Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> (723 Views)

Jim Iyke Punch Prophet TB Joshua ''man Of God You Took Advantage Of Me'' / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> by hilario8898(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
GOD - Man, where are You?

ADAM - I heard you in the garden; I was afraid and hid
from you, because I was naked.

GOD - Who told you that you were naked! Did you eat the
fruit that I told you not to eat?

ADAM - The woman you put here with me gave me the fruit
and I ate it.

GOD - Woman! Why did you do this?

EVE - The Snake tricked me into eating it.

And thus began the tyranny of man

Assumptions:

Since God is all knowing, Omnipotent, Omniscience, and Omnibenevolent. How come he didn't foresee all this happening.
- From the creation of Man, Man was given "Freewill" to make our own choices & decisions. I believe that the Angels also have this freedom.

- It was not until we ate from the forbidden fruit, that man knew the difference between Good or Bad.

- I feel that God has created us in such a way that he may have choosed to defer his mind from knowing our fate and actions we would undertake, so as to be the perfect judge over our actions on earth.

- My reason is because, if God had foreseen that Man would fall to temptation & disobey him, he would not have created us in the first place.

- I believe God has utmost faith & trust in Man to do what is right despite all odds and tribulations in Life.

- I think that God did not know if Job would hold on to his faith in God despite all the evil that happened to him & his family. God just trusted him to do the right thing!

- I feel that God being God, has made it so! To be fair to his creations.

CONCLUSION:
God knows he can know our future if he wishes to, but has decided not to know the future occurrences in the lives of his best creation, "MAN".

That just shows the peak of the Love God has for us.

Thanks for reading! Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> by Judas2013: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
In Gods we trust

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> by frank317: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
hilario8898:
GOD - Man, where are You?

ADAM - I heard you in the garden; I was afraid and hid
from you, because I was naked.

GOD - Who told you that you were naked! Did you eat the
fruit that I told you not to eat?

ADAM - The woman you put here with me gave me the fruit
and I ate it.

GOD - Woman! Why did you do this?

EVE - The Snake tricked me into eating it.

And thus began the tyranny of man

Assumptions:

Since God is all knowing, Omnipotent, Omniscience, and Omnibenevolent. How come he didn't foresee all this happening.
- From the creation of Man, Man was given "Freewill" to make our own choices & decisions. I believe that the Angels also have this freedom.

- It was not until we ate from the forbidden fruit, that man knew the difference between Good or Bad.

- I feel that God has created us in such a way that he may have choosed to defer his mind from knowing our fate and actions we would undertake, so as to be the perfect judge over our actions on earth.

- My reason is because, if God had foreseen that Man would fall to temptation & disobey him, he would not have created us in the first place.

- I believe God has utmost faith & trust in Man to do what is right despite all odds and tribulations in Life.

- I think that God did not know if Job would hold on to his faith in God despite all the evil that happened to him & his family. God just trusted him to do the right thing!

- I feel that God being God, has made it so! To be fair to his creations.

CONCLUSION:
God knows he can know our future if he wishes to, but has decided not to know the future occurrences in the lives of his best creation, "MAN".

That just shows the peak of the Love God has for us.

Thanks for reading! Remain blessed.

Lol...God loves u because he switches his foreknowledge ability button off when it comes to issues relating to u.
How does this translate to love? Is his ability to know that there is a high probability of u making mistakes and falling into the trap of the enemy switched off too?

Me think your God loves suya soo much and needed multitudes to be roasted in the large fire he created. So he gave man choice and switches of his ability to know what choice u make so that u will not blame him. To ensure many people enter hell, he created Lucifer and sent him to man.its a whole fun game for sky daddy.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> by hilario8898(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

Lol...God loves u because he switches his foreknowledge ability button off when it comes to issues relating to u.
How does this translate to love? Is his ability to know that there is a high probability of u making mistakes and falling into the trap of the enemy switched off too?

Me think your God loves suya soo much and needed multitudes to be roasted in the large fire he created. So he gave man choice and switches of his ability to know what choice u make so that u will not blame him. To ensure many people enter hell, he created Lucifer and sent him to man.its a whole fun game for sky daddy.
As funny as it sounds, its quite hard to depose. Science doesn't give us a direct answer as to what occurs after one dies, but the bible does. As much as I don't want to believe in God, I just have to, because my brother, Life indeed is strange.
Re: The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> by frank317: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
hilario8898:

As funny as it sounds, its quite hard to depose. Science doesn't give us a direct answer as to what occurs after one dies, but the bible does. As much as I don't want to believe in God, I just have to, because my brother, Life indeed is strange.

I just can't stop laughing.... Did Koran give Muslims a direct answer of what happens after life? Who cares about science anyway?
Wait.... My great grand fathers had a belief on what happens when one dies, why are we not talking about that?
Seriously, are u for real?

Ya life is strange my brother but that does not mean our brains should stop working
Re: The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> by menesheh(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
hilario8898:

What exactly is your point here? You are making jest of the old testament creation myth which is actually ridiculous and crazy, and at the same time saying that it is plausible and shouldn't be depose.

(1) (Reply)

How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? / Annual Akwa Ibom State Government Carols Festival / Is One Fornicating If He Didn't Do Church Weeding But Did Traditional Weeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.