Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

GRAIL MESSAGE: Happiness Is An Habit You Must Learn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GRAIL MESSAGE: Happiness Is An Habit You Must Learn (724 Views)

ERRORS; A Lecture From The Grail Message(in The Light Of Truth) / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GRAIL MESSAGE: Happiness Is An Habit You Must Learn by henshj(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are you happy? This is not a silly question. It is rather a pertinent one. ''Laughter may hide sadness, when happiness is gone, sorrow is always there''. (proverb 14:13). The above scriptural quote has kind of explain to you that there will always be unhappiness no matter how hard you may hide it. I want you to know that no material thing can bring you a long lasting happiness. Nothing that you can touch, feel, see, can give you a permanent happiness. This world that you see is more of an illusion, like a dream that you will wake up from. Nothing you see will ever remain the way it was. Everything will change form, state, value etc.
Your physical body, being bounded by space and time, must also undergo birth, development and death like every other thing in this Gross material world. Look around you, and you will observe that nothing in this world remain the same with time. Even your fellow humans can change at anytime. An earthly thing can only bring you pleasure for the meantime and when happiness is gone unhappiness becomes your companion again.
The question is, what is it that can make you happy permanently? Since the big house can't make you permanent happiness, sorry to say, your family can't, sex can't, money can't, highest paid job can't, then what is it that can make you happy?
Do you know that you are a spirit being? Paradise, Where you come from nothing grow old. You are eternal being, your physical body is a tool that the spirit uses in order to interact in this physical world. Your physical body is a gift to you, so do not misuse your body. The only thing that can bring long lasting happiness to you is you. I want you to know that if anyone is unhappy, let the person remember that s/he is unhappy by the reason himself or herself alone. '' He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast''. Happiness is something that you are. In your spiritual home there is no such thing as unhappiness. You were made to be happy. Happiness is an habit, just the same nature as Love.
By cultivating the happiness habit your life can be made more enjoyable and worthwhile. Habits are easy to cultivate. Ordinarily, we cultivated negative habits, but happiness is a positive habit that can bring you a happy life on earth. By realizing this simple truth and by learning and utilizing the happiness habit, you can change your outlook on life. No longer will you face yourself in the mirror and say: ''I want to be happy, but things that happens to me won't let me be happy.
The truth is that what happens to you does not have the power to create either happiness or unhappiness. What does create negative or positive happiness feeling is how you react to circumstances. Nothing can make you unhappy unless you allow it to.
Since you found yourself in a world in which change is constant, that means you need to follow suit. You need to change the way you do things, your activities, your life style, infact every aspect of your life. One of the first thing that the use of happiness habit will bring, is the destruction of an enemy of nature called rigidity i.e. Monotony. Do not be rigid, you cannot stand still and be happy, its impossible.
Monotony can destroy your youth and make you age prematurely. A truly happy person does not find life monotonous. Check people who are truly happy, you will notice that they might be dead broke, but since happiness has become their habit, they will always be happy. Happy people don't take life too serious, because this life is full of vanity. The day you severe your unseen body from your physical body, you will realize that even the air your breathing right now, that you don't need it.
Maintain a health prayer life, meditate on good and positive thoughts. Make life simple for yourself. Love people as you will want them to love you, no matter how bad you may think they may be, still love them. Do not judge or condemn any, because if you really search yourself deeply, you are not better off.
Find time to become one with nature and admire the works of your creator. Admire yourself because you are a child of creation.
There is a law that operates in creation, which stated as follows: ''Only in giving, will thou receive.'' it means that if you give out the little you have, you will definitely receive what you given in a multiple folds. Now that you have made happiness as a daily habit, you now realize that you alone can make Yourself happy, then it doesn't have to end with you, share your happiness with others.
Make people around you happy, help people, put a smile on someone's face and you will be amazed how satisfying your happiness will be. This law is not applicable only to happiness alone but to virtually everything in life. Genuinely love everything and people around you and you will be surprised how much love will be extended back at you in multiple fold. Care and you will be cared for. Bless and you will be blessed. Hate and you will hated.
henshj..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Men, Beware! Women, Beware! - Part I / The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> / I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.