Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist (799 Views)

Naija Upcoming Artist 2018 / Naija Upcoming Music Act / "Naija Upcoming Music Chart is On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Emyo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
I would love with passion to do my best for the unswayed naija talents.

I own a blog I dedicated for this;

Upload videos and songs of upcoming talents for free.
Organize viral contest with prizes.
Organize Fame tours and so on for more exposure.

No long talks, if you are an artist and looking for a place to upload and promote your songs just contact me.

Let's build this friendship.
Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Emyo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
I respect your talent; let's build a team

joery6,
Chinchilla,
rapmoney,
airforce1,
kelvingaz,
OasisofRefuge,
umbo,
Jimmyking,
Kechikenneth,
monimekaz,
hizzy,
Teeboy22,
Cpiano.
majid
Ajerry
Jiltruth

Let have you on the list, if you are an artist signify and your name will be add to the list. I love you all.
Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Teeboy22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emyo:
I respect your talent; let's build a team

joery6,
Chinchilla,
rapmoney,
airforce1,
kelvingaz,
OasisofRefuge,
umbo,
Jimmyking,
Kechikenneth,
monimekaz,
hizzy,
Teeboy22,
Cpiano.
majid
Ajerry
Jiltruth

Let have you on the list, if you are an artist signify and your name will be add to the list. I love you all.

Cool cool

may Jah bless our hustle

Amen

1 Like

Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Emyo(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Teeboy22:

Cool cool

may Jah bless our hustle

Amen
Amen.

Always send your new songs, your press release, to me via viralwap1@gmail.com

Let's start by building an online presence for all the upcoming artist ready to join us. Google Kezy Swift and feel her online presence so far; I do her promotion for free and wish to extend it to others by not just publishing on my blog but on 30 others too.

When we goovy enough we can start a talent show across the nation.
Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Thefinixblog1: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
we at UMG (Ultra music group), owners of Thefinix blog and Ultra media solutions will like to have your client on our blog . in addition we will also like our cleint "BLAKEMON" to be added on your list .

You can reach us on
manager@ultramusicgroup.com

www.ultramusicgroup.com

Emyo:

Amen.

Let's start by building an online presence for all the upcoming artist ready to join us. Google Kezy Swift and feel her online presence so far; I do her promotion for free and wish to extend it to others by not just publishing on my blog but on 30 others too.

Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Emyo(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Thefinixblog1:
we at UMG (Ultra music group), owners of Thefinix blog and Ultra media solutions will like to have your client on our blog . in addition we will also like our cleint "BLAKEMON" to be added on your list .

You can reach us on
manager@ultramusicgroup.com

www.ultramusicgroup.com

Nice one, I like the way you promote him.

I have once blogged his song but didn't promote it ah must confess. Nice one keep it up, I will book him down for shows soon.

BTW where is your blog, that blog seem just for your artist
Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Thefinixblog1: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2015
thanks .

artiste website - www.blakemon.com
company website - www.ultramusicgroup.com
blog- www.thefinix.com

Emyo:

Nice one, I like the way you promote him.

I have once blogged his song but didn't promote it ah must confess. Nice one keep it up, I will book him down for shows soon.

BTW where is your blog, that blog seem just for your artist
Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Teeboy22(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Emyo:

Amen.

ok. Cool
Re: Viralwap.com Vs. Naija Upcoming Artist by Emyo(m): 5:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Good news in the house for artist who would love it.

Team viralwap is working on naija campus tour compt, this will go a long way to promote artists, the tour is no less than a competition for the artist.

As we travel over 20 campus in naija, they get voted for by the audience they meet (fans they make) that by the end of the tour, the most voted gets a video shoot with its promotion on major naija entertainment sites and more so on TV.

We can do this for almost no cost, join the viralwap.com team today, start sending emails to us, indicate interest.

Art work drops sooon

(1) (Reply)

Irewole By Mikun / Jaybest - I Do .mp3 / Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.