Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) (29717 Views)

Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) / Four Fake Prophets With Human Parts In Oyo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Islie: 4:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Four fake soldiers arrested at Idi-Araba, Agege and Mile 2 areas of the state were yesterday paraded by Commissioner of Police Fatai Owoseni.

They are John Izunwanne, 25, John Otu, 23, Richard Acha, 22, and Simon Anthony, 39.

Materials recovered from them included: two pairs of the Nigerian Army camouflage uniform; a pair of Army uniform, Army camouflage T-shirt, a pair of boots, two Army belts and two jungle hats.

Anthony told reporters that he was dismissed from service as a corporal for falling out from duty.

“I was dismissed in January 2014 for falling out from duty. I am from Adamawa state. I wanted to use the uniform to travel to Lagos because I had no transport money. But unfortunately, I was arrested by soldiers,” he said.

Acha, a welder from Benue State, said he found the camouflage T-shirt inside the bag his brother gave him at Ikeja cantonment.

“I wore it. I was arrested for wearing the army T-shirt,” he said.

Izunwanne said he bought the uniform at Ojo Cantonment on September 2.

He said: “I wanted to go and sign my army recruitment form at Ojo Barracks when I bought the uniform at the Mammy Market. However, on October 7, my friend had a court case and I was to appear in court as a witness. The court was in Agege and I did not have the transport fare to go, so, I decided to wear my uniform to save me the cost of transportation.”

Otu, a member of the Citizen for Peace and First Aid Missions in Nigeria, said he heard his friends were arrested and went to the police to secure their bail, only to be arrested for wearing the uniform.

http://thenationonlineng.net/four-fake-soldiers-held/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by HungerBAD: 4:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by menix(m): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Since they love being a Soldier, they should send them to front line with bokoharam.

Survivors get promoted to Private nd they will be useful to the society once again.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Gboliwe: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Four dubious and foolish friends. I think th last one deserves an award for foolishness. sad

Never knew the uniform accorded it's wearers free transportation. shocked Hmmm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by pyyxxaro: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats to them

Free accommodation awaits them in Kirikiri Maximum Hotel & suites

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by pallybrown(m): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Good for them
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Cpumping(m): 5:18am On Oct 28, 2015
just pirry dem n mke dem to join man o war. dem look like man o war prime candidates.
but dem go don chop small beating sha. I trust dose boys
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by abiolert(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2015
see he lame excuse," I wanted to use the Uniform to get to my destination," haa! I don't blame them,When the Nigerian army has become a licence for unruly behaviour meted from one part of the society to the other,why won't dey seek the why uniform by all means. I pray and patiently wait for that day that a civilian will slap a soldier and nothing will happen? Then I will know that there is truly change in our democracy. Abeg na joke I dey oh lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Eldorado01(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2015
this guys are dull...look at thier hair....soldiers no dey get hair

3 Likes

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by economia: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Biafra army
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by ijustdey: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2015
these guys with their dump reasons for wearing a police uniform......

why can't they give a convincing lieundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by neocortex: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Everyone want to be a soldier but nobody want
to near sambisa.
RIK(Rest in Kirikiri) to you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Bonapart(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Even the country itself is fake so wat do you expect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by damton(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
They would continue their career in Kirikiri up to the rank of GENERAL.
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by pretydiva(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
God don catch dem
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by JayRise(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
gbege...why not just pick a recruitment form? Stewpid mofos

MUST READ
5 types of men every woman should avoid(love messages)
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Blackberrybabes: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
ok
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Sijo01(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
See their hungry appearance. Yeye people.
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by sotall(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
okk
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by kennydee05(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
These ones are 4-eediots
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
As if we dont have enough issues with insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by emmanuel596(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Izuwanne grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by holyokoto(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
despite the rate of insurgency in the Country. Even soldiers don't go about travelling with uniforms this days. This men should be used as scapegoat
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by BillDesmond2much(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by Tman66(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy ; cheesy Boko Haram in military uniform. ., everyday for the theif, one day for the owner. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/four-fake-soldiers-held/

looool cheesy they look original...they should be recruited
Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by mcayomind: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2015
So to say, if they are real uniform men. Two people would have board a taxi without paying a dim yesterday?. No wonder, john leawy labelled them a 'Bunch of coward' who masturbate and split into fundamental human right.
Just take a second look at this criminal, they share the same thing in common. They look manourished!

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) by ultrazone(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Good for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] / Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) / Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.