Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Which Empire Character Are You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Empire Character Are You? (464 Views)

Your favourite empire character? / MOVIE: Which ‘empire’ Character Are You? / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Empire Character Are You? by IbeereDotCom: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2015
In September, the Empire started airing its second season and fans all over the world were dipped into the drama of the Lyon family.

If you were to be one of the characters of the hit TV series, which one will you be?

Tell us which Empire character you think you are here or TAKE THE PERSONALITY QUIZ at http://loonivarsity.com/which-empire-character-are-you/

I got Lucious Lyon!

Re: Which Empire Character Are You? by frankay430(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2015
lucious
Re: Which Empire Character Are You? by wahles(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Lucious my role model grin
Re: Which Empire Character Are You? by Sunexy(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Over hyped shitty movie

(1) (Reply)

#goldenglobes: - Photos From The Golden Globes Awards 2016 + Full List Of Winner / My Film O-TOWN Screening At Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden. / Money Making Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.