Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 (15149 Views)

Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) / Nasco Group Chairman Dr. Attia Nasreddin Wins 2017 Abuja International Trade Fai / Lagos International Trade Fair 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Zaikon(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2015
dis post no get single like...
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ilerry007(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Xmas is coming
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by topaaz(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Thank God for lagos fair... Please I'll appreciate it if anyone can link me to any organisation or firm I can work with during the fair and get paid for it. I have great marketing skills anyone with info about any job at the lagos fair can contact me on 0703871833. Between nairalanders, today is my birthday please you guys should make my day with a 1000 likes. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Bambless1(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Advertizing Things
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Joeace3000(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Lagos is the place to be...seriously!

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by buzquet(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2015
enilowo:
FTC is about joblessness
a quote from a jealous guy
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ijustdey: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2015
need to visit there just this time

have always been postponing my shopping over there....
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by waliya(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Thank you nairaland I thought it will be on 10 November 2015, I will be there by his grace all the way from Maiduguri.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Ugly! I want something better.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by GistStory(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
SmartMugu:

This type of trade fair has been happening in Lagos for over 15 years since I knew about it. Are you saying there's still no such thing in Uyo?
Nigga relax, OK? We have something bigger and more advanced than the Lagos trade fair. You wanna know? It's called "Tropicana Shopping Mall". grin
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by justmenoni: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Lol nothing fair in lagos eg lastma, Kai abi?

buzquet:
Their is noting fair in Lagos. Al na scam.

Meanwhile, good morning to my fellow FTC competitors grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by SmartMugu: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
GistStory:

Nigga relax, OK? We have something bigger and more advanced than the Lagos trade fair. You wanna know? It's called "Tropicana Shopping Mall". grin
I asked cos I don't know about Uyo. I haven't been there.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by engrjacuzzi: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2015
when konga and jumia have made life easy for men.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by wiseoneking: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Demmocrats:
State is the only state in Nigeria that can survive without federal allocation or dependency in oil.

The only state in Nigeria you will be walking but you will be on holdup, places like obalende oshodi which is ideal for business because of the population.

Eko Oni Baje
Because it is the former capital of nigeria for over a century, built and established with niger delta oil, and the only state where all tribes rocks.NIGERIANS COMMON WEALTH.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by killercute16(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Sexytemi:
i stopped being interested in lag trade fair when it was moved from d main trade fair center to TBS.
Exactly
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ableguy(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2015
enilowo:
FTC is about joblessness
don't hate na,
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ableguy(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
what happened to the original trade fair plaza?
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ableguy(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2015
justmenoni:
Lol nothing fair in lagos eg lastma, Kai abi?

Lagos is just overrated, used to be beautiful though

1 Like

Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by justmenoni: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
It still baffles me what and where the so called internal generated fund is been spent on...all u see is bad roads,, traffic(which could easily be eradicated with construction of rings I.E roads bridges) why can't they simply bring in trams and cancel all d so called tricycle and bicycle that way the traffic will reduce drastically and safety will also improve alot meanwhile there would be high creation of jobs.. Sometimes ii wonder why we have government in place when u can't even feel them...

Get on any major roadworks markets in lagos and u gonna wow at frustration of people which I belive arises from stress (the stress in lagos ain't gat any respect for riches ooo).

uote author=ableguy post=39438231]
Lagos is just overrated, used to beautiful though[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Ademat7(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
GistStory:
We need this in Uyo City cool
I pray ooo
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Ademat7(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
GistStory:

for where? oga stop Dis false info jare,na only ibom plaza dey try small even at that sango-ota which is at d boundary of Lagos and Ogun state ibom no fit stand d market,so take a chilled water
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ableguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
justmenoni:
It still baffles me what and where the so called internal generated fund is been spent on...all u see is bad roads,, traffic(which could easily be eradicated with construction of rings I.E roads bridges) why can't they simply bring in trams and cancel all d so called tricycle and bicycle that way the traffic will reduce drastically and safety will also improve alot meanwhile there would be high creation of jobs.. Sometimes ii wonder why we have government in place when u can't even feel them...

Get on any major roadworks markets in lagos and u gonna wow at frustration of people which I belive arises from stress (the stress in lagos ain't gat any respect for riches ooo).

uote author=ableguy post=39438231]
Lagos is just overrated, used to beautiful though
Me self tire ooo, and the revenue of Lagos state is more than some 5 states put together

2 Likes

Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by ronky2000: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2015
There is nothing fair about the trade,hv been there 3 consecutive years nd wat they sell ther is crazy compared to wat u get outside,had to meet one of d participants why its so high nd she said d space alone they paid for is per square metre nd runs into thousands I tink per day or something,since then we go there just to window shop,so my fellow nairalanders dnt waste ur time going.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Booty4me: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sexytemi:
i stopped being interested in lag trade fair when it was moved from d main trade fair center to TBS.

Seriously ℓ missed τ̲̅ђe original venue.. Just a stone throw from M̶̲̥̅γ place.. Heard it was moved due t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ τ̲̅ђe road construction
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Sexytemi(f): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Booty4me:

Seriously ℓ missed τ̲̅ђe original venue.. Just a stone throw from M̶̲̥̅γ place.. Heard it was moved due t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ τ̲̅ђe road construction

heard so too, am not sure TBS would have much fun like the main center.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Bisjosh:
I must go there this year. Heard things are unusually cheap there. grin

I've been there twice, 2013 & 2014, no difference in prices only that you're 80% more likely to get original items there and some items might come with bonus. For example, I bought green tea for N1 500 a pkt. Which is the price at Bariga and got some free sachets. For things like clothing you still have to bargain and if you don't have a bargaining power you'll regret ever going there.
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Bisjosh(f): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

I've been there twice, 2013 & 2014, no difference in prices only that you're 80% more likely to get original items there and some items might come with bonus. For example, I bought green tea for N1 500 a pkt. Which is the price at Bariga and got some free sachets. For things like clothing you still have to bargain and if you don't have a bargaining power you'll regret ever going there.

Thanks for the insights
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by mrsage(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
ronky2000:
There is nothing fair about the trade,hv been there 3 consecutive years nd wat they sell ther is crazy compared to wat u get outside,had to meet one of d participants why its so high nd she said d space alone they paid for is per square metre nd runs into thousands I tink per day or something,since then we go there just to window shop,so my fellow nairalanders dnt waste ur time going.

You are not completely correct. Smart exhibitors at the fair offer bonuses and promos to drive sales. They also network with potential customers.

In fact, the trade fair is a perfect opportunity to buy some items at a discount and you are also sure that they will be original.

Fellow Nairalanders go to the trade fair and with an open mind. You just may get a good bargain
Re: Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 by Souljaboi1: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sexytemi:

Spot on !

Imagine me leaving Ojo to Island for the fair. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! / Fire Razes Shops, Cars At Ubakala Junction Umuahia (Pictures, Video) / Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.