Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Copy My Old Samsung Contacts To New Iphone 6s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Copy My Old Samsung Contacts To New Iphone 6s (853 Views)

How Can I Copy My Contact From A Blank Screen Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Copy My Old Samsung Contacts To New Iphone 6s by caironggu: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2015
If the mobile phone users decide to use the iPhone instead of samsung and they will want to transfer contacts from Samsung mobile to  iphone 6s/iphone 6. Actually, as the iPhone is more and more popular in the world, although iPhone’s price is a bit expensive to other brand mobile phones. But iPhone is not an ordinary mobile phones, it is more to represent mobile phones’ historical development, to use an iPhone is more to represent a collection of the development of science and technology culture as the same.

Many friends feel very worry when they face the problem how to transfer contacts from samsung to iPhone 6s and iPhone 6? Let me tell you the truth, computer deceive export import or find a format conversion software. But to the primitive man, they will Still use a SIM card duplicate contacts, now mobile phone contacts are chip number of records, but SIM card can only copy one number, all other information will be lost .

Finely, we also need to have a professional transfer software tool to avoid the important information lost during the transfer. Next, we will show you a powerful and useful transfer software-Samsung to iPhone Data Transfer.

Phone to Phone Data Transfer can not only help you to [url=]Transfer Contacts from Samsung Phone to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S Plus, but also can transfer other data between Android and iOS device directly and safely, including text messages, videos, photos, call history, notes, apps, music and more.

How to transfer contacts from samsung to iPhone 6S

Step 1: Install and Run the Phone Transfer Program

With this app, you only need to follow the clear and concise instructions on the guide. Run the Samsung to iPhone data transfer tool on the computer. In the first window, click Phone to Phone Transfer to enter the Android to iPhone transfer window.

Step 2: Connect Your Samsung S4 and iPhone 6s to Computer
Connect both of your iPhone and Samsung phone to PC by using USB cables. Both devices will be instantly detected, then show all internal data in the panel.

Step 3: Analysize and Load the Data in Samsung S4 Phone
Make sure that your cell phone's sim card is inside of the two phones, the program will detect your Samsung galaxy phone and automatically load the data from it and then are displayed in the window below. Select the files and make sure what will be transferred.

Note: You can click the “Flip” button to change the place between the Source and Destination.

Step 4 Start to Copy Contacts from Galaxy S4 to iPhone 6s
Check Contacts item from the displayed list and click Start Copy to start the transfer process. It takes a few minutes to finish the whole process. There will be a dialog box pops up, showing you the percentage of the progress bar. Never disconnect two devices during the process. Then Access your contacts as seen from step, your new contacts should be on iPhone device.

Download Phone Transfer on your computer and transfer data from your Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S4/Note to your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6. Download it and have it a try on your own.

Related Articles

How to Transfer Contacts from old Samsung to Galaxy S5/S6
After getting your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge, you may wonder how can you transfer contacts from your previous device to Samsung Galaxy S6. For example, you may want to transfer contacts, messages, call logs, photos, media files, documents, and many other staff, from the old phone to the shining Galaxy S6.

how to transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 6 plus
It’s has been almost one year since the announcement of Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Now the release of the new iPhone - iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus is just around corner, and some of you may can’t wait to upgrade to iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
Re: How To Copy My Old Samsung Contacts To New Iphone 6s by hardwell: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2015
In short, this is a worth-owning new generation iPhone indeed. Then, how to transfer data from your old Samsung Galaxy to the new iPhone? Such as transfer data from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s plus?
Don’t worry. Let Mobile Transfer help you. It allows you to transfer contacts, SMS, calendar, photos, music and videos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s plus.

Read more:
How to Transfer Samsung Data to iPhone 6s/ 6
Re: How To Copy My Old Samsung Contacts To New Iphone 6s by cara4: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Mobile Transfer software,which allows you transfer contacts, sms from Samsung to iPhone directly,as well as Photos, Music, Videos,ect. This Mobile transfer allows you transfer data from android Samsung phone to new iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 only three steps.Let’s show you the easy use guide to copy data between Samsung phone to iPhone without data losing.

Transfer Contacts from Samsung galaxy to iPhone 6S/6 Plus

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 6

http://recover-samsung-data..com/

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Representatives Frustrating You?now U Can Call Ncc Directly / We've Ported TWRP To Gionee M3 Mini / Check Out ZTE Nubian Z11 Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.