Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent (1083 Views)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Nigerian Visa Or Nigerian Passport - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by champol: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kindly furnish me with tangible information on how to obtain nigeria passport. I need the requirements, amount and the office to process it urgently. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Let me take a sit
Re: How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by braithwaite(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016

My candid advice is you should have up to 25k at hand..geniune birth certificate, or geniune local government paper,4 passport photograph ..don't go festac if you want your passport urgent and you'll be delayed seriously and your payment might up to 30k depends on agent ... Ikoyi is preferrable if you're within island..and if youre on mainland I'd advice you to go abeokuta or osun.. you'll have it same day without stress and extra spends on officials

Re: How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by abimbawealth(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Your location?
Re: How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by champol: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
I m in Lagos.
Re: How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by RadiantPine: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2016
champol:
I m in Lagos.
Go to Ikoyi
Re: How Do I Process And Obtain Nigeria Int'l Passport? Please N'landers It's Urgent by dgr8est(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Requirements: Birth Cert, 2 white background passport, Local govt identification, 25-30k and look for an immigration office close to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians In Diaspora Nigeria's Last Hope? / Is Dominica Rebublic A European Or American Country? / Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.