Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem (534 Views)

Buy My Galaxy Note 5 Just #100k / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / My Galaxy S6 Charger Does Not Charge Any Other Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by oake(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
To all my phone Geeks in the house; as you may know the first picture to be seen
on galaxy s3 is a picture of the phone’s status which is “Samsung galaxys III gt-I9305T”
My phone is stuck on that picture and doesn’t go any further in another word the
phone is not running or booting up. I pulled out the battery many times but that didn’t work.
Also when I plug the charger in, the picture of the battery which must be shown
when the phone is off while charging, is shown but doesn’t show that its charging.
Its just showing a picture of the battery. Pleas help me to get that solved I have
many useful data on the storage.
Also I’m pretty sure that would cost a lot if I take it to a Samsung repair shop.

I am at my wits' end. The suggested measures from Google, like wiping the cache
partition of my phone has not worked. I have been forced to doing a factory reset.
Yet, the S3 is stuck in Samsung logo. Very annoying. What do you think I can do as
a last resort. Your kind assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by bobo65(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
oake:
To all my phone Geeks in the house; as you may know the first picture to be seen
on galaxy s3 is a picture of the phone’s status which is “Samsung galaxys III gt-I9305T”
My phone is stuck on that picture and doesn’t go any further in another word the
phone is not running or booting up. I pulled out the battery many times but that didn’t work.
Also when I plug the charger in, the picture of the battery which must be shown
when the phone is off while charging, is shown but doesn’t show that its charging.
Its just showing a picture of the battery. Pleas help me to get that solved I have
many useful data on the storage.
Also I’m pretty sure that would cost a lot if I take it to a Samsung repair shop.

I am at my wits' end. The suggested measures from Google, like wiping the cache
partition of my phone has not worked. I have been forced to doing a factory reset.
Yet, the S3 is stuck in Samsung logo. Very annoying. What do you think I can do as
a last resort. Your kind assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks.

From the way u type, u don't seem to know much abt phones, ur phone needs flashing, don't do it by urself, take it to an Engr, shouldn't be more than 1k
Re: Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by oake(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
bobo65:

From the way u type, u don't seem to know much abt phones, ur phone needs flashing, don't do it by urself, take it to an Engr, shouldn't be more than 1k

You are right, I don't knw much about phones, hence my plea for assistance; however, don't you think flashing the phone will erase all my personal data in it?
Re: Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by proffnico(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
oake:

You are right, I don't knw much about phones, hence my plea for assistance; however, don't you think flashing the phone will erase all my personal data in it?
Got no other choice
Re: Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by oake(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
O mennn!!! cry
proffnico:
Got no other choice
Re: Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by bobo65(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
oake:

Ur data can be backed up depending on how good d Engr is
Re: Help! My Galaxy S3 Has A Problem by jksxxxx: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
whats app me i can guide u on how to go abt it

(1) (Reply)

help! file transfer problem on tecno y6 / Inquiry / Night Call Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.