Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Apostles Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostles Paul (911 Views)

Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Is he qualified to say or write anything for us to believe?

Paul never see Jesus or know him or was on accompany with him....

The base of Christian belief. .The chapter of John and so many other chapters in bible was written by Paul.. .
Re: Apostles Paul by Samuelkirk(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2015
point of correction Paul saw Jesus on the way to Damascus .Yes he saw Jesus
Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Saw Jesus? Which verse in bible is that? Even Christians scholars accpeted he never see Jesus
Re: Apostles Paul by Medicis(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Saw Jesus? Which verse in bible is that? Even Christians scholars accpeted he never see Jesus
Acts 9:3-6King James Version (KJV)

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Medicis:

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

That's a perfect super story... A light from heaven turns to Jesus
Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Medicis:

No be paul wrote acts? If it's true he saw Jesus. .there should be another chapter in bible written by another person to support his claim
Re: Apostles Paul by Scholar8200(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

No be paul wrote acts? If it's true he saw Jesus. .there should be another chapter in bible written by another person to support his claim
'no be paul wrote acts'! It was Luke that did. Besides, Peter (and the other disciples) acknowledged and respected the Apostleship of Paul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Scholar8200:

'no be paul wrote acts'! It was Luke that did. Besides, Peter (and the other disciples) acknowledged and respected the Apostleship of Paul

Laughing in Chinese. ... Luke wrote chapter of acts in bible.. ...
Re: Apostles Paul by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

That's a perfect super story... A light from heaven turns to Jesus

How could you possibly know anything about Paul's encounter with Jesus Christ when you do not believe that Jesus is the manifestation of the creator of all things in the flesh, and that He died for the sins mankind, resurrected and ascended into heaven?

A Muslim who doesn't know anything about God? LOL...I can only Smh at your folly! If you want to give your life to Jesus just do it ASAP and you will get to know more about things like these!

Shalom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostles Paul by malvisguy212: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Scholar8200:

luke wrote acts.modified, I mean to quote the op. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostles Paul by malvisguy212: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
luke wrote acts.
Re: Apostles Paul by parisbookaddict(f): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Is he qualified to say or write anything for us to believe?

Paul never see Jesus or know him or was on accompany with him....

The base of Christian belief. .The chapter of John and so many other chapters in bible was written by Paul.. .

Its apostle Paul not apostles paul.
Paul is one person..

Paul didnt write gospel of john, u really dont know much on the new testament..the gospel of john was written by john during his exile decades after paul was murdered. the gospel ofJohn is more explanatory because John was not in danger during his exile unlike the other apostles who had little time to write while under persecution..and were eventually murdered

Any huu... paul was very literate unlike most of the other apostles.. he was vast in old testament scripture..and wrote constantly even while persecuted..

Once he saw jesus and believed he was indeed the messiah, he knew how Jesus fulfilled scripture.

His inspired letters has helped us understand scripture more.. u should read some of his letters, they are beautiful..
Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Its apostle Paul not apostles paul.
Paul is one person..

Paul didnt write gospel of john, u really dont know much on the new testament..the gospel of john was written by john during his exile decades after paul was murdered. the gospel ofJohn is more explanatory because John was not in danger during his exile unlike the other apostles who had little time to write while under persecution..and were eventually murdered

Any huu... paul was very literate unlike most of the other apostles.. he was vast in old testament scripture..and wrote constantly even while persecuted..

Once he saw jesus and believed he was indeed the messiah, he knew how Jesus fulfilled scripture.

His inspired letters has helped us understand scripture more.. u should read some of his letters, they are beautiful..

Laughing.... .. It's Paul's letter ro John that's John chapter in bible.. . Google for more or ask Christian Scholars
Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

How could you possibly know anything about Paul's encounter with Jesus Christ when you do not believe that Jesus is the manifestation of the creator of all things in the flesh, and that He died for the sins mankind, resurrected and ascended in heaven?

A Muslim who doesn't know anything about God? LOL...I can only Smh at your folly! If you want to give your life to Jesus just do it ASAP and you will get to know more about things like these!

Shalom...

I know everything about Jesus and Christianity..

Tell me what's Jesus name and the language he Spoke when he was alive
Re: Apostles Paul by parisbookaddict(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

I know everything about Jesus and Christianity..

This simple statement shows ur close mindedness and arrogance..

No body can say he/she knows evrything about anything.. so u knw all of christian theology.. the brainwashed muslim mind is just too funny..
Re: Apostles Paul by parisbookaddict(f): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Laughing.... .. It's Paul's letter ro John that's John chapter in bible.. . Google for more or ask Christian Scholars

Oh my..please tell me more
Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Oh my..please tell me more

Google is your friend.. ... You will be amazed at what you can find if you use the internet to question your man made religion
Re: Apostles Paul by parisbookaddict(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Google is your friend.. ... You will be amazed at what you can find if you use the internet to question your man made religion

Emm u will be amazed at all the evidence u will see about mohammeds fraud called islam...in fact I have read enough from even muslim sources that has made it undubilitably clear that islam is crap..
Re: Apostles Paul by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Emm u will be amazed at all the evidence u will see about mohammeds fraud called islam...in fact I have read enough from even muslim sources that has made it undubilitably clear that islam is crap..

Laughing in Pauline style

(1) (Reply)

Watch Rccg Flood Gates Oof Heaven Friday Night Vigil (live) / Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean? / See What Happened To Those That Mocked God, Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.