Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Finally!! Serena Williams Is Pregnant For Drake (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally!! Serena Williams Is Pregnant For Drake (pics) (3090 Views)

Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album / Wizkid Announce New Single With Drake [PICS] / George Williams Is Dead (Ghanaian Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!! Serena Williams Is Pregnant For Drake (pics) by simtosul: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
According to an MTO blockbuster Serena Williams is pregnant with Drake’s baby.. MediaTakeOut.com has some fantastic new . . . Serena Williams is going to be a mom and Drake is going to be a father. This is not rumor y’all . . . it’s fact. MTO spoke with a snitch close to Serena who told us that Serena was actually pregnant during the US Open. The child, we’re told, is Drake’s . . . but the couple is not together. The snitch said, “Serena and Drake have a lot of love for each other. They’re great friends. And they’re going to be great parents.” The swear this is fact. Same way Beyonce and Rihanna have been pregnant for years now…lol

Re: Finally!! Serena Williams Is Pregnant For Drake (pics) by MrScript(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aiit.. Next thread pls..
Re: Finally!! Serena Williams Is Pregnant For Drake (pics) by rubyradiance(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm not sure this is real,it could be photoshop :ococ her tummy is quite big for an athlete

(1) (Reply)

See How Billionaire's Son Davido Spends His Millions(photos) / ‘She Really Hurt Me’ Nicki Minaj Tearfully Reveals How Cardi B Caused Her Pain / Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.