campbell you know.. and then you could hire me as your manager wink..but for real tho modeling will suit you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
menix:

Buh what do u think is her motive for hiding behind another face..

Well I think its the 'wowoness' nd her greed to extort MTN 100 naira from some woman wrapper here..

menix you seem to know this girl well, send me her contact, i even want to talk to her self, calm her down and make she relax, people plenty wey no fine but get fine fun guys with them, no need to get low self esteem and using other peoples faces and all that
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by midehi2(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
my BF embarassed lipsrsealed
oopss! now i gat it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:

oopss! now i gat it
and how did you know him? Plus where?
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
hehehehehehehe..odinma!!.."grin" I swear..they wanna be females By force...undecided

errm..Seriously!?? You're from Mbaise?? Which Villa in mbaise Are You from? shocked cool
na guy be dat oooo
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by midehi2(f): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeeTus:
Great!

cheesy cheesy cheesy see levels, one day it will be busted too, make all of una dey fly follow follow like flies cheesy ....lmao
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by menix(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

menix you seem to know this girl well, send me her contact, i even want to talk to her self, calm her down and make she relax, people plenty wey no fine but get fine fun guys with them, no need to get low self esteem and using other peoples faces and all that

Take out the ** nd add **quickly cous am taking this off..

It's off
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by midehi2(f): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
and how did you know him? Plus where?
here na, i have forgotten his moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Many Trapped In Multiple Accident On Otedola Bridge, Lagos / Beautiful, Colored Snake Killed In Ologi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.