Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? (591 Views)

The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) / Seun Kuti As A Singing Youngster (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2015
These four amazing youngsters have been nominated for the "Next Rated" award at the forthcoming Headies award. (Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh, Korede Bello, Kiss Daniel)
This category is the toughest to decide the winner amongst all the categories.
I really do like the four of them, and the winner of this category will be a lucky Artiste, cos the voting/preference will be so close.

Having said that, I'd like to arrest your mind to a scenario whereby these four lads are the last four contestants in a music talent competition( let's take MTN project fame West Africa for example). Who do you think will win the competition?

LIL KESH?: if you ask me, this guy will emerge 2nd runner up(4th). Simply because he doesn't have the vocal dexterity. Viewers at home won't really vote for him, although he might be a fans favourite, but in reality, Mr Shoki won't win that stuff. Take for example he was told my the academy to perform a song by Westlife "You Raised Me Up" ____(you sef dey laf). Lmaooo. That's my point ooooo.

KISS DANIEL?: seriously, am not being biased, that's where he is suppose to be. I don't really think he will be better than Korede or Reekado in the competition. Hence, his 2nd runner(3rd) place.
His voice is kind of quacky, and not really smooth ., that may be a turn off for some set of voters/viewers.
Don't get me wrong, Kissy is an amazing and talented dude, but verily,Verily I say unto you,he aint gona win that shit. Judges go just say "bro, you need to work more on your voice control and all that". TBF, Woju,Laye,Raba,Molue are incredible songs, especially that Raba jam.

KOREDE BELLO?: If I was biased, he would be 4th. Cos I don't really like him sort off. But I have to be real mehhhn. This guy sabi sing die.. That's the fact.
He sang John Legend's "all of me" in a clip I watched back. And as much as I hate to say it, I was impressed with him. He has this incredibly amazing sweet feminine voice.
The "Godwin" Crooner is a proper RnB singer.
Let's divert that talent to the competition I was talking about, he would definitely win the heart of so many with is sweet voice. But there is more to it, He may not likely win it due to the fact that he is not a good stage performer, and doesn't not have that inbuilt swag that the winner has. Thank God for Donjazzy, who am Sure will nuture him properly. If not, he may not have stood the test of time. People wey get sweet voice like ChuddyK gan dey struggle for industry. The guy dey try sha. 1st runner up for me (2nd)

REEKADO BANKS?: The proper winner for me, the viewers, the voters, and the fans.
He has it all... I see his stars shine so bright in the nearest future. The lad that released 3 singles withing 3 days. It doesn't get much better than that.
If he was in the competition, he will WOW the audience and viewers with his unique voice. After Tuface and Maybe Wizkid, its been a while an Artiste came up with that unique voice. And that basically edges it for me. Reekado is near perfect! He is smart, intelligent and creative.
He is the least handsome amongst the four Artiste, buh we like am like dat. He'd definitely stand the test of time in the music industry. He will the competition for me!

Shout out goes out to the previous "Next Rated" winners! Wizkid,Seantizzle,Patoranking. And others which I can't remember now. You guys are Bam!

Nairalanders, what's your opinion? Rate these guys.
Re: Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? by houstonia(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2015
the thing you barely know about KissD is that he's actually a very dope singer. With an almost hoarse voice like that of Davido and 9ice he still exudes such singer prowess. Woju and Laye Mi weren't just about DJ Coublon's beat, but Kiss's flavour and music composure.
Re: Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
houstonia:
the thing you barely know about KissD is that he's actually a very dope singer. With an almost hoarse voice like that of Davido and 9ice he still exudes such singer prowess. Woju and Laye Mi weren't just about DJ Coublon's beat, but Kiss's flavour and music composure.
I agree with you bro..but am relating it to a musical competition.. Would the voice be appreciated?
Re: Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? by hatux: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Reekado banks for me... The guy can sing die *if not for him, dorobucci song na wash na the guy blow am o, and he also a very sexy voice#no homo.
Re: Who Among These "Next Rated" Artiste Would Have Won A Singing Competition.? by peterswagg(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
I will go for airforce 1because his
latest single(I WILL JOIN YOU GUYS SOON)is da bomb

(1) (Reply)

Chicago Gangs Murder A Black Chicago Model / Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt In party Kiss (photos) / Koffi Out Of Control - Toby Grey Looking Hot On Stage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.