Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court (658 Views)

I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court by Realwvn(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
IMG_20151008_085501
My Husband Defecates in Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court
by Naija News Rave
3 mins ago
In News · Trending Topic

An angry woman has lamented to the court how her husband defecates in their cooking pots. The revelation surprised many people as she told her story in court.

An aggrieved housewife has filed for divorce after her husband might now not prevent defecating within the own family’s cooking pots.

Oluwakemi Ogundele advised the Igando commonplace court in Lagos that her husband, Oluwafemi, became a violent drunkard and frequently beats her. Worse, Ogundele said, whilst­ever her 37-year-vintage husband got under the influence of alcohol, he would defecate of their cooking pots and on their plates.

Ogundele requested the courtroom to dissolve the wedding because Oluwafemi not provided for her or her youngsters, and that she does now not love him. Her husband denied the expenses however agreed that there has been no love misplaced among them. It was uncertain how lengthy the couple had been married.

The courtroom adjourned the problem and warned the couple to hold peace

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-husband-defecates-in-our-cooking-pot-wife-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court by MoonChildng: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Aari igbodo wi Bale ile shu ape
Re: My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court by ajasbaba(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
I KNOW IT HAS TO BE MY YORUBA BROTHER,

YOU FIND SOME FUNNY ATTITUDE ATTACH TO THEM,

OK SINCE HE DOSE THAT JUST COOK THE POO AND FEED HIM FOR DINNER

NEXT TIME HE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE HE DO IT AGAIN
Re: My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court by Blizzy9ja: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Hehehe... Am not surprised, this reminds of this play time song we used to sing when we wer younger.... if you grew up in Port Harcourt you should be familiar with it.

Calabar di dia nkom, ibo play wayo, awusa begi begi,Yoruba sh!t for pot, Awusa pack am chop, every sunday ogoni dey sell tombo 2X...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court by yomi007k(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Men alcohol disaster.

How can u progress wen ur a drunkard? undecided
I see a lot of dudes looking dehydrated something close to a living corpse.

The amount of money spent on alcohol can some some basic problems around the house but NO dey shy away from d responsibility n blame d government n Evil spirits.
Re: My Husband Defecates In Our Cooking Pot – Wife Tells Court by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Iranu

(1) (Reply)

How Landlady, Children, Nearly Beat Tenant To Death In Lagos / Nigerian Army Recovers Explosive Devices Buried By Boko Haram / NDLEA Arrests Six Suspected Drug Trafficker At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.