Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi (3102 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by mayDtolu(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesuwa Etomi..

Nigerian frontline R&B singer, Banky W, has said there was nothing wrong with him playing the role of his wife’s photographer.

While speaking in an exclusive interview with PUNCH’s Saturday Beats, Nigerian singer, Olubankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, disclosed that there was no big deal in taking his wife’s pictures in public despite his fame and fortunes.

The Wedding party actor, has been seen on several occasions trying to take good photographs of his wifem and one of the occasions was captured at actor, Gabriel Afolayan’s wedding.

In a swift reaction to criticisms that trailed his public show of love with his wife, the singer said, “Why would I feel bad taking pictures of my wife in public?

“She is my wife and the two of us are one. We are always there for each other and if she needs me to take a picture of her, I would be her photographer. It is the same way around as well; she does the same thing for me.

“Marriage is a teamwork and you should be the one that your partner can depend on and it goes both ways. That is the way we operate, there is no big deal in being my wife’s photographer or taking pictures of my wife. What is it in taking pictures of my wife?”

Speaking on a post his wife put on her Instagram page earlier in the week about how her former school, University of Wolverhampton, honoured her by putting her picture on the wall, the ecstatic husband said, “I am very proud of my wife and I am happy for her. I mean she is an amazing and talented woman and one of the most incredible people I have met in life.

“I am very happy for her because to be celebrated by a university is not a small feat. I feel she posted it to encourage people and let them know that even if they are struggling about a situation at the moment, it does not mean that it cannot turn out fine or turn around for good.

“If you are struggling right now, it does not mean that you would not be victorious eventually. When I read the post, I was also very encouraged because to move from a point where you were struggling to actually be celebrated is really a good thing and it shows that there is nothing God cannot do with your life.”

The singer said further that he nurses no fears of getting fat and gave some tips he follows to ensure he keeps fit.

“The thing about gaining or losing weight is that it is a combination of diet and exercise. First, you have to work on your diet and make sure that you do not always eat junk food or meals that would make you fat. You also need to work out. Once you are able to balance these two factors, you would be alright,” Mr. Capable said.

SOURCE:https://www.wapnetrealm.com/banky-w-speaks-angrily-on-his-role-in-his-marriage-to-adesuwa-etomi/

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by amaniro: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Over hyped couplesundecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Does he really need to say all these

mtchew

1 Like

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by danjaba(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Does he really need to say all these

mtchew

Hanty, na jealousy dey disturb you

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by Anduku: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nigerians and busybody, what concerns them if he decides to be his wife's photographer? That's how two busybodies were following him around in their car just so they can post on social media that Banky was driving an old car. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by letterman: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:
Over hyped couples undecided
couple

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by dbos11(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
k. we don hear
bt some people need to learn how to face their business ooo
Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by ayaside(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't see his annoyance but the ones not shutting up are the ones angry that his marriage hasn't crashed yet like they expected.Leave the man and his wife alone.Whatever they do that makes them happy and not affect anyone is ok.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin
Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by soledibavu: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
If him like make him kiss her feet. na him wife
Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by obi4eze(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
He doesn't even need to reply. If na me I no go answer them. Make dem go hit head for wall if dem like.
Re: Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi by bedspread: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Banks my Wedding day and year mate, You don't need to Answer Anyone in what u do with your wife....

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Tunde Ednut Hint Us About Their Wedding. PHOTOS / Zlatan And Rema Reunites At The AFRIMA, Shows Off Their Awards / “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.