Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land (845 Views)

Yoruba Torah Proofs, "There Is Nothing Like Hanukah But A Figment Of Human Mind" / Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by OneBlood: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
In Biafra what we have is Biafra, God’s own people, the descendant of Abraham.
In the bible their is a man called Solomon, what brought about his downfall? He went ahead getting married from tribes God forbade him from getting married because he wanted peace and oneness among all tribes and nations.

But God warned him to stay away from them, just like we biafrans want to stay away from the uncircumcised Nigerians.

Zik of Africa was an igbo man with a dream of having one Nigeria, but forgetting the warning God gave Solomon in the bible, and at the end they betrayed him

Lt. Gen. Agu Iyi Ironsi who was also an igbo man with a dream of having one Nigeria, went ahead to circle himself with Muslims the same people God warned Solomon of in the bible, they wen ahead betraying him by taking away his staff and not only that but also gave him the most disgracing and disgusting death one can ever wish for in this life. This is to show you the level of wickedness and atrocity this people can commit.

Coming to becoming One Nigeria, let everybody be honest with himself, their is one thing that is called tribalism and also their something that is called national cake in nigeria. Their is no how this tribe i.e. Igbo, hausa and yoruba to become one, because everybody is more passionate about his cultures and belief. Hausa people are after sharia law, yorubas are interested in oduduwa whereas biafrans people are interested in their own belief and culture as it is from the days of Abraham.

This three tribes i.e Igbo, hausa and yoruba don’t like Nigeria as an entity rather everyone of them are interested in what we call national cake.

For instance:
1. When a Yoruba man becomes the head of state with intention of making the country a better, the reverse is the case because his own people will tell him it is own turn to get favoured. And because of this, they are more favoured than other tribes because one of their own is the head of state and will do everything possible to make his own people happy first. And this resullts to putting their peoples priority before that of the country at large.

2. When an Hausa man becomes the head of state, he comes with the motive of making nigeria a muslim country.
We are not even talking of favouring his own people, but this time around he will now be making sure that every post and offices are been controlled by a muslim man.

3. Then Igbos, used their initiative to bring independence into this country from the hands of our colonial masters, went ahead to bringing in the muslims (the same people God warned solomon about in the bible) because Zik believed in one nigeria as a Child of God. Now they went ahead and betrayed Zik by collaborating with the colonial masters and inorder to bring dispute and disorderliness among us, by creating Niger Delta, Port Harcort instead of Ugwu Ocha telling them we are not brothers. Which they were able to carry out using forces that can’t not be defend in the court of law i.e Juju.
Wherever they see peace and harmony among biafrans they apply juju.

Am not here to bring enemity or to confuse anyone of you reading this now, but to let you know what am saying is fact which everyone of you is also aware of, permit me to ask you one question; this goes to those biafrans that are still doubting or yet to believe in biafra.

Using the creatures around us which we all know was God hands work as an illustration:

Does our cattle look alike with that of the hausa or yoruba people?
Does our farm birds look alike with that of the hausa or yoruba people?
What about our goats and sheeps? Is their any resemblance between ours and theirs?

To anybody acting or behaving childish, bear this in mind that it can never ever be possible to have one Nigeria.

To all Biafrans, God has sent Nnamdi Kalu as the Moses of our time to come rescue us from Nigeria and we shouldn’t allow their juju to cause confusion between us again as it is in the days of Zik, & Agu-Iyi Ironsi whom was the victims of their juju.

Don’t forget to ask yourselves this questions again:
Does our cattle look alike with that of the hausa or yoruba people?
Does our farm birds look alike with that of the hausa or yoruba people?
What about our goats and sheeps? Is their any resemblance between ours and theirs?
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Was going to ignore your stupidity but please, who are the "uncircumcised Nigerians"? Think carefully before you answer.
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by FlySly05: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
You were rambling for so long I got lost and just needed to find my way out of your thread.

Clamouring for Biafra is just a wishful thinking. Anyone with half a brain will tell you that you are fighting a lost cause.
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by OneBlood: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ VoslerGrimsbane....ok permit me to ask you a question before i answer yours. Can u kindly tell me the people that have been throwung bomb in Nigeria? Think carefully before you answer me!
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by OneBlood: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ FlySly05 don't play with the intelligence of the Almighty God...becasue what is happening now has been long written in the bible. Do you even read your bible? Pls think carefully before you answer me
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
OneBlood:
@ VoslerGrimsbane....ok permit me to ask you a question before i answer yours. Can u kindly tell me the people that have been throwung bomb in Nigeria? Think carefully before you answer me!

Boko haram?
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by OneBlood: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
and that is your answer of the "uncircumcised nigerians" you are asking who they are. Thank you for your beautiful answer, and am happy you have answered your question by yourself
VoslerGrimsbane:

Boko haram?
VoslerGrimsbane:

Boko haram?
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
OneBlood:
and that is your answer of the "uncircumcised nigerians" you are asking who they are. Thank you for your beautiful answer, and am happy you have answered your question by yourself

Well theyre kanuris and 98% of kanuris are muslims and in the case of Boko haram used to be and it's compulsory for every male muslim child to be circumcised so please who are these uncircumcised ones? Or are you talking about the women? Because we don't mutilate our women like you do?
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by OneBlood: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Are you trying to qualify the kanuris with biafrans? Can the Kanuris and biafran ever become one in quran and in bible? think well before you answer!
VoslerGrimsbane:

Well theyre kanuris and 98% of kanuris are muslims and in the case of Boko haram used to be and it's compulsory for every male muslim child to be circumcised so please who are these uncircumcised ones? Or are you talking about the women? Because we don't mutilate our women like you do?
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by OneBlood: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria and biafra can't be one, because they don't share the same belief, doctorine and cultures and not the same tribe or descendant. Even the difference is clear from the bible and quran. Nobody likes nigeria as an entity because of the diversity in terms of national cake. Everybody is only after the national cake, making his own people happy because it is their own turn to share the national cake and making sure they are satisfied without thinking about the welfare of the country at large
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
OneBlood:
Are you trying to qualify the kanuris with biafrans? Can the Kanuris and biafran ever become one in quran and in bible? think well before you answer!

Woooooow. I just don't understand who these uncircumcised ones are?
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by FlySly05: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
OneBlood:
@ FlySly05 don't play with the intelligence of the Almighty God...becasue what is happening now has been long written in the bible. Do you even read your bible? Pls think carefully before you answer me

Of course I do read my Bible from time to time and I also apply logical reasoning to contemporary matters . I won't take it away from you that you read a lot of the Bible and you follow "obidiently"
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by 1shortblackboy: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Voslergrimsbane and Flysly05 see as una dey suffer unaself dey take great pain to reason with this guy. My brother I was once like guys o. Trying really hard to reason with some shallow people on nairaland. It was a futile mission and I threw my hands up and gave up. Now I go just read some posts and shake my head. My brothers una sef go soon give up I've been there cool
Re: Their Is Nothing Like Niger Delta Or Port Harcourt In Biafra Land by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Voslergrimsbane and Flysly05 see as una dey suffer unaself dey take great pain to reason with this guy. My brother I was once like guys o. Trying really hard to reason with some shallow people on nairaland. It was a futile mission and I threw my hands up and gave up. Now I go just read some posts and shake my head. My brothers una sef go soon give up I've been there cool

Lol. Okay.

But Ps, I have no issue with your whole biafra whatever, just don't go about throwing insults or inaccurate comments.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Children Of The Earth! / Oya Swear Say U Neva Do Any Of This / 'real Men Must Produce Male Children'myth Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.