Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car (1354 Views)

Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway / Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement / New Visa Rules To Work And Study In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by eDoctorr(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
The transparent car of ZF company equipped with
different security systems is presented on the
second press day of the Frankfurt Auto Show IAA
Frankfurt, Germany…

See pictures Below:

Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by micfoley: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Of what use is the transparency?
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by benedictnsi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is why I so much love this country....... Always good at creating something new.. .. Will surely buy this car for INTROVERT CR77 chocolateme mizmycoli LadyF

It will fit them...... You know I'm a caring husband..... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by chocolateme(f): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
This is why I so much love this country....... Always good at creating something new.. .. Will surely buy this care for INTROVERT CR77 chocolateme mizmycoli LadyF

how many wives u come get ni?
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by chocolateme(f): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
This is why I so much love this country....... Always good at creating something new.. .. Will surely buy this care for INTROVERT CR77 chocolateme mizmycoli LadyF

thank u. Pls buy it for me
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
So nad cool...
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by benedictnsi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
how many wives u come get ni?

I am a descendant of KING SOLOMON....... The number doesn't really matter, what matters is the availability of the money......... No worry, na you be the first wife gringrin

But no tell anybody say na you yet......
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by CR77(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
benedictnsi:
This is why I so much love this country....... Always good at creating something new.. .. Will surely buy this car for INTROVERT CR77 chocolateme mizmycoli LadyF

Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by 4stylz: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria cannot achieve something like this not even in the next 100years
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by trapQ: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
And some morons will be ranting APC/PDP, Biafra/Oodua nonsense when other nations are moving forward...

Let's wake up, are the whites not humans like us. They don't have anything compared to us in terms of mineral resources, yet were light years behind civilisation. We have failed God.
Re: Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car by chocolateme(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

I am a descendant of KING SOLOMON....... The number doesn't really matter, what matters is the availability of the money......... No worry, na you be the first wife gringrin

But no tell anybody say na you yet......
lol

(1) (Reply)

Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec / The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria #flybackfriday / Viral Photos Of Strange Fish Caught By Some Fisherman Emerge Online(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.