Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? (1417 Views)

Which Laptop Has The Best Battery Life? / Laptop With Longest Battery Life / Laptop With Longest Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by abhosts(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2009
I am tired of having to plug my laptop to a charging point after just 2 hours of use. Please can anyone recommend a durable laptop with at least 4 hours of battery life available in the Nigerian market?

Thanks.
Re: Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by yahoo2(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2009
Two hrs battery life is good my friend. Mine can stay up to two and a halve hrs though.
Re: Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by abunwanne: 6:40am On May 07, 2009
We (Netbook Computers Nigeria Ltd - www.netbooknigeria.com) offer the ASUS 1000HE with a 8 - 9.5 hour battery life for ALL-DAY COMPUTING.

This model comes with Windows XP SP3, a 160GB hard drive, 1 GB Ram, 1.66GhZ processor, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Hi-Definition Audio and Eee Super Hybrid Engine for adjusting your use to extend your battery life.

To order contact me.

More is found at www.netbooknigeria.com
Re: Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by lonelygem(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2009
how affordable is it man? a client had been bothering over a PC of such extended battery life backup and he is always financially ready
Re: Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by abunwanne: 7:54pm On May 07, 2009
It is 114,999 + 5% VAT = Naira 120,748

It is a lovely lovely ultraportable netbook weighing 1.45 kilos which allows you to use your computer all day working hours without NEPA/PHCN Wahala.

Place your order today at sales@netbooknigeria.com or call me at 0703 335 6400
Re: Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by dwisdom(m): 12:26am On May 08, 2009
If u like dell get a vostro/inspiron (if ur pocket is fat get the latest lattitude), im using vostro 1400 with a 9cell battery, it goes for 9hrs while on low brightness during regular stuff, 6-7 hrs if browsing with my express card on 1/3 brightness 5hrs playing a dvd with low brightness, if u like hp go for v3000/v6000 they can give u up to 6hrs if you use 12 cell battery, the normal 6cell will give u upward of 3hrs. Hope that was helpful
Re: Laptop With The Longest Battery Life? by netotse(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2009
dwisdom is right. . .and i also think dells have the best battery life out of all the vendors!

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Any Huawei Modem Here For Free / Pls How Do I Copy A Movie Fron A Vcd Plate To My Phone Via Laptop / Brand New HP Probook 11 EE G1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.