Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fbn Insurance Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fbn Insurance Job (3933 Views)

7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. / FBN Insurance Online Test / Fbn Insurance Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fbn Insurance Job by Adaezechalene(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
I got a job with this insurance company and its my first experience with them, they said they will absorb me but i am not to be place on salary. That it is by commission such that how hard i work i earn by marketing and bringing people. Since then am confused of which i am to accept the job or not. Please what could be the likely disadvantage and advantages to it. I need an honest answer.
Re: Fbn Insurance Job by Appliedmaths(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Adaezechalene:
I got a job with this insurance company and its my first experience with them, they said they will absorb me but i am not to be place on salary. That it is by commission such that how hard i work i earn by marketing and bringing people. Since then am confused of which i am to accept the job or not. Please what could be the likely disadvantage and advantages to it. I need an honest answer.

What's your highest level of qualification and career/work goals?
Re: Fbn Insurance Job by Abedi4JESUS(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
The answers to this will be of great help to me as well

Experience answers please
THANKS.
Re: Fbn Insurance Job by marksleek25: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
this is a pure marketing job-bring a buyer of their insurance products and you get paid based on the commission for the particular product. No salary, only commission from what you're able to sell. I'd advise based on my experience-don't take the job. Unless you have connections who will invest big in insurance products you offer. Most insurance companies don't even pay the normal 10percent commission due when a marketer gets a client.

1 Like

Re: Fbn Insurance Job by Orubebe01: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
my ex girl friend is working with first bank insurance too. its based on commission and he is doing well there. she got married today.
Re: Fbn Insurance Job by betty616(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2017
Orubebe01:
my ex girl friend is working with first bank insurance too. its based on commission and he is doing well there. she got married today.
I feel it's entirely different when a lady is doing it cos we have this persuasive prowess
Re: Fbn Insurance Job by Adaezechalene(f): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the advice. Thanks so much
Re: Fbn Insurance Job by newspapers: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
FBN Insurance Jobs in Nigeria

https://www.jobsinnigeria.ng/fbn-insurance/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Cashier, Storekeeper, Sales Rep, Drivers (updated) / Celtel Communication Company Recruiting / Direction To Vi Please from berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.