Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters (611 Views)

Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters / JAMB UTME Result Upgrade Scam: Beware Of Fraudsters!! / The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of An OAU Student Who Falls Into The Hands Of Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by funum(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
I saw this post on facebook and I was thinking to apply but am not sure if it is real so I brought it here because I believe I can get help from you guys

PLEASE HELPPPP

if you know anyone who wrote the last jamb and
scored 180 but was not admitted irrespective of
the University of choice and desire to study either
accounting, business administration and
economics; pass the info below to such:
This is notify members of the public that
admission into the following programmes are now
available at the Federal University of Technology,
Akure
1. Computer Engineering
2. Accounting
3. Business Administration
4. Economics
5. Bio-Technology
6. Human Anatomy
7. Physiology
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Five O/Level credit passes in the required subjects
at not more than 2 sittings.
ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 and
above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) are eligible irrespective of
their most preferred choice institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Visit the school website #www.futa.edu.ng for
mode of application.
Visit any bank and pay #4000 (Four Thousand
Naira) on E-tranzact platform for post-UTME fee.
CLOSING DATE
The closing date for payment, completion and
submission of the application form online is 3rd
November, 2015.
Tell ur Friends, relatives, ur neighbors about this
Home | The Federal University of Technology
Akure
futa.edu.ng
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by Niyeal(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Might be true
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by funum(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Niyeal:
Might be true
pls re u from the state
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by olowookerekemi(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
i tink dey allow fos wu dnt choose dem in jamb to apply also cus if its a scam it wont tell u to pay to d sch acct or gv u d link to d sch site.dey wil jst put der own acct details der.i dnt tink its a scam
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by funum(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i tink dey allow fos wu dnt choose dem in jamb to apply also cus if its a scam it wont tell u to pay to d sch acct or gv u d link to d sch site.dey wil jst put der own acct details der.i dnt tink its a scam
if that's the case don't u think the population will be too much( for. Those who re apply)
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by prahcetomi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Its true,nt a scam.....go to futa.edu.ng to confirm
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by olowookerekemi(f): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
funum:
if that's the case don't u think the population will be too much( for. Those who re apply)
d applicant wil b too much buh only d fittest wil survive it
Re: Please My Follow Nairalanders Help Me Out B4 I Fall Into The Hands Of Fraudsters by funum(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
olowookerekemi:
d applicant wil b too much buh only d fittest wil survive it
thanks but their the date is too Short to get the transport nd the form fee

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!! Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Unilorin Students Area (photos) / What Courses Can One Study At University To Make One Rich Quick / What's The Most Difficult University Course In Nigeria? Let's Discuss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.