Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

HE'S 40! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HE'S 40! (2657 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Hi guys,
Please join me in celebrating God's goodness. My Oga at the top,my truest friend, my lord and better half,the only sugar in my tea is 40 years old today!!
Congrats to him ooooo!

11 Likes

Re: HE'S 40! by Kimoni: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Happy birthday Oga!
Re: HE'S 40! by shoksimba: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Chidoks:
Hi guys,
Please join me in celebrating God's goodness. My Oga at the top,my truest friend, my lord and better half,the only sugar in my tea is 40 years old today!!
Congrats to him ooooo!
Try wake him up and let him port...shoki de shoki its allowed..
Happy Birrthday to your better half..long life in prosperity
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Kimoni:
Happy birthday Oga!
Thanks
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2015
shoksimba:

Try wake him up and let him port...shoki de shoki its allowed..
Happy Birrthday to your better half..long life in prosperity
Hmmmm... noted.thanks too

1 Like

Re: HE'S 40! by Dyt(f): 1:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Is he beside you?
undecided undecided
Or you were so waiting for 12 to make a thread
Woman
Goan kpetus
Re: HE'S 40! by tpiah11: 1:24am On Oct 28, 2015
dont know you, dont know the person you're referring to.

is he real? Does he know you are dating him?

Must you post vague info on nairaland? Must you ask nlers to help you greet someone they dont know?

if he is a nler, open a thread and put his user name on it.
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 1:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Dyt:
Is he beside you?
undecided undecided
Woman
Goan kpetus
What's your point exactly?please don't dance your reggae in my blues.I'm awake for a reason best known to me and I'm super excited.either you share in my excitement or you pitch your tent elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:
dont know you, dont know the person you're referring to.

is he real? Does he know you are dating him?

Must you post vague info on nairaland? Must you ask nlers to help you greet someone they dont know?

if he is a nler, open a thread and put his user name on it.
Oga I didn't say you should greet him o.I said you should celebrate with me.since you don't know me just thank God with me abeg .

1 Like

Re: HE'S 40! by Ewuro4: 4:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Dyt:
Is he beside you?
undecided undecided
Woman
Goan kpetus

Awon aiye abidi yanyan lolzzzz cheesy cheesy how you take know say op needs proper knacking? hehe I no fit laugh abeg.

Aunty OP no vex, na me and Dyt waka come , we are both wishing una lord a happy 40th Birthday... Igba odun ojo kan ni ohh. God bless his Golden age.
Re: HE'S 40! by Pidggin(f): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: HE'S 40! by GodnGold: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Can I sing,"jolly good fellow"...?
No my voice is terrible...Today I join my buddy chidoks to celebrate her oga...Ka chineke mere unu ihe nile unu bu n'obi n'aburo njo. Gozie unu,nye Di gi aru ike,aku n'uba,ike ifu gi n'anya nke ukwu,udo n'anuri oge nile.In Jesus name I pray...Amen

1 Like

Re: HE'S 40! by Dyt(f): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Chidoks:

What's your point exactly?please don't dance your reggae in my blues.I'm awake for a reason best known to me and I'm super excited.either you share in my excitement or you pitch your tent elsewhere.

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy

Ewuro4 has blessed you both on our behalf
Hbd to him
Make sure he doesn't go work oo
Lock him up and finish it off
40 is a long time journey
Wishing you both a more blissful marriage

No party?
Abeg I like mogbomoya o
Re: HE'S 40! by 5minsmadness: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Dyt:

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy

Hbd to him
[size=18pt]Lock him up and finish it off[/size]
40 is a long time journey

No party?
Abeg I like mogbomoya o

undecided
Re: HE'S 40! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May he live a long HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS life. And may your love continue to flourish. It is so nice to see a person having to say so many nice things about her spouse. This is what marriages are supposed to look like. May God bless your home.
Re: HE'S 40! by Dyt(f): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

undecided

Is it your lock up and finish off
Hehehehehe
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
GodnGold:
Can I sing,"jolly good fellow"...?
No my voice is terrible...Today I join my buddy chidoks to celebrate her oga...Ka chineke mere unu ihe nile unu bu n'obi n'aburo njo. Gozie unu,nye Di gi aru ike,aku n'uba,ike ifu gi n'anya nke ukwu,udo n'anuri oge nile.In Jesus name I pray...Amen
Thanks my sister,how's the family?amen to your prayers,wise one!
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May he live a long HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS life. And may your love continue to flourish. It is so nice to see a person having to say so many nice things about her spouse. This is what marriages are supposed to look like. May God bless your home.
Thanks,I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dyt:

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy

Hbd to him
Lock him up and finish it off
40 is a long time journeyye

No party?
Abeg I like mogbomoya o

Lock him up and finish "it" off? Hei,wetin this innocent man do you na? Thanks. Yeah we had a small get together.40 yrs no be beans.can hardly believe it.
Re: HE'S 40! by Dyt(f): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Chidoks:

Lock him up and finish "it" off? Hei,wetin this innocent man do you na? Thanks. Yeah we had a small get together.40 yrs no be beans.can hardly believe it.

And no invite?
Nawa

Wishing you and him more years together
In short
All you wish yourself
Re: HE'S 40! by Swissheart(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Happy Birthday to the only tomato in your jollof rice.....no mind me...party rice dey sweet me one kain....where is the party?
Re: HE'S 40! by Richy4(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Tell him happy birthday. But you can always email the cake with boldness biko so we can help you celebrate properlyooooooo

it's not good in the fridge. wink
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Dyt:

And no invite?
Nawa

Wishing you and him more years together
In short
All you wish yourself

Thanks.next year by His grace,you will be invited .
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Richy4:
Tell him happy birthday. But you can always email the cake with boldness biko so we can help you celebrate properlyooooooo

it's not good in the fridge. wink
Thanks he will hear.check your mailbox now for the cake!
Re: HE'S 40! by Chidoks(f): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Happy Birthday to the only tomato in your jollof rice.....no mind me...party rice dey sweet me one kain....where is the party?
Haha at the tomato in joljollof rice.thanks.no be only you.party rice has it's own swag.but wait o.e be like say you like food o.I'll call him that to see his reaction.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? / Husband Charged To Court For Pouring Acid On His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.