Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful (8984 Views)

Smart Investors Are Buying Off The Oworonshoki Axis! / Why Traders/investors Fail (how To Stop Failing At Investing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2015
This week in result = -0.3%

Happy weekend all
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by michxxl(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hey everyone! Compliments of the season.
@rashyfx I have been following this tread and i must confess that it really makes a lot of sense. If everyone especially nigerians could see forex from your perspective, they will have a happy time trading. Forex needs to be approached from a business perspective and not from a gambling point of view. I will also like to enroll in this project. May you continue to increase in wisdom.

To all that are new to forex and binary options, my advice for you is don't get trapped or scammed in the "get-rich-quick" scam that is all over the internet. Don't allow anyone to do your trading for you. When it comes to forex, you are the boss - You decide to enter a trade. Before you venture into this line of investment, make sure you have a very sound understanding of the market. Read great books, get tutorials to acquire the necessary skills to be a successful trader.

Finally i would like to recommend the following books obtainable at amazon.com. You can get any three from me if you like for just 1k.

1. 7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex - Grace Cheng.
2. Currency Trading for Dummies, 2nd edition - Brian Dolan
3. Binary Options Unmasked - Anna Coulling
4. Come Into My Trading Room - Dr. Alexander Elder
5. Trading For A Living - Dr. Alexander Elder
6. Millionaire Traders - Kathy Lien
7. The Disciplined Trader - Mark Douglas
8. Trading In The Zone - Mark Douglas
9. Naked Forex - Alex Nekritin
10. Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market - Kathy Lien

And also I might be able to send you a comprehensive video tutorial if you find reading boring. Just call me on 07032511999 (this is not my whatsapp number) or email me @ michaelakinz@yahoo.com.
Enjoy the season!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
michxxl:
Hey everyone! Compliments of the season.
@rashyfx I have been following this tread and i must confess that it really makes a lot of sense. If everyone especially nigerians could see forex from your perspective, they will have a happy time trading. Forex needs to be approached from a business perspective and not from a gambling point of view. I will also like to enroll in this project. May you continue to increase in wisdom.

To all that are new to forex and binary options, my advice for you is don't get trapped or scammed in the "get-rich-quick" scam that is all over the internet. Don't allow anyone to do your trading for you. When it comes to forex, you are the boss - You decide to enter a trade. Before you venture into this line of investment, make sure you have a very sound understanding of the market. Read great books, get tutorials to acquire the necessary skills to be a successful trader.

Finally i would like to recommend the following books obtainable at amazon.com. You can get any three from me if you like for just 1k.

1. 7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex - Grace Cheng.
2. Currency Trading for Dummies, 2nd edition - Brian Dolan
3. Binary Options Unmasked - Anna Coulling
4. Come Into My Trading Room - Dr. Alexander Elder
5. Trading For A Living - Dr. Alexander Elder
6. Millionaire Traders - Kathy Lien
7. The Disciplined Trader - Mark Douglas
8. Trading In The Zone - Mark Douglas
9. Naked Forex - Alex Nekritin
10. Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market - Kathy Lien

And also I might be able to send you a comprehensive video tutorial if you find reading boring. Just call me on 07032511999 (this is not my whatsapp number) or email me @ michaelakinz@yahoo.com.
Enjoy the season!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thanks for the beautiful comment...
you can mail me for more info on how we can work together
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by showreals(m): 1:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Following... No time to waste. Lets start now
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
showreals:
Following... No time to waste. Lets start now
Nice1 showreals , I will send you a mail for the idea I have got too ..

Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
You can do everything right and still be wrong in the market .
This is why risk management is so important
Charles E. Kirk
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by zPixel(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ rashyfx Nice thread... I just have one observation, according to your weekly performance, your losses are bigger than your wins, i don't know how you plan to be profitable that way. I suggest you work on reversing that equation.

By the way, I trade stocks not forex.
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
zPixel:
@ rashyfx Nice thread... I just have one observation, according to your weekly performance, your losses are bigger than your wins, i don't know how you plan to be profitable that way. I suggest you work on reversing that equation.

By the way, I trade stocks not forex.
I disagree , do the right calculation and get back on the thread ..
My total profit for December is 4.0% and November was -1.5% , which means overall I am profitable , I mean I am working towards a realistic returns . make sure you do your findings properly before coming to the public to post ..
Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Two months trading result , Nov 2015 = -1.5% ; Dec 2015 = +4%
Let's keep it up , 2016 is going to be great
Happy New Year in advance
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year

Watch out for our full 2016 trading results

This is the best ever in the financial market
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Hnmm, 2016 trading begins , as usual I will keep posting weekly/monthly trading results .. Have a wonderful trading year
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Trading result for this week = -0.25%

A little drop of water becomes a mighty ocean

Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
It is weekend again here comes our weekly trading result
Trading result for this week = +2.03%
For any interested investor, investors password is available any time any day to view our trading performance not just a word of mouth

I can also train you only on how to become a professional trader and not a gambler

Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by pocoapoco88: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
onegig:

Although i do agree with some points in your opening article but recent releases about insider trading, Barclays fixing libor rates, HSBC scams and so on makes this the normal case of the small guys being wiped out.

There is nothing wrong aiming for 20 to 50% profit in a short period in a biz but most people have been wiped out by the manipulation of the market by the top guns and those at the helms of affairs which makes small time trading to be akin to GAMBLING. How do you expect people to succeed when the movement of the market clearly goes against all technical and fundamental analysis? Ain't it like throwing money into the "dark".

You may say, the insider trading is small compared to the volume of the trade but it is still significant to cause enough worries. I knew of many guys who had info of an imminent removal of the gag by the swiss authorities on the euro even before it was announced. They made a killing while a broker as big as (Liteforex or is it Alpari) went bankrupt taking huge sums of people's savings and investments down the drain.

My simple advice is for people who see this as their only means of livelihood to please desist from trading and just find other risk averse biz. You would lose your earnings. QED!

Wish you guys luck but that's the fact.
i stopped comenting on anyting trading as i deemed it a waste of time,bt i must admit,u nailed it
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by pocoapoco88: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
according 2 d OP,a trader shud aim 4 d range of 1-5% ROI per month.wot dis is practically telling u is dat u'll nid not less dan 1million naira 2 make #50k per month(5%).my question to dose eager 2 buy his ideas,do u hav upto 1million naira? nd can u afford 2 invest such amount into an eractic and manipulated market? Wudnt a million naira turn ur life aroun if invested in a more realistic biz? Ur answers r as gud as mine
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
In most money market in Nigeria , you make less than 9% profit in a year ..what would you have to say about that ? Forex trading is not suitable for all investors and that applies to every other business . so the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
This week trading result = +5%

one of the best week since inception

you call me for account verification

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by rashyfx: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have come to the end of Jan 2016 trades,
The result for this month is wonderful
Trading result for Jan = 10.3%

A client that invested 1000$ on jan 1st now has $1103
Remember I only take a calculated risk
Verification of result is available

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by ACAN(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Support and Resistance

Support and Resistance are technical words used in technical analysis in stock, forex, commodities etc.

Support and Resistance is a concept that the movement of the price of a stock will tend to stop and reverse at certain predetermined price levels. These levels are denoted by multiple touches of price without a breakthrough of the level.

Support levels are where demand is perceived to be strong enough to prevent the price from falling further, while resistance levels are prices where selling is perceived to be strong to prevent prices from rising higher.

Support and Resistance levels are psychological important levels where a lot of buyers and sellers are willing to trade the stock.

When trend lines are broken, the market psychology shifts and new levels of support and resistance are established.

Investdata Academy.
https://investdataltd..com.ng/2018/04/support-and-resistance.html[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by ACAN(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2018
GTC ORDER

Do you know what a GTC order is?

GTC simply means Good Till Cancelled. A good till cancel order is an order placed by an investor/ trader to buy or sell a stock at a specified price,of which the price remains active until it is either canceled by the investor/ trader or the trade is executed.
It offers an alternative to placing a sequence of day orders which expires at the end of each trading day.

GTC orders are commonly set to expire within a week to a month after trade are entered on the floor of Nigeria Stock Exchange.

Simply put, GTC orders provide investors/traders the convenience of placing orders at specified price points,which can also be referred to as limit orders,that remains in force until they reach an expiration date, either they are executed or are canceled. These orders can be entered to buy or sell stock, or as stop orders.

Investdata Academy
https://investdataltd..com.ng/2018/04/gtc-order.html

Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by ACAN(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
MARKET REVIEW FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0qixIxMxI&feature=youtu.be
Re: Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful by DevilsEqual(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
rashyfx:

If you are not ready to take a calculated risk / control risk then you are not fit for forex market ...period

ma,do u still trade forex?
I'd like to join your team,ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free forex earning opportunity / 20 Rules For Successful Investing / Let Me Sponsor Your Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.