Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Visa (594 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa by Adelek: 1:31pm On May 06, 2009
Can someone please enlighten me exactly the requirement if am applying for student VISA in UK from nigeria? thanks a lot.
Re: Student Visa by bbwollex(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2009
Well to my own best of knowledge which my elder brother followed and he was given Student Visa to UK. Use this following document and i asure u that u will be given Visa to UK without any Agent.

Valid passport
completed and signed visa application form
completed and signed student questionaire
Y
Re: Student Visa by bbwollex(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2009
Well to my own best of knowledge which my elder brother followed and he was given Student Visa to UK. Use this following document and i asure u that u will be given Visa to UK without any Agent.

Valid passport
Completed and signed visa application form
Completed and signed student questionaire
Your educational certificates
UK unconditional acceptance letter
Evidence of funds available for ur course fees and living expenses(tuition fees + accomodation fees 4 the year months or years u are using)
Letter of sponsorship from sponsor(if applicable)
Receipts for any deposits paid

(1) (Reply)

US Study VISA is as Simple as Abc! / Post Ume 2009 / Uniben Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.