Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Funny/ill Punchlines You Ever Heard - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny/ill Punchlines You Ever Heard (702 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / best Music I Ever Heard / Drop The Dopest Punchlines You Have Ever Heard From A Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny/ill Punchlines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lloyd banks, Eminem and big L cracks me up whenever I play their jams so I just want to share some funny punchlines from dope rappers, share yours if you got.
1. Big Lol - "A Tec-9 is my
utensil/Filling n***as
with so much lead they
can use they d**k for a
pencil."
2. Big L - F**king punk, you
ain't a leader what,
nobody followed you/
You was never s**t,
your mother should
have swallowed you
3. Big L - Big L is the n***a you expect to catch wreck in any cassette deck/I'm so ahead of my time my parents haven't met yet.
4. Lloyd Banks - I collect the chicks you are falling in love with make them Sit back and blow me, and argue over my balls(nuts) like Shaq and Kobe.
5. Big L - And when it comes
to gettin nookie, I'm not
a rookie/I got girls that
make that chick Toni
Braxton look like
Whoopi( Goldberg the ugly woman ) Hahahahaha
6. Big L - I only roll with
orginators chicks stick
to my d**k like magnets
on refrigerators
7. Big L - I knocked out so
many teeth the tooth
fairy went bankrupt.
drop a funny or dope punchline you've heard ...
Re: Funny/ill Punchlines You Ever Heard by Creatrixity(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Mad punchlines there bruv !

Big L - Some say I'm ruthless, some say I'm grim /

Once a burgler broke into my house and I robbed him /

I'm all about endz and skinz , when you got those, you don't need no mu'fking friends

- Lifestyles ov da poor and dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Upcoming Artist To Showcase Their Talent / Are Nigerian Musicians A Role Model? / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Nigeria 2 – 0 Denmark [U23 Olympics Men] Highlights 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.