Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

C Programming Help - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C Programming Help (4038 Views)

Programming Help Needed / Learn C++ Programming Language In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C Programming Help by JoshRDWM(m): 3:41am On Nov 13, 2015
use a free copy of visual studio...this is by far the best.
Re: C Programming Help by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
JoshRDWM:
use a free copy of visual studio...this is by far the best.

Relax, the reason I recommended code::blocks is because he can write and compile even on linux. It has mingw gcc compiler unlike visual studio which is strictly limited to windows.

Get it now?
Re: C Programming Help by Fulaman198(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gimakon really loves his C programming language
Re: C Programming Help by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fulaman198:
Gimakon really loves his C programming language

Thanks fam. Just doing my very best. Am not the best but am trying

1 Like

Re: C Programming Help by Stconvict(m): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2015
sanny18:
ok O, I just need deadline, that what motivate me the most.
I suggest you make a study scheme for yourself.
C can take anywhere from a few days to several years. It depends on how fast you can learn, how much you can always remember, how convenient the learning environment is, the state of your emotions, etc. The list goes on forever.
It took me a few days to pick up C, but that's from a programmer who had a prior experience with C++. For a beginner like you, it will definitely take longer.
At the end of the day all the matters is your motivation and determination to finish your study.
Along the way, you might feel like you are not making any progress and that's why google and stackoverflow are there for you.

1 Like

Re: C Programming Help by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Stconvict:

I suggest you make a study scheme for yourself.
C can take anywhere from a few days to several years. It depends on how fast you can learn, how much you can always remember, how convenient the learning environment is, the state of your emotions, etc. The list goes on forever.
It took me a few days to pick up C, but that's from a programmer who had a prior experience with C++. For a beginner like you, it will definitely take longer.
At the end of the day all the matters is your motivation and determination to finish your study.
Along the way, you might feel like you are not making any progress and that's why google and stackoverflow are there for you.

I had a reason I didn't answer that question. And the reason is because if you tell him that it would take him 5 years, he might drop it,and only have basic idea of what is and what is not.... no offence but you shouldn't have told him anything. just be silent and pass. Should he have a question in programming, he pastes his source code and we can work it out for him (that's how to know how serious a programmer he is). A programmer shouldn't be asking how long it takes him to know a language. He should be focused on problem solving.
C isn't tard hard compared to some very compromising and complex languages. Myself, when doing some C++, I put C style syntax and libraries hence, all I have to do is to put this _crt_secure_no_warnings in visual studio IDE (that's when am coding win32 cos I love that part)
So allow him. If he's very serious, he should write a code and paste on here. We would then try our best to assist him

Salem

1 Like

Re: C Programming Help by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:

I had a reason I didn't answer that question. And the reason is because if you tell him that it would take him 5 years, he might drop it,and only have basic idea of what is and what is not.... no offence but you shouldn't have told him anything. just be silent and pass. Should he have a question in programming, he pastes his source code and we can work it out for him (that's how to know how serious a programmer he is). A programmer shouldn't be asking how long it takes him to know a language. He should be focused on problem solving.
C isn't tard hard compared to some very compromising and complex languages. Myself, when doing some C++, I put C style syntax and libraries hence, all I have to do is to put this _crt_secure_no_warnings in visual studio IDE (that's when am coding win32 cos I love that part)
So allow him. If he's very serious, he should write a code and paste on here. We would then try our best to assist him

Salem

Well-said, but with programming you are always learning new things.
Re: C Programming Help by sanny18(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tank you all, for you advice.
Re: C Programming Help by deanwi(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Until you are different, The world will not look for you,
Get an IT Skill today to enhance your professionalism at SoftpointApps System
visit us @
www.softpointapps.com
call : 08037892987

Programing in C# or VB.NET
Benefits:
1. Software Development Life Cycle
2. Understanding data structure and algorithm
3. Understanding concept of programing
4. System Compilation and debugging processes
5. Database management & Proficiency in writing SQL queries
6. Development of hospital and school database system
7. Design and implementation of Mailing and Text-To-Speech Apps
Re: C Programming Help by uzoexcel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
why not devC++
gimakon:

Very advisable you gonna be having a good time learning C and for the record DONT ever use devc++ for coding C. Switch to code blocks or visual studio.
Re: C Programming Help by uzoexcel(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
gimakon:

http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads/26

The second one. That's the one you would download
Re: C Programming Help by uzoexcel(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Programing With Java / Nairaland Programming Index(Topic Ordered Listing of Programming Board Threads). / How Can I Learn OOP With Java?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.