Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG (777 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / Let Help You Solve Startimes, GOTV/ DSTV Subscription Problem / GOTV/DSTV Service Is Very Poor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG by endyme(m): 3:11am On Oct 27, 2015
its realy a problem recharging my gotv/dstv when i have little or no time to use them. sometimes late at night, other times light issue.
is there anyway this tv isp's can make a pay as you go recharge voucher so we can enjoy their services wheneuer we want to, and avoid paying for what we dont use?
comments plz.
Re: Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG by nairalandmaster(f): 3:11am On Oct 27, 2015
op you are so on point.
Re: Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG by nairalandmaster(f): 3:17am On Oct 27, 2015
ok i have seen. what next smiley?
Re: Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG by AngryNigerian(m): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2015
I hate when someone is making a good point and just when you expect sensibility, you get poo-like responses!

Em, back to the topic...when all #AngryNigerians step out to protest! Do you even know that these firms are partly owned by Nigerian politheifcians & moneybags?
Re: Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG by endyme(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
More comments plz,
we need to make this service providers know and change to what we want

seriously

More comments plz,
we need to make this service providers know and change to what we want

seriously

(1) (Reply)

Is This And Not Other The Best Streaming Site? (popcorn Time / Yify) / Best Nollywood Actors In Nigeria 2016 -update / Movie Roles For Singers And Dancers + Management Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.