Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

10 Super Powers Every Nigerian Parent Has - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Super Powers Every Nigerian Parent Has (422 Views)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Scary Thoughts Every Parent Has / 10 Super Powers Every Nigerian Parent Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Super Powers Every Nigerian Parent Has by cuvox(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pikin wey think say im wise, never jam im real parents

I swear, somehow I wonder how they do it. well, parents no dey born Pikin wey no fit them.

1.Super Hearing

For when you mutter something under your breath after they are done scolding you. They be like; "Cuvox, what did you just say? " ...... You better not lie because if you do, number 2 is waiting for you.

2.Lie Detection

For when you want to be an idiot and lie straight to their face. This one goes hand in hand with a slap..

3.Super Smell

For when you come back home with the smell of alcohol on your breath and they can tell from their room. or when you just visited the top for snacks... I no do that one o.

4.Super Scream

For when they want to tell you to come downstairs and pass the remote that’s right beside them. Every kid's worst nightmare....

5.Telepathy

For when they want to warn you in public without opening their mouths. remember that time when that friend or uncle wants to offer you biscuits?

6.Super Bargaining

For when they want to buy N4000 belt for just N300. More reason why we don't go with mom to the market.

7.Seeing into the Future

For when they punish you in advance for that crime you haven’t even committed yet. This......... I still don't get how they do it.

8.Super Marksmanship

For when they throw their shoe at you without looking and still don’t miss. shoe, cups, plates just name it. I wonder why they stay at home when we need them for Olympics medals

9.Fire Resistance

For when your mother picks up a hot pot without showing any signs of pain.

10.Super Sarcasm

For when you ask a stupid question. “Where should I put it?”
“Put it on my head.”

So, did we miss any superpower? if yes, add yours

There's one sha. I don't know where to put it.. when you forget to greet them in the morning and they greet you first... this one can pain. it also goes hand in hand with your mom sweeping the floor when your friends are there with you because you don't want to sweep..

source : http://zikoko.com/list/10-superpowers-every-nigerian-parent-has/

CC lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Air Condition And Refrigerators Service Maintenance And Repair / All In One Pack For Family Happiness / Whats D Irony Behind Sleeping In Public Places....esp Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.