Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus (954 Views)

Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road. / Truck Crushes A Toyota Highlander At Fadeyi, Ikorodu Road (photos) / Two Bike Men In Accident On Ikorodu Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by buzquet(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
This happen at idiroko close to agric bustop.

The tata bus was waiting trying to plead with driver of the car he had earlier scratched, before the lag bus now crossed the from the BRT lane and ran to the tata bus where it was parked.

No life was lost, but the lag bus ticketer was badly injured.

Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wetin concern me??
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God no live was lost.
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by donklint86: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God no live was lost
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by hob(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
i guess the LAG bus driver must be sleeping

Olohun Sha ma shaw wa
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by ernesty20(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
-mber months.. We need to be prayerful cos a prayerful child of God is a powerful child of God. I don say my own finish
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by Ne0w1zarD: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eehya!
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by saheedbadmus(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
does tata bus (ISE-OLUWA)drivers are rough and bad drivers...they overtake anyhow and driver like drunkards ..the only time they stop is when they hot or scratch other peoples vehicle..dem no go even stop unless u run after them...i wonder who gave them drivers license..thank God no life was lost..

[size=18pt]SANTOMA [/size]in the building
Re: Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus by buzquet(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
SirWere:
Wetin concern me??
Ur username says it all

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Affordable Bus Companies In Benin City / Top 5 Destinations In North Africa / How Many Nigerian States Have You Visited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.