Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice (995 Views)

Nigerian Visa Or Nigerian Passport - Please Advise / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by Gab27: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Good day 'Good people of Naija,

Please How much is the cost of an international passport. My sister urgently need it. she went to the Alausa, Ikeja Passport office on Tuesday, and when she was about entering into the compound, an immigration officer asked her she have an in-house person. she said YES. BECAUSE it was someone that link her to the In house person. when she met the in house person. The person told her to pay 27K with 3 copies photograph. The in house person promised to assist her with the proof of age, local government form. However, my sister paid her same day .. she waited till 5pm since morning. Later, the In-house person said she should go that once the money drop into Nigerian Immigration account that will be the time for her to capture. Please Did anybody did same? I don't trust those immigration people. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by afanide: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2015
No Idea from my ends please........ Anyone of assistance here in the house?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
International passport is $100. Convert it to Naira to get the amount.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by yussuf739: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Royal155:
International passport is $100. Convert it to Naira to get the amount.
if it is $100, then she would spend nothing less than 22000naira along the processing

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
yussuf739:
Yes. But you know naija nah, that's not the only money to pay. When i did, passport was #16,000(n160/$) + all other minor charges like affidevit n d rest.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by yussuf739: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Royal155:
Yes. But you know naija nah, that's not the only money to pay. When i did, passport was #16,000(n160/$) + all other minor charges like affidevit n d rest.
ok my bro and that's why i said nothing less than 22000naira, even 27k is already spent, so she should be expecting to spend roughly 35k or more self, shebi na naija We dey

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by andyguy2k1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
[I did mine in 2013 in Abuja and it cost me #20,000 naira. I ave a reliable source, Ommigration staff in Abuja by the name Emmanuel onul. fone.. 08064392724. He can be of help to you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of An International Passport. ?? Please Advice by Gab27: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank you for your contribution so far. sad The question is .... The In-house person said she should go that once the money drop into Nigerian Immigration account that will be the time for her to capture. Please Did anybody did same?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Dress Causing Trouble On France Beaches / Top 10 Famous Artificial Islands / The Nigerian Immigration Should Do Someyhing About Int. Passport Photo Clearity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.