Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House (4005 Views)

Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin / Four Finalists Emerge For Pat Utomi Prize For Student Debate / Why Do Pple Think That Studying Abroad Is Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by RolandPet(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2009
Please my fellow nairalanders!

i got admission in both poland and Denmark and are contemplating on which country that will be easier to get student visa here in Nigeria because what is going on.

A friend told me that poland are not giving Nigeria student visa again because of majority of them end up not pursuing there program once they get to that country.

Please im confused,somebody should help me ASAP on which country to apply for .I have been rejected UK visa twice so im really afriad of rejection this time around.
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by LeonardH(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2009
I think Denmark is easier to get visa, and life standart is higher undecided
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by ikeyman00(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2009
poland

my god who de advice this people self

poland?

oh well

most polish de run from their country,but yea u decide
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by avio(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2009
i can assist u in making the the right decision with ease, and also helping u to meet up with with all necessary requirement , so u don't need to be afraid of visa refusal. more so i can introduced u to many others schools that are school fess free . u can reach me on this #08034633518, 08070945253
i have also published a book which will serve as a guide line apart from the assistance that i will render
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by mikkyangel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
Roland PET
how u dey,i just saw ur blog,though its been pretty long that you post it, well i kive in Poland,but will advise you to go to Demnark, i dont know where you are now, am actually a student in Warsaw,but am planning to relocate to denmark after my studies 4months from now,
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by fili24: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
hello Mikkyangel
i'm planning to come to poland to further my education
i would like to know if the visa is garanteed frm naija
and also i need to know more about the refund policy of
Warsaw university of technology
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by jojokings: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Rolandpet pls help me with the process and requirements for getting admission in Denmark, if possible the application portal
Re: Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House by chaiks: 5:43pm On May 04, 2016
Thumbs up for people of this thread. You v been doing great I must say. Please is there any danish university that one can get full masters scholarship or tuition waiver with a cgpa of 4.49.

(1) (Reply)

2011/2012 Admission List For The Federal Poly Ilaro / 500+ Idioms To Expect In JAMB CBT This Year / Idahosa University Owes Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.