Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons (2789 Views)

Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / Police In India Accused Of Raping At Least 16 Women / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
'Gay' Couple Face Trial for Raping at Least 5 of their 9 Adopted Sons…
By Dylan

(HARTFORD COURANT) A judge on Friday allowed two Glastonbury men, accused two years ago of sexually assaulting two of their nine adopted boys, to withdraw their no-contest pleas and take their cases to trial.

The unusual action came during what was to be a sentencing hearing for George Harasz and Douglas Wirth, who entered pleas in January to one felony count each of risk of injury to a minor. They agreed to suspended prison sentences. The only issue for Friday’s hearing was to be whether each would be required to register as sex offenders.

But a new allegation of sexual assault against Harasz by one of the victims, contained in a pre-sentence investigation of Harasz, helped scrap the plea agreement. The case was further clouded Friday by disclosure in court of new allegations of abuse by three other of the nine children. No new criminal charges have been filed.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2015/07/03/gay-couple-face-trial-for-raping-at-least-5-of-their-9-adopted-sons/

1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Whick kind thing be this sef?
This na the only thing wey dey make me thank God say i be Naija man...grin grin

Anyway,FTC tinz....I dedicate am to those boys wey them nyash go dey pain by nowgrin grin
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gay is a huge turn off for me undecided
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by Annunaki(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Farggots angry
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gays ke
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by neocortex: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
All these cradle robbers deserve life in prison with no option of parole.
They both intentionally adopted those kids so they can molest them.
RIJ(Rot in Jail) to you guys.
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by darkskingoddess(f): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
I won't even go into the graphic punishment I would inflict upon these bastards. This is SICK! An abomination on several levels.
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Before nko... Being gay already says it all... If they succumbed to what was abnormally attracting them to their fellow females....why wouldn't they succumb to another abnormal attraction.?
So Don't be surprised
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
holyFRED:

Whick kind thing be this sef?
This na the only thing wey dey make me thank God say i be Naija man...grin grin

Anyway,FTC tinz....I dedicate am to those boys wey them nyash go dey pain by nowgrin grin

Is that not what Obama is promoting to Africans? undecided
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
HeartRobber:

Gay is a huge turn off for me undecided

It's even worse when you consider it is being used as a front for adopting children.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by Annunaki(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Exposing adopted children to gay sex should make a very strong case against gay marriage in america.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
neocortex:

All these cradle robbers deserve life in prison with no option of parole.
They both intentionally adopted those kids so they can molest them.
RIJ(Rot in Jail) to you guys.

Russia has the antidote by giving the life imprisonment with the option of castration for early parole. shocked
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by neocortex: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Russia has the antidote by giving the life imprisonment with the option of castration for early parole. shocked

Has that ever been enforced ?
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
neocortex:

Has that ever been enforced ?

Read all about it on this thread ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2667030/russia-brings-new-law-paedophiles
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by j1mmy: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
white people and child sex, only equal to muslims
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2015
darkskingoddess:

I won't even go into the graphic punishment I would inflict upon these bastards. This is SICK! An abomination on several levels.

I think they need help.
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015

Before nko... Being gay already says it all... If they succumbed to what was abnormally attracting them to their fellow females....why wouldn't they succumb to another abnormal attraction.?
So Don't be surprised

Good point.
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Annunaki:

Exposing adopted children to gay sex should make a very strong case against gay marriage in america.

Not only in America, the West also.
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by IndianaJay: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2015
I'm not trying to judge them but why are gay people allowed to adopt?

There's obviously something seriously wrong with them mentality, hence the unusual same sex attarction.

They can be gay all they want but why involve a child in this mess?

Some things should never be allowed, it's not natural.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by kingthreat(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
I have said it before and will say it again. Being gay is choosing to be insanely sexual perversed. Fullstop!!!
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
j1mmy:

white people and child sex, only equal to muslims

Don't be surprised that the African folks are not far behind. Is it not Obama that is patronising African nations to embrace homosexuality?
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by j1mmy: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be surprised that the African folks are not far behind. Is it not Obama that is patronising African nations to embrace homosexuality?

far behind?
Many whites country are experiencing decaying underpopulation figures because half their population are gay, lesbian, animal sex lovers and paedophiles and you are comparing them to black countries....
go do some research pal
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
j1mmy:

far behind?
Many whites country are experiencing decaying underpopulation figures because half their population are gay, lesbian, animal sex lovers and paedophiles and you are comparing them to black countries....
go do some research pal

Are you not aware of the efforts of the liberals championed by Obama to 'educate' and promote homosexuality in Africa? undecided
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by j1mmy: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are you not aware of the efforts of the liberals championed by Obama to 'educate' and promote homosexuality in Africa? undecided

"Promoting" is not the same as it is not far behind!
Get your facts right!
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by tartar9(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Annunaki:
is that so sad

Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
IndianaJay:

I'm not trying to judge them but why are gay people allowed to adopt?

There's obviously something seriously wrong with them mentality, hence the unusual same sex attarction.

They can be gay all they want but why involve a child in this mess?

Some things should never be allowed, it's not natural.

It's a pity that the liberals are doing all they can to destroy what is left of decency.
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingthreat:

I have said it before and will say it again. Being gay is choosing to be insanely sexual perversed. Fullstop!!!

Well said. smiley
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56am On Jan 29, 2016
j1mmy:

"Promoting" is not the same as it is not far behind!
Get your facts right!

What are the facts in your opinion? undecided
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
tartar9:

is that so sad

What do you suggest? undecided
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by KissCODE(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
How would someone with brain allow gays to adopt male children? For a gay to adopt a male child is like a woman that bought a intimacy gadget...
Re: Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
KissCODE:

How would someone with brain allow gays to adopt male children?
For a gay to adopt a male child is like a woman that bought a intimacy gadget...

That is the stock and trade of the liberals in the West and who the POTUS is now importing into Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Killed Two People In Ikorodu This Morning / . / Chinese Man In Kenya: "Blacks Are Smelly, Dirty Monkeys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.