Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site (2457 Views)

Fbn Insurance Job / Union Bank Nigeria Recruitment / First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance Is Recruiting (entry Level And Managerial Posts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by jomoh: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
So I tried to apply on their site but my internet kept having issues till my system's battery went flat. In the evening when PHCN restored electricity I charged my system and tried to resume my application.

When I reloaded the pages, behold what I saw below.

The information of everyone who had applied to the site and it does not end there, I had the access to choose either to view or remove the record of the applicants on the site.

Below are the Munched pictures.

Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by jomoh: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
more...

Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by jomoh: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
more...

Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by jomoh: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
more...

Lalasticlala, seun, uboma, davide470 come and see what I saw.

More pics to come my system is down again.

Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by ayindepremier: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
FirstBank insecurity is enough for PhD thesis!

I can't trust them for a sec, hackers, see pay!
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by Dahveydson(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Quite sad. Was having issues with it too, I just dropped it.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by Cpumping(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2015
tamuno.

see legal action. I need a lawyer. 15 count charge.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by Valmesk(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
This kind of issue is happening when hackers are spiraling day by day looking for organisations to hack into their financial vault.

1 Like

Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by atama27(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2015
It's simple, go back to the pages for employment history, trainings and education, there are incomplete segments,its visible, just click on remove and you will be fine.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by chymystique(f): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Couldnt even complete my registration before I closed the pages out of annoyance.. The person that built designed and developed that site needs to redesign it for easy access like other sitesundecided
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by MissIndependent(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked See Information! angry grin Displayed this is too bad. undecided angry
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by wristbangle: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
chymystique:
Couldnt even complete my registration before I closed the pages out of annoyance.. The person that built designed and developed that site needs to ve his brain examined by a physician undecided

I beg babe no wound my head with your comment grin. Which browser nai u use? though I have applied but it was in the mid night. Instead of client service officer, I saw customer service officer and I applied ASAP.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Ladies nd gents, I wanna apply.. Pls help me wit d site?
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by chymystique(f): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2015
wristbangle:

I beg babe no wound my head with your comment grin. Which browser nai u use? though I have applied but it was in the mid night. Instead of client service officer, I saw customer service officer and I applied ASAP.

I used my phone browser.. i' ve registered alright but couldnt upload my documents so I intend using my system to try it again maybe midnight just that here is so romote so waiting for light.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by wristbangle: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
chymystique:

I used my phone browser.. i' ve registered alright but couldnt upload my documents so I intend using my system to try it again maybe midnight just that here is so romote so waiting for light.

Here. Romote ke! Are u serving @ the moment?
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by Akfol(f): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
I think first bank generally is presently having a technical fault, i was in one of their branches yesterday in ibadan i saw a woman crying and shouting in the premises. The infor i got was that the woman, in the process of trying to withdraw on first bank atm, the card got stuck and she went in immediately to lodge the complain but unfortunately before the issue was addressed she received an alert that the sum of 220 thousand naira has been withdrawn from her account on a stanbic ibtc atm in another place even before they thought of blocking it.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by MissIndependent(f): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Akfol:
I think first bank generally is presently having a technical fault, i was in one of their branches yesterday in ibadan i saw a woman crying and shouting in the premises. The infor i got was that the woman, in the process of trying to withdraw on first bank atm, the card got stuck and she went in immediately to lodge the complain but unfortunately before the issue was addressed she received an alert that the sum of 220 thousand naira has been withdrawn from her account on a stanbic ibtc atm in another place even before they thought of blocking it.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by oluwanoni: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have applied successful, but it took patience and tactful navigation.

After uploading and recording all info, I logged off then on again, and resaved all records and documents....voila it worked. grin
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by kazzonline: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Help!! I cant even register..any solution
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by Anitame(f): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
I applied successfully yesterday (using mobile). No problems.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2015
I apply successfully yesterday without any stress just take your time and use system its just 15min stuffs.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by chymystique(f): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
wristbangle:

Here. Romote ke! Are u serving @ the moment?

lol. Yes I am. Actually the place aint remote just that network and light is quite terrible. The worst ve ever seen in my life and for that matter the place is around OBJ's farm.. I will keep trying.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
chymystique:

lol. Yes I am. Actually the place aint remote just that network and light is quite terrible. The worst ve ever seen in my life and for that matter the place is around OBJ's farm.. I will keep trying.

Heya. I know that area.
Re: Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site by adaumendubuisi: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls for those that have successfully applied whats the message u guyz got to confirm successful application? And whats the status sayin?

(1) (Reply)

Ayoola Foods Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Day Laborers Needed (<40hrs/week. N25k Per Month.) / Several Jobs In TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.